Barack Obama - yay or nay?

Hi everyone!

I'm interested in learnning how everyone on this site feels about Barack Obama. There seem to be a lot of conflicting views, and I'm having trouble working out what I think of him.

Any comments appreciated :)

Love and light x

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Personal  attacks, harassing, offensive, vulgar,   abusive,    hateful   or  bashing comments — especially those aimed at   sexual   orientation,    gender, race,  color,   religious   views,  national  origin or disability — and  threats  are  not  allowed."

================================================================

"Gregory,

I'm sorry to see about all of your problems, but it doesn't    change   the   fact  that I've asked you before  to  stop  pestering me,  and  you continue  to   harass  me  with  lies and slanders.  Which are  repeat  violations  of  site   rules.

I'm an honest law abiding citizen who's always had a clean     record.   You   haven't produced any proof to  support   your  false accusations  of   misconduct   against  me,  because you  can't, because  it  doesn't  exist.

I haven't bothered you at all, I haven't mentioned you outside    of    posts   responding to your harassment. And   I  haven't posted  any   comments to you   that   weren't  responses to your  inflammatory    misconduct on  this site,  and  I've stayed   off of  your blogs.

I'm asking you once again to stop harassing me and to stay away from me."

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blog/show?

• "Personal  attacks, harassing, offensive, vulgar,   abusive,    hateful   or  bashing comments — especially those aimed at   sexual   orientation,    gender, race,  color,   religious   views,  national  origin or disability — and  threats  are  not  allowed."

"Gregory,

I'm sorry to see about all of your problems, but it doesn't    change   the   fact  that I've asked you before  to  stop  pestering me,  and  you continue  to   harass  me  with  lies and slanders.  Which are  repeat  violations  of  site   rules.

I'm an honest law abiding citizen who's always had a clean     record.   You   haven't produced any proof to  support   your  false accusations  of   misconduct   against  me,  because you  can't, because  it  doesn't  exist.

I haven't bothered you at all, I haven't mentioned you outside    of    posts   responding to your harassment. And   I  haven't posted  any   comments to you   that   weren't  responses to your  inflammatory    misconduct on  this site,  and  I've stayed   off of  your blogs.

"Gregory,

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blog/show

"Gregory,

• In Canada we are under threat of being privatized, currently we have government run health insurance.  Unfortunately we have a shoddy hospital system because of cutbacks and our waiting times in some hospitals is just terrible, and many smaller towns have no doctors at all.... they'd rather go into private practise and make big bucks. 

There was recent scandal when it was revealed that doctors who complained about the poor patient treatment and government cutbacks were threatened and intimidated into silence.  Canada's health care is on life support...

• Barak Obama is running on the razor's edge. Needs to be reelected to complete his mission, but the American people remains still mostly asleep. The friends up there have always spoken well of him. None of them categorizes him as "dark". It is best to continue watching to judge on.

• James,

People don't vote for peace and prosperity candidates, that's the problem.  Voting for war and pork incumbents doesn't constitute voting for people who  will do a better job.

• James,

People don't vote for peace and prosperity candidates, that's the  problem.  Voting for war and pork incumbents and people running on war and pork platforms doesn't constitute voting for  people who  will do a better job.

Ka,

People don't vote for peace and prosperity candidates, that's the  problem.  Voting for war and pork incumbents and people running on war and pork platforms doesn't constitute voting for  people who  will do a better job.

• John said:

"Ron Paul seems to be the front runner to take on Obama for the presidency...and  I like Ron Paul a lot, but most of what he wants to do probably won't get  congressional support...."

Paul doesn't even show up in the leading republican presidential primary candidates according to reputable polling companies:

============================================================

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample Romney Gingrich Cain Perry Paul Bachmann Santorum Huntsman Spread
      RCP Average 11/8 - 11/15 -- 22.0 21.6 18.6 8.2 7.8 5.4 1.8 2.2 Romney +0.4
      FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 370 RV 22 23 15 7 8 6 2 3 Gingrich +1
      CNN/Opinion Research 11/11 - 11/13 480 A 24 22 14 12 8 6 3 3 Romney +2
      Pew Research 11/9 - 11/14 738 RV 23 16 22 8 8 5 2 1 Romney +1
      PPP (D) 11/10 - 11/13 576 RV 18 28 25 6 5 5 1 3 Gingrich +3
      McClatchy/Marist 11/8 - 11/10 347 RV 23 19 17 8 10 5 1 1 Romney +4

See All 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination Polling Data

Source - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republica...

============================================================

Bill Richardson and Howard Dean have both been main stream presidential primary candidates who lost because of their peace and prosperity positions. The democrats have run dozens of qualified and competent mainstream peace and prosperity candidates in recent congressional primaries and elections against pro war incumbents, and almost to a person they've lost.

The contention that the electorate is coerced and bamboozled into voting for war and pork candidates and rejecting peace and prosperity candidates isn't credible in the face of all of the evidence. The majority of the electorate has indisputably maintained a war and pork incumbency for decades. 

• I understand what you mean, SC, when you say the voting bloc doesn't vote for peace and prosperity candidates. Historically, it just hasn't been that way. In the last election, the most progressive candidates where Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. But not many people voted for them. Most people thought they were too extreme, their ideas were too radical, they preferred a more mainstream approach.

People said they wanted change, but the candidates who were proposing the biggest changes weren't supported. Obama, he was more center, he was proposing more mainstream changes, and people voted for him...then got mad when he didn't change everything. I don't get people...he has done basically what he said he would do, he passed universal health care, the war in Iraq is going to end, the war in Afghanistan is being winded down, he has done many little things to improve the economy and improve the country, he reached out around the world to improve relations and bolster Americas image....and all of this amidst huge opposition from the Republicans. So why are people complaining.

This time though it seems to be different, the people want big changes, now all the candidates are proposing pretty radical changes, that 4 years ago wouldn't have been widely supported. Despite the media bias, Ron Paul seems to be the front runner to take on Obama for the presidency...and I like Ron Paul a lot, but most of what he wants to do probably won't get congressional support....I hope Obama gets his second term, he deserves it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Major of Brussels is obviously a tinpot dictator, much like the European Commission, itself...ANTI-DEMOCRATIC...Or as Farage says, "ghastly..!" LOL

"Nigel Farage has hit out at attempts from the Mayor of Brussels to silence him. He has called…"
21 seconds ago
Bluesword Angel posted a blog post
ImminentWorldwide Activation of Operation StormUnder Global Military Alliance Commander-in-Chief Donald TrumpThe Plan Has Always Been About Saving the ChildrenBlack Swan Events Have Begun.Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours. WW3 rhetoric…
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
7 hours ago
More…