Barack Obama - yay or nay?

Hi everyone!

I'm interested in learnning how everyone on this site feels about Barack Obama. There seem to be a lot of conflicting views, and I'm having trouble working out what I think of him.

Any comments appreciated :)

Love and light x

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• About the guy? Yay! About his working place... NAY! 

It's true that you are what you do but when it comes to running a nation, we gotta remember it's not only up to him. 

Anyway, this is a grey area, there is no black and white here.... No pun intended!

• Amen

• I agree with you entirely, Pichu. It's not a black and white issue. It's a very colorful issue, with all types of colors coming into play. There are so many different variables involved, it's not wise to just boil down to black and white...either he is good or bad. He's a good guy, who's work place has him do some bad things sometimes, that might go against his true desires. It's a tough position to be in, and I cut him major slack. I don't know if I'd play it as wisely as he is, I would probably be more blunt and confrontational...which again, probably isn't the wisest thing to do. And I really doubt it's as simple as....they are just frontmen, doing as their told....I know it's much more complicated than that.

• That's right James,

And there's been no shortage of peace and prosperity candidates who keep losing elections. Voting priorities need to change for the better.

• I don't like him nor much of American politics anymore. He promised change and nothing changed except for the worst. There was high hopes for him in the Arab world but even they woke up to the fact that Obama is nothing but a fraud. He has even given himself the power over the internet. Even though I don't like Obama, I worry more of the choices on the Republican side of aisle for President. But at the end, the Dark Cabal will have who they want in as President. It has never been what is best for the American people but only for those who truly control the US. 

• This could be a trick question. Knight Templars? Para? LoL

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Obama has so much blood and misery on his hands i feel it is almost too late for him. 

My take is so far he has only continued the unconscious civilization. 

My only slightest hope for him was someday he would lock himself in a room and go on the TV airwaves and come clean in every way.

I am not holding my breath...

• G64,

Obama was dragged into Libya by the British, French and fanatical U.S. neocons. He hasn't started a single war that I'm aware of, are you aware of one? We're less than 6 weeks from all U.S. troops being withdrawn from Iraq. And what do you think is going to happen to the economy a year from now after the 2012 election when we're running $1.5 trillion dollar deficits? Probably not a robust recovery that's for sure. How much support is there going to be for staying the course in Afghanistan then? Probably not to much.

• SC, John... drexk etc...

boy!

you guys, my fellows, I am on your side 100%.

I can hardly wait SC to walk with you on your ranch up there....

John you are a gentle warrior...

Drexk I will climb in the light boxes as it shall be...

• Exactly SC. It's not like Obama started the war. But because of the NATO alliance, if they want to take offensive action, America is obliged to co-operate, and I'm sure all of his advisers were telling him it's not in the best interest of America to refuse, which would not only strain relations with NATO countries, but also it's standing at the UN, and could have implications for the US economic recovery. So you know....it's a tough position to be in.

And this wasn't a war, per se, there were no ground troops sent in, only an arms embargo and a no fly zone so Gaddafi couldn't bomb his own citizens. Which they were doing, he openly threatened and took action to starve cities in control by the rebel forces, and show "no mercy" to those who opposed him. And the resistors were begging for international assistance because Gaddafi's forces were slaughtering them.

I remember one Libyan guy, I forget his name, who was sending out images and reporting the news from the ground in Libya, which was banned by Gaddafi who only wanted the world to see what he allowed them to see.....and he was shot dead by a Gaddafi sniper, in his home! The guy needed to go, we can go into the details of his crimes against humanity, and so far, I have not seen any evidence that America or British oil companies are taking over the oil over there. All this talk about going in there to get oil and stop Gaddafi from improving the country, is all a bunch of speculation, there's no evidence at all for it, and a ton of evidence against it. In fact, Donald Trump was even complaining..."Why aren't we taking over the oil, why are we not doing anything. We spend all this money, and get nothing in return." They are not taking over the oil, that's a myth.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
4 hours ago
More…