Bad Dreams

Recently i have had such bad dreams that i have jumped out of the bed screaming loud and scaring my family members.....two times i have seen black giant spiders(which im utterly terrified of)...and the last time i woke up startled i could not even remember what happened......what is happening can some one help me......??

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's a very good doc...thank you for the link.....!
    • Hey this is my dream update which i had yesterday night.....it was a nightmare too where i saw lizards three or four of them approaching me.....these lizards looked real and felt as if they had some sort of intelligence.....but in the end i woke up shouting and frightened scaring my family members....!

Please help...!
  • I went through a period like that also. Really disturbing dreams that leave you feeling a particular way. I would tell myself that 'it was just a dream' ' it wasnt real' yet the idea of "if its not real then why is if affecting me?' How can something unreal affect reality. Eventually it leads to the awareness of the real power of your thoughts and feelings. You have the ability to know whats floating about in your subconcious. Some of these dreams energize our emotional bodies a fair bit. I worked through these dreams in a more concious way,being present in the dream and changing things conciously. Its a bit like the matrix,the movie. If you can see yourself turning these situations around in your mind,this same kind of ability comes into play in real life. The deamworld is very free. The only limits in there are your own imagination. Nightmares can be very transformative in this way. If they bring that sense of self mastery to the fore. Your mind and inner self is not the place for a battlefield. Its not designed to be place of struggle. Thats partly what that disturbing feeling is pointing to when we wake from scary dreams.
    There is a message in those recurring dreams. If you find yourself anxious to go to sleep because of the dreams you might have,this can leave you really depleted. There is opportunity to bring yourself right into the present if its like that. Just before sleep,command yourself to be fully present,fully concious in these adventures. After a while you will get to know your own inner language and the methods your higher mind is employing to bring these things to your waking self.

To understand them nore,have a look at what the symbols mean to you. Each of us will have a slightly different interpretation and meaing assigned to them. What is fire to you? What does it represent? To be surrounded by fire,is to be surrounded by transformation. Fire is a creative/destructive kind of energy,it can clear old forms making way for new. It brings up the natural fear of change in the emotions,yet you wake up and you are OK. So a dream like that could be saying something like that to you. Depends on how you look at these things. Turn them around in your mind and see what the symbols mean. The higher mind seems to use visual and 3D like experiences to communicate,rather than words and text like here. A quick vision of something can say so much.
    The fighting and argument dreams could be saying how you are fighting and resisting self in some way. Again the theme is of struggle and confrontation instead of co-operation and harmony,which would probably show up in a dream in a completely different way,and would leave you with sense of happiness and wellbeing when you wake from it.
    Mastering your dream world can have a profound effect on your waking self. A good dream can leave you happy all day,nightmares can leave you edgy.
    Your inner self knows what its all about,its a matter of getting in touch with yourself and learning the inner language and communicating between these different parts of self,mind emotions,body,spirit and bringing them all into balance so they serve each other which allows your souls intent to manifest in a masterful way.
    Mark Craemer Photography
    Photography by Mark Craemer
    • Thank you captain plushy for your guidance...thank you so very much for taking the time....!
  • These are signs of fear of your own power,your own naturalness,your creative power. These dreams are bringing your waking commanding conciousness awareness of these subtle inner signals that you carry up to be acknowledged and considered.
    The spider,is a sensitive animal,aware of subtleties we often ignore. The dreamweaver,the spider is a sacred animal,they weave their web and tune in to it,sitting in the centre of their own creation and all they need comes to them. Honour the spirit of the spider. They are embodiments of a fine principle of effortless creation. They dont get caught in their own web,their own creation. These dreams are bringing you an awareness of the power of your own thoughts and feelings and doings,your own web of creation. The spider as a spirit totem brings you an awareness that you do not need to do too much to survive. You only need to make contact here and there and then be aware of the signals that come to you. They are a sign of increased intuition. The gift the spider brings you is the knowledge of how to create and live. Watch them,watch them with wonder and awe,see what they do and learn from them. Magical beings they are, like you. That is part of the gift they bring to you. A oneness with nature, a deep connection with their environment,they know whats going on,they know when to act,when to be still,when to build,when to be at peace. They are provided for,everything they need is within reach,yet they must follow their own nature. These are some of the gifts of the spider. They need to only be themselves.

There is much to learn from the things you fear. Your inner self is giving you a form of shock therapy,it wants your attention. Be aware,tune in like the spider to that inner self. Feel,what the fine signals of intuition are saying to you from within. The spider will teach you how to be responsible for you. Your thoughts,feelings,attitudes and actions,beliefs are all part of your nature. They are your web. Be concious of what you are creating. This part of the message the spider brings you.

Namaste. You create your own reality,do not fear it.
    • Thank you so very much for your guidance...i will remember what you have said.....and quite a few months back i had such a dream which shook me my soul.....i was trapped inside a place surrounded by fire and the intensity of the dream was so much....that i was unable to breath for a few seconds after waking up......i affected by this dream for many days because it was extremely horrific....!

And lately i also have had dreams in which im having lots of arguments and fights with other people...why is that....?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…