Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here you can write where you live and connect with people in your area.

Views: 548

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone..
I am from Hervey Bay Queensland..is there anyone from this area..
love and light to you...blueangel
G'day, blueangel!
LILITU is from Hervey Bay. One of my best friends (not a member of ACC) lives in Craignish.
randwick, sydney
i'm shepherd form clarkson in western australia just saying gday looking for asutralian w.a people to chat with like minded souls to continue to un ify in the light of the christ energy star friends who want to serve and share their light and stories with me in divine co-operation.. iam a zeta walk-in from altair and have never been to earth been to a lot of other dimensions places in the multiverse but its my first gig here to serve as a light worker, iam a tele-empath energy healer,sound worker , e.t liason , clearer in general ,chi gong and intuitive healing , for the planet and its beings throught healing martial arts , chi flow i call it, also am an artist and create energy imprints , wholistic energy communications , star linguist on telepath level.any way thats a basic summary. lovelight to you all on the path you have chosen. and i will here from people according to their truth and divine free will. lovelight shepherd t
Bendigo, Victoria
Otford, NSW! I live/work at Govinda Valley www.govindavalley.com.au a yoga & health retreat centre =)
Ello i'm michael
Hey there Sydney boy here, born, raised and still here, i;ve had the pleasure of growing spiritually around some influencial lightworkers, also i was priviledged to be apart of a great awakening from the first ray of divine will and truth, Which is an electric blue and also spent alot of time with archangel Michael as he help me heaps and Archangel metatron i ocasioinally do some metaphysical work in the grand libary but don't remember much oxoxo

love and light michael
southern end of Gold Coast, QLD....near border rangers...would love to meet up with spiritually like minded people in northern NSW and SE QLD
On 2.5 acres at Lewiston, South Australia. Nearly always open for a chat...once I find where it is.;)
QLD

SOUTH WEST QLD
SOUTH EAST QLD

AM Currently in NORTH WEST QLD :)

hi all :-) i am from South Bondi- New South Wales .

Peace 

Jai 

on the border of Victoria,and the border of N.S.W.(yarrawonga)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"Being a notorious advocate for exactitudes, the Plejare Commander has defined the Universal…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"Following an emergency summit with the UPG High Commander, Vashtar is inspecting Timarian…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

THE POWER OF THE MIND - My Most Scary Moment - Val and Valana

THE POWER OF THE MINDMy Most Scary MomentBy Val and Valana Thor A friend had just built a…See More
4 hours ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking'
"       I sure would hug a rainbow eucalyptus tree anytime and have healing…"
7 hours ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'GLYPHOSATE ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM ..Ban Of Glyphosate Around The World...TOTAL BAN REQUIRED'
"They are saying that going gluten free ...gluten is not the problem but GLYPHOSATE"
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'GLYPHOSATE ANOTHER'S BIG PROBLEM ..Ban Of Glyphosate Around The World...TOTAL BAN REQUIRED'
"To avoid glyphosate altogether sticking to an all-organic diet is necessary. If this is an obstacle…"
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship