Astrology!

Hello! What's your sign? Let's talk astrology! What do you find most interesting about it? What books or websites have you found to be resourceful? Do you think schools should teach astrology? Let's hear your opinion!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings fellow travelers,
    I now very little of astrology, but apparently I'm somewhat of an enigma. I have had a few that claimed to be knowledgeable view my chart and get very nervous, excited and often speechless. I have been aware of this for about 2 years and I would really like some sort of clue as to why. I don't expect any sort of "predictions" or other commercial stuff, just a clear understanding why this configuration is so intense.
    I don't have the absolute time of birth, but from my recollection, this should be +- 0.5 hours.

This is supposed to be my chart

Any sort of help would be appreciated.
    Also, during my travels around this site and others, I really have no resonance with any of the groups that are currently drawing folks into. If there is something in here that suggests a place to look, that would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for listening.

Peace and puppies...
    John.
  • I'm a Gemini sun, Sag moon, Libra Ascendant.
    Cancer in Venus. Gemini Mars.

I also have Jupiter and Saturn in Libra in the 12th.
    :)
  • im a pisces! the fish! and i love it :D, why? because im "unique" and on to my knowledge im in the last earthly reincarnation.
    and its very what they say in the charts im a artist so to say,i love all forms of creative expression and Pisces is a very spiritual sign, were very compassionate people :P
    • Hi Purple...

There are many forms of astrology, all offering 'answers' in different areas. And yes, it can be very accurate. Unfortunately, the charts can cost a lot... why not teach yoursef?
    • Hi Cage, we're all unique.... (hehe). How did you work out that you're on your last earthy incarnation? surely not because you have a Pisces sun sign? some of the most immature people I've ever met have been Piscean, I've also met some very 'old soul' Aries types (1st sign of the zodiac). I'm not sure astrology is so cut and dried in that way.....

I'm a Taurean sun sign but I'm very creative/musical... I'm an illustrator for a living, have been playing in bands for 25 years or so. There are so many other factors to take into consideration in a chart.
  • Taurus sun, Leo Moon, scorpio rising.... How's that for a combination!
    • Okay, I'll 'fess up......Aquarius Sun (Gemini Decan); Cancer Moon; Capricorn ascendant; Mars and Saturn in Pisces; Jupiter in Sagittarius. I have 2 planets in their domicile, which is supposedly very beneficent. The Mars and Saturn in Pisces has been verrrrry challenging, as it's all about Spiritual lessons and challenges. I am fortunate in that I have placements in fire, air, earth and water, so I can relate to almost any of the astrological signs.....some more than others.
  • haha... 9, 6, (sometimes 3), 2 and 1 YES :P hehe
  • I am a Aries ascendent Scorpio, my wife is Scorpio ascendent Aries, I understand her she understands me. They say your ascendent is more important for lessons to learn than your actual sign. there is also 2 sides on a sign, the negative part and the positive one. Let's say you are scorpio with al the scorpio atributes if you can transend this power the right way you will benefit more than if you just live your sign. I am a tipical Aries but i have scorpio as a ascendent and also i have managed to put the masculine force of Aries together with the feminine force of Aries. This masc+fem is something that goes through everything in my life and it has been mentioned by manny inlightened ones as a positive action to undertake if one wants to be balanced. I had my horoscope done by a verry good friend(he left this planet 3 years ago) he was a Para-psycologist and a verry profesional horoscope reader. He used to tell me that everything i would do in my life i would do well...but first i had to believe it if not the reading had no effect. I believe horoscopes to be acurate, it takes a lot of exercise to be able to live by it. This means that some days or month your planets are not in a favorable position to do things and so on. Aries has Mars-fire-distruction as main planet...that is who i am for now. Bring down the old so the new can start flowing...Like the topic John hope we can get some poss info on this one.
  • thanx, continuing my search...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
30 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
4 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
4 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
5 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
5 hours ago
More…