To me abusive language...swear words mean like an Atom Bomb has gone off ... I can not stand abusive language as it carries very low dark vibes and energy. It spoils the spoken language.
One must learn to control ones thoughts
For ones thoughts become Words
One must control ones Words
For ones Words becomes ones Actions
and
One must control ones Actions for ones Actions becomes ones Destiny

Now tell us what are you sensitive too.. Starseeds especially are more as they find it difficult adopting to this Planet as the love and light energy is low on this Planet.

Language of Light -DNA activation

SOUNDS...MUSIC...WORDS EFFECT YOUR DNA

TELL ME HOW ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO USE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE GOING TO ACTIVATE THEIR DNA FOR ASCENSION???

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To One:  I HATE HEAVY METAL!

• You dont have to like it, that is not what is being said, but you should understand where the true artists in the genre are before you "hate" something, are you sure you  REALLY "hate" it or just doent like it, people use love and hate far too freely not realizing what they really mean.

Be careful what you hate, remember there is someone out there who hates what you do< ALSO for no reason other than they just dont like it, we must be careful dealing with uor likes and dislikes.  Wars happen because people "hate" things they dont understand.

• I agree, way to know your music, One. And...for me, I like rap, as an art form...it's a great form of music. I don't always like the messages of rap, but...if you give it to a real true artist, they'll make it into a true masterpiece. I think of 2pac, who, though he had his gangsta side, also had his deep heart felt spiritual side, and alot of his songs were spiritual in nature. Plus no one told a story through rap better than he did, no one had better word play, no one had just the basic rapping ability he had. He was a true artist.

To me, all life is art...and I really don't think there's anything more significant than artistry. I think God, first and foremost, is an artist. Everything in life, all of things in creation...are works of art. Artistry is what moves civilization forward, and unfolds the story of creation. Whether it's designing a new type of transport, building a new building, creating a new and better computer, or painting a great picture that people for centuries to come can enjoy and admire...artistry really is at the heart of life. It unfolds and uplifts life. And, like Einstein said, imagination is more important than knowledge. All of life is one big play, a story, that God has created, to express the greatness of himself, and...at some level, that's what we all do, as mini creators.

• Yes Krishna Kalki! Abusive and sweary Language is very heavy to listen at.

And it pollute with its low vibration.

• yep definately pollutes and wanders of to the 4d realm of *thoughts* & energy ;)

• Starseeds are very special and violent nature of most humans makes them cringe even with fear as they are not used to this sort of behaviour... so lack of compassion, love and light turns Starseeds away into their own world... They become isolated and lonely.
    Violence to nature and animals puts some people right off this Planet and although the Lightworkers are doing their best it is a slow process .. .. Hopefully all this will change in the near future
    • Krishna Krishna Krishna, my dear. I am a starseed, for fact, maybe not completely awake, but starseed none the less. The physical evidence is overwhelming, so, Id like to tell you, I Am Violent as well as loving. I just use my violence with finesse and not anger, how could I be physically prepared to help the world, if it werent for the whole of me. Hehehehehehe, feeling like a little devil, I want to come and make you naughty, hehehehehehe, please forgive my playfulness today Krishna, so lets agree to disagree, that do not use this page of light to spew judgement on those that you are required to help, come down and play with us on the ground for a bit, even Starseeds are born to experience life. Just love Just love, nothing else will matter. I dont condone violence, but it is there. Thought is not new, it is all prescribed. We are acting out things already thought of. Peace! It makes me upset and sad, that we are here sorting this out, instead of dancing in the sun and playing outside like children, embracing the beauty of it all, after all, it has already been thought of, there is no new consciousness, or thought, until a new creation. Mwah Mwah

• So True, Starseeds I know came with a vengence, some learned to harnass those emotions, but all had there things to work out too, some have, some have not. It is so rewarding to live in the heart and play in the sun or rain like a child and just ENJOY, all that is!! and we're getting there and staying there longer!!!

• Hmmmmm! I dont like noise, but dont mind the candied use of the F word, the S word or any other word for that fact, depending on the feeling behind it. Human words change meaning, new words come and go, thats language for you. Im a Starseed thrown into poverty and drug abusive family members as a child, there is definitely an affect of the emotion behind the word, but its not the word itself, Id like to tell lightworkers not to expect anything different other than the mould that was created from the environment I chose to be born in.Shame! I swear and Im Ascending, what do have to say about that, I come from that environment, so yip, Im sensitive, just not Hypersensitive. Im Hypersensitive, to death, rape, molestation, abuse, manipulation, fraud, lies, theft, parasites, ignorance but I aint gonna waist my godly energy on a word, depending on who uses it.  Dont do it Krishna Kalki, dont worry tooo much about the swear words, unless they mean ill harm, the joy about being awake, is that you can laugh and curse yourself, lets not make it wrong, because of how others use it. Its like saying, GET RID OF ALL CRYSTALS THEY ARE EVIL, AS THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ATLANTIS. Just make sure your energy is used on what really matters. I know people who dont swear, but are far from compassionate. Just wish we were all sorted and awake. DONT JUDGE OTHERS FOR THEY WILL!!!! JUDGE YOU. Mwah Mwah Mwah P.S A lot of Starseeds are warriors and not only lightworkers, Im a warrior, you gonna have to accept my candied expressions now and then, unless they be-little you personally. Mwah Mwah Krishna.

• It really has a lot to do with the generation we were brought up in.  I was a very little girl in thr 50's and the F. word was not even really heard of at that time, let alone my parents ever speaking like  that.  I didn't learn these words until I moved to Jamaica in the 1980's and found that it was part of culture to speak like that. Still, it has been uncomfortable for me.  And, perhaps Krisha's parents are from India (I don't know this for sure), and I KNOW his family would never speak with cursing.   It wouldn't be part of his upbringing.  So really, I guess I'm trying to say that the language is very generational and cultural.  Thanks and blessings from Yvonne

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
6 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
13 hours ago
More…