The Internet is full of Messages coming from so many different Sources and some are genuine but quiet a lot are misleading probably from the dark forces.

Now from your experience please tell us the Sources that you trust, have confidence in, that resonate with you, that you would recommend, that you have full faith in, that you follow.

Please pick out from channelled messages, all other articles from different sources and from Videos.

I list of few here that i have liked :

Drekx Omega he is our Crew Member and provided brilliant messages

Drome he is our Crew Member and provided brilliant messages

Our site creator Ben Arion whose messages are of a high standard

Sheldan Nidle     http://www.paoweb.com

Mathew Ward    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MessagesfromMatthew/message/92

Patricia Cori      http://www.patriciacori.com/

Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther.        http://littlegrandmother.net/default.aspx

Barbara Marciniak       http://www.pleiadians.com/

David Icke          http://www.davidicke.com/

Drunvalo Melchizedek    http://www.drunvalo.net/index.html

Diana Cooper    http://www.dianacooper.com/

and few others that i will add as we go along

PLEASE ADD YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• there are many sources of information...and yes it is sometimes difficult to choose....but it's not supposed to be like that if you are guided by your hearts.....and even when you are guided by your hearts it doesn't mean that the same sources are the most right for all.....each and one of us vibrates at a certain frequency and therefore creates a certain and unique reality of their own....so in accordance to this the best for you at every moment is to pick that information wich resonates with you at that certain moment....as you ivolve the sources will change...eventually leading you to your own source...your higher self

• DOLORES CANNON IS VERY INTERESTING

• Indeed, Ravinder.  

I'm one of Dolores Cannon's many students worldwide; and besides, I was fortunate to have a private session with her in 2007.

Some of my all-time favourite books were written by Dolores, e.g. The Convoluted Universe (books I, II, & III), The Custodians, and Keepers of the Garden.

Dolores Cannon's website: http://dolorescannon.com

8113812100?profile=original

Home - Dolores Cannon
    • Agree with you on Dolores Cannon, as she has said some very interesting things about abduction.

• BASHAR IS BRILLIANT

• I forgot about him (Bashar) on my list....he is awesome.  Makes sense to me. And my first Ashtar love and totally resonated with is Tuella.  I think she is (was) a great source of info.  Is she still living?

• Marique, re: Tuella (Thelma Terell), I copied & pasted this info from:

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/gai/pages/tuella.html

Note: To answer your question, I underscored the date of her passing away.

"Who Is Tuella?"

A volunteer on Earth assignment.

8116150089?profile=original

Tuella is a Higher Dimensional Being who walked into the body of a woman by the name of Thelma Terrell.

Under hypnosis Tuella explains her name change:

"I am called Tuella because that is my name and has ever been my name. The Earth name given to this form in the beginning was incorrect but permitted, until that time when I COULD MANIFEST MYSELF."

Tuella the soul actually came through shortly after the birth of the baby Thelma. Tuella stayed in the background, allowing Thelma to live her life as a normal happy, healthy child. Then when Thelma went through a traumatic incident in her early teens, Tuella and Thelma went through what is loosely called a soul - exchange.

Tuella explains this process herself under hypnosis as:

"Tuella stood by the auric field until such a time as the entity Thelma, so called, reached a child's consciousness and awareness. Then Tuella entered and manifested, but only on the higher consciousness level, until the events of life and the time involved were proper for full manifestation of the soul entity."

Tuella, had come through, just like any other soul, fully veiled. So the soul-exchange took place as contracted with Tuella not realizing what had happened. When asked under hypnosis about the time of the completed soul-exchange, Tuella had this to say:

"Before the final commitment of this phase, Tuella was given a total physical examination, rendered in total love, and it was determined that all physical energies were present and capable of carrying on the responsibilities. This was blocked from her memory, but took place in 1970, during one of her visits which she partially recalls."

Since Tuella was veiled, she carried partial memories of being onboard crafts. Ashtar said this about the actual exchange:

"Your higher spirit did descend and take control of your form at the time of your severe surgery in Maryland. This did take place during one of the nights immediately following. The delay was to determine that the form had survived. It would not have survived had this exchange not have taken place, for the soul of Thelma was ready to depart. You are now the sole possessor of this form, you are a strong projection of the Christed Being Tuella. There has now been permission granted for a stronger force of your Being to filter through this form for the culmination of the coming public ministry. You, Tuella, now control this form as a vehicle of LIGHT FOR THE PLANET. It cannot be destroyed by man, neither can it be vacated except by the granting of leave by the Great Karmic Board. It has been dedicated to the use of a representative of the Ashtar Command, therefore this cellular structure shall be permitted replacement with a broader spiritual encoding in its DNA/RNA functions for completion of mission in full power."

Thelma had grown into a woman, married, and had children, just as other women of her generation had done. Then Tuella received a "higher calling" to be a minister. During the course of Tuella's career, Tuella was ordained into five different religions.

Then in the Spring of 1973, Tuella went through a tremendous soul cleansing. Lord Sananda informed her that this cleansing was to wash away all of the sorrow from her past, in this life as well as from past lives. This was to prepare her for what was to come.

With her ministry background Tuella had visions that came to her. In these visions she saw and talked to Jesus, Peter, and Philip. They would tell her things about her that took her out of conventional religion. Like they would explain reincarnation to her, about where and when and why that information was taken out of the Holy Bible. Tuella went through a period of broadening her boundaries, so to speak. Then more came through Ashtar, Monka, Andromeda Rex, Athena and others.

Her awakening came about in such a way that those of us that have gone through similar techniques might laugh and nod our heads in agreement. She joined a book-of-the-month club. She read books by Edgar Cayce and Ruth Montgomery. Shortly after reading these books she was brought the message, "You are a volunteer on Earth assignment."

Tuella began a newsletter, then a publishing company, then another newsletter. During the course of her tenure here she wrote six books, helped with a seventh book and channeled many, many hours of wonderful inspiration.

Her last book is the book that I helped with, "Secrets of the Father's Little Book." Her membership in Guardian Action International had grown to such proportions that new members wanted back issues of her newsletter, "The Throne Connection". It became more advantageous to put them all in a book than to keep sending out individual copies to members. This book contains all of the issues of "The Throne Connection", except for the last one which was concerning Desert Storm. When Tuella retired, she sold the copyrights to most of her books to Inner Light Publications. This book, "Secret's of the Father's Little Book", is no longer available except through Debbie Wright.

The body that contained Tuella passed on in September of 1993. Before she graduated, Tuella asked her daughter Donna if she would carry on the work. Donna's answer was that she had worked on it long enough. So Tuella then asked Donna to give it to Debbie Wright, her last paid employee of Guardian Action International. Debbie now has the backdrop that Tuella used during her lectures and was given the master videotapes of Tuella's lectures. Debbie was also given permission to make and sell copies of the two books that Tuella did not sell the copyrights for: "Secret's of the Father's Little Book" and "World Messages for the Coming Decade."

She also gave to Debbie a few other personal items, which Donna brought to Debbie in December of 1994. You may want to read the section of "Who Is El Morya?" to get some idea of what that meeting was like.

"It goes with the territory" was one of Tuella's favorite sayings. When things get rough and the way is not paved, just keep reminding yourself - it goes with the territory.

"We are the reflection of the octave in which we abide, AS WELL as the one from which we have COME! We are subject to this dimension BUT WITH A DIFFERENCE. Make no apologies for your humanity, rather, thank God for your Divinity. Because we have taken on humanity, we can accomplish what Angels cannot do! Without having become a part of humanity our mission would be pointless." Tuella

"Our physical temples house a GREAT GUEST!" Tuella

All of this information plus more can be found in Tuella's book, "On Earth Assignment."

Tuella
    • Oh yea, Bashar...there is another one who I like very much, he is great! Although...I don't always like his timeline lol But other than that, he is top notch.

• As far as channeled messages go, I always felt SaLuSa and Matthew Ward were always the highest quality, in terms of vibration and clarity, and basic common sense. As far as Earth sources go...I would say...I trust my own discernment, more than I do anyone else.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…