It amazes me  how many souls on this site can't want to ascend and get off planet.

Do you not realize, that your very souls asked and volunteered to come here, to this planet during this time because of an incrediable love to serve  the divine will and the highest good of all. You volunteered to assist Humanity and Mother Earth in their awakening and the ascension, playing many roles and taking on many responsibilities.

Our first responsibility to remember who we are. Does it really matter which star linage you came from, as each of you are more then a starseed or a member of the GFL. Each of you possess many star linages. One or two may be dominate, but as long as you're here now, you're a human rediscovering all that you are ... awakening to limitless possibilities. But, beyond starseed and human ... remember your divinity first and foremost. Remember the passion, love and excitement you had prior to coming fourth into this reality matrix. The love you felt deep within your hearts and souls for Mother Earth and for our divine family here on Earth.

We knew before we entered this agreement, that the harshness of this world, the polarized energy fields would impact us in unknown ways, present challenges and we still choose to come. We agreed to remember, agreed to transmute the darkness into light, to assist humanity in releasing and transmuting their fears and miscreations. We understood that humanity would have to walk through the dark night of the soul, as a mass consciousness. We knew humanity had forgotten and were being suppressed. We knew this and still agreed to walk with them through the darkest hours. Yes, in all it's difficulty, in all the chaos and drama ... many of us have forgotten ourselves. 

But we came here to be of service to the Divine Will, to Humanity and to Mother Earth. Awakening humanity and assiting them in their ascension. Yet, I hear so many being caught up in the polarized energies, loosing faith and wishing to escape back to the stars and other worlds.

Ascension is not about returning to the stars or mother ships.

It's bringing the Heavens here to Earth. It is bringing living love, living light, higher consciousness to Mother Earth and to Humanity. It is assisting and helping a planet and all life upon her to evolve into their next level of spiritual and conscious evolution.

Ascension is the transformation of awakening from fear into love. Remembering we are multidimensional, spiritual and a divine expression of love manifested through living light. It is a reunion of spirit and matter. A shift in paradigms to embrace higher understandings of the divine, the universe, the stars and ourselves. A reuniting of divine soul groups and universal star families.

A return in living in alignment with the natural cycles, the laws of nature, the divine laws and universal laws ... living in peace, balance and joy with all life and all creation. Embracing the gifts, wisdom and beauty each soul has to give, each culture or world has to share with another.

It is also remembering the power and authority we carry. That we are here to protect Mother Earth and Humanity from those who would cause harm or breech intergalactic or divine laws.

We are healers, teachers and warriors for those who have forgotten. We are here to move into the darkest places, the hardest challenges to bring hope and carry the light for others until they find it within themselves.

For those wishing to escape, we know it's hard and you knew it would be a challenge before you chose to come here. You came here for a multitude of reasons to be of service to the Divine, the GFL, Humanity & Mother Earth. You came here for the unique and immense opportunity to bare witness to the greatest transformation of love and light. To learn and evolve within your own spiritual growth and soul experience.

Know in your heart you are a channel for transmuting all fear, illusions and miscreations. You are a channel of living love and light anchoring higher vibrational frequencies, more love and light quotients and anchoring new and higher potentials. You are healing through your experiences and as you bring new insights and knowledge to this reality, know you  also gain incrediable experiences and are tuning your own gifts into higher potentials and evolving within your own divinity and divine perfection.

Do not throw away the opportunities the divine and universe have given you. 

Remain in a place of love, merge your heart with the heart of Mother Earth and to the heart of the Eternal Sacred Source. Become a bridge between Heaven and Earth allowing all that is to flow to you, through you and from you knowing you are an anchor and a catalyst for universal change. For what happens here on Earth shall ripple through the cosmos. Allow that ripple to be the largest wave of love and divine rememberance known in this universe.

Each one of you has an incredible impact within the uniquiness that is only you.

Remember your divinity before all else and all you seek shall be found, even here on Earth.

In Loving Service

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is hard to remember all the time to BE Love and share that Love but it is becoming easier for me at least--and I find such happiness within and think it is showing on the outside as well.  What a time we picked to be here !

• Rock on Planet earth.. We are ONE and Iam Source.. Starseeds, Indigos, Earthlings, Blacks, Whites, Animals, Mama Gaia, etc.. All that exists is one, not just on Earth, but in all of Creation... Even the bad guys come from GOD!!! Heaven is already here for us awakened souls.. Now spread the LOVE and spread the FORCE, Luke Skywalker Style!!!

LOL and LIGHT,  IAM Micha-EL!!8109841883?profile=original

• Best post I've read in a long time and I admit, I'm one of those who often wishes to escape this type of life.  Thanks for the lovely reminder! 

• Oh earth school is challenging, but it is fun... an adventure... ;)

I'm certainly not complaining I came here.... i've learnt so many things, and still learning... it's never endless.

Of course everyone aches for a "home" but home is where the heart is.

My heart in this lifetime is on Earth, so be it!

Much love to you all... 2012.

• It's good to know that there are wonderful spirits in form like you that respark all there is within us.

One day we shall meet and share a hug,

Barb

• Reading this was better than a V8.

• in  divine service till the end..........

galagtic traveler...

• There are times when I just do want to go home since it feels so limiting and dense here. On the other hand, I know that my higher self putted me on Earth for a good reason. I do have responsibilities to Earth and humanity also. I don't want to miss out on first contact and ascension. Thanks for sharing this! It is a good reminder to us!

• This message totally feels right straight from my heartsource.  I totally agree and am amazed at the number of people who want to take the express lane out of earth.  Earth is my home and gaia is my mother/nurturer and I have no desire whatsoever to leave her.  I would gladly be a midwife to help her with her birthing pains, and I would never desert her.  I chose to be here now, here on earth, in my present incarnation, why would I want to leave. 

• Beautiful! I plan on staying with rejuvinated Mother Earth after ascension.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
29 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
1 hour ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
To repeat, knowledge of the Uranian Astrology planets and knowledge of use of the 90 Degree Dial are required for this lesson. Personal Points (As, Mc, Moon, Sun, North Node, and Aries Point) get primary consideration for analysis of symmetrical…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Those of us of Light, are interested in observing a definite global raising, of consciousness, among nations and people...The recent example of zealous "cancel culture," adopted by the jackbooted EU establishment mayors, in Brussels, Belgium, has…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post HEY ASHTAR COMMAND CREW...Malaysian Flight MH370 analysis via Uranian Astrology methods NAILED...Check out this video that appeared 3 days ago that has 224K views..Then read my astrology conclusion.
6 hours ago
More…