Salutations, Beautiful Dreamers! I needed a little pick-me-up from the research and debates, everything is so serious these days…
I would like to connect with those people who are on board for ascension and see how they are doing, and compare notes. I’m so grateful for this experience, I want to enjoy every second if I can. I’ve evolved past the questioning and doubts, I have a good grasp on what is going to occur, and I am trying to just ride it out the best I can, with grace and Love.
I’m interested to see how the rest of you are feeling, how your bodies are changing… how you compare to last year. And what you think about your changes and how we can help them along without hurting our growth.
Here is a list of changes and experiences I have been having, only the recent ones—some symptoms have passed now, and I’m sure some I’ve forgotten to add, but you get the general idea. Please share your ideas and how you’ve dealt with some of the more extreme symptoms of Light growth.
I should add that I’ve left out some of the more personal revelations I’ve had, some out of discretion and some because I am still wrapping my mind around them. Some things need to percolate in your brain for a while before they see the light of day :)
- Less sleep needed. I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed most days, at least an hour before I need to get up.
- Cell regeneration accelerated. My hair grows super fast and has gotten so soft it is like baby hair now. I heal fast, have great digestion and stamina… no problems with my cells.
- No more headaches!
- Sensitivity to sound, vibrations are felt more keenly… a deep voice makes my teeth go on edge.
- Food choices have changed- eat very little meat, was craving sugar a few weeks ago but have moved to fresh fruit and veggies. Have kicked my fast food burger habit.
- Unable to drink more than a glass or two of wine. I have lost tolerance, I get drunk very easily now so have had to cool it, though I really love to sit with a glass of wine and good company.
- I’m not sure about this one, because your voice is heard in your head and it’s different than what others hear… but I think my voice tone has changed- my singing has improved, my voice is smoother and higher (though still kind of low for someone my size, lol)
- Chakra pains have mellowed out and are not as intense as they were a few months ago. The current chakra awareness seems to be based in my high heart area which gives what I call angel wing pain through my upper back and into my neck and shoulders. My crown chakra is very accessible nowadays too, almost like I have an invisible wire stuck in the top of my head that connects me to the unseen kingdom.
- LOL, my outlook has really changed. I used to think I HAD to have all the answers… but I had quite a breakthrough and understand so much more. I still enjoy learning but I am doing it without a clock, at my own speed and feel no urgency anymore.
- Yes, I am relentlessly positive here at this site. I have to be, there is much confusion here and negative thoughtforms… but I do not carry this into “real” life as much as I used to. I have learned the art of Compassionate Detachment… I don’t hold the weight of so many expectations. I was NEVER allowed to be unhappy or express myself before. Now, frankly, I don’t care- I’ve shaken off the worst of the energy parasites I knew.
- A big mental change I’ve experienced lately is the joy and connection I feel to relative strangers, I can be in a line at the grocery store and be moved to tears by someone who is brave and Lighted, I can see someone and get a “reading” of their life and energy and it moves me so much.
- Okay, this one is sooo important to me and I need help with it somehow. I cannot get ANY time to myself. I know I should be grateful for having a busy life and being needed; but I just want to run away and not return. If I didn’t have so many lives counting on me I would disappear gladly. I really need space to myself, I have such a hard time even finding time to meditate. I’ve always had a time of it with people draining my energy but these days it is really intense… I feel like I am the center of the universe and no one can function without me. It sucks.
- Okay this heading is subjective, what is for me will not be for other people etc. My largest spiritual change so far has been my complete acceptance of the GFL. LOL, what is funny, is that I always believed in them, have seen craft and had many experiences that allow me to believe in them. However, I finally understood what it means when they have stated that there are gradients of Light amongst the galactic culture,…gasp! There are actually politics, which surprised me but allows me to place myself that much more firmly in the role of Light Warrior. I’m reassured that I will serve the Light, in whichever capacity I can, and since I’ve put away my rose colored glasses, I have a stronger grip of what is happening “up there”.
- I cannot express how much my research on sacred geometry has changed my perspective and spirit. I am still getting a hold on it and not quite ready to share, but trust me, I had my mind blown. I am not good with numbers, math, or geometry- I think my left sided brain has finally connected to my right side- this was likely the cause of the intense migraines I was experiencing earlier this year.
- I’m not sure if this should be under spiritual changes, but my relations with animals and nature have exploded with joy. I’ve always been an animal lover but sometimes I feel like Snow White, and if I didn’t have such a coterie around me all the time, the animals would gather around me where ever I went. And nature sustains me soooo much! I feel almost as if I am getting high on nature and sunshine. Does anyone else feel that way?
- One thing I’ve noticed, is that it feels like I am emotionally vulnerable, like I don’t have any skin to protect me. I cry easily, laugh a lot, and get angry really fast. A few weeks ago I had a rage attack, where I was angry for no reason- I know this is part of clearing detritus from your karma, but it was like I was two people at times.
- Not sure if this fits either, but I had a dream last night about star ships again. This time there were a few sparkly little ones and one GIANT massive mother ship near earth that was so large that the reflection of earth’s clouds and oceans were reflected off of the silver hull and it almost looked like another earth. These dreams are increasing in frequency, though I haven’t remembered my dreams very well for years… I used to be an accomplished lucid dreamer.
So, these are just a few of the changes I’ve experienced, I hope you can relate or it’s going to be lonely being the only one ascending, lol, just kidding. Seriously, thank you for your time and I am interested to hear what the rest of you have been experiencing. And also, it’s nice to see the “normals” are going through their own personal enlightenment journey.
What times we live in!
The reason for this blog was to share our symptoms, but they change over time and not all of us have the same.
If you do not have any I would say it is because you are in balance, or do not know you are experiencing symptoms as they often look like other things (ex. ascension flu).
If you are having emotional releases that is a good sign, or if you are having strange dreams.
It is as Rune says, LOVE is really all you need.
LOL, I wish I was as positive, sometimes its hard to be kind when you are releasing all the karma you've accumulated as well as the physical detrius of poor living.
But I try, I like to think that positivity moves mountains- thanks for sharing :)
Wow that is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing. What a blessing to have so much knowledge of what you are experiencing, can you imagine what it's like for so many who going through this but unaware of what is happening to them? I guess we just have faith that all is part of a plan and we have our roles to play, right?
I'm interested to hear more about your night lessons, I can never remember mine unless there is something important they want me to know.
Spine pain is the kundalini waking up, awesome experience, eh? Hopefully gets better soon for you. I wake up often at night too, and not sleepy awake- bright eyed and alert- like I wasn't even sleeping.
Have you noticed that your body always seems to know what time it is? I have an inner clock that is amazingly on time.
i can relate to most of the symptoms but only i need to sleep at least 10 hrs everyday!
and still feel tire easily during the mid day!! lol