Salutations, Beautiful Dreamers!  I needed a little pick-me-up from the research and debates, everything is so serious these days…  

I would like to connect with those people who are on board for ascension and see how they are doing, and compare notes.  I’m so grateful for this experience, I want to enjoy every second if I can.  I’ve evolved past the questioning and doubts, I have a good grasp on what is going to occur, and I am trying to just ride it out the best I can, with grace and Love. 

I’m interested to see how the rest of you are feeling, how your bodies are changing… how you compare to last year.  And what you think about your changes and how we can help them along without hurting our growth. 

Here is a list of changes and experiences I have been having, only the recent ones—some symptoms have passed now, and I’m sure some I’ve forgotten to add, but you get the general idea.  Please share your ideas and how you’ve dealt with some of the more extreme symptoms of Light growth. 

I should add that I’ve left out some of the more personal revelations I’ve had, some out of discretion and some because I am still wrapping my mind around them.  Some things need to percolate in your brain for a while before they see the light of day :)  

Physical changes:  

-          Less sleep needed.  I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed most days, at least an hour before I need to get up. 

-          Cell regeneration accelerated.  My hair grows super fast and has gotten so soft it is like baby hair now.   I heal fast, have great digestion and stamina… no problems with my cells. 

-          No more headaches! 

-          Sensitivity to sound, vibrations are felt more keenly… a deep voice makes my teeth go on edge.

-          Food choices have changed- eat very little meat, was craving sugar a few weeks ago but have moved to fresh fruit and veggies.  Have kicked my fast food burger habit. 

-          Unable to drink more than a glass or two of wine.  I have lost tolerance, I get drunk very easily now so have had to cool it, though I really love to sit with a glass of wine and good company. 

-          I’m not sure about this one, because your voice is heard in your head and it’s different than what others hear… but I think my voice tone has changed- my singing has improved, my voice is smoother and higher (though still kind of low for someone my size, lol)

-          Chakra pains have mellowed out and are not as intense as they were a few months ago.  The current chakra awareness seems to be based in my high heart area which gives what I call angel wing pain through my upper back and into my neck and shoulders.  My crown chakra is very accessible nowadays too, almost like I have an invisible wire stuck in the top of my head that connects me to the unseen kingdom.

Mental Changes:

-          LOL, my outlook has really changed.  I used to think I HAD to have all the answers… but I had quite a breakthrough and understand so much more.  I still enjoy learning but I am doing it without a clock, at my own speed and feel no urgency anymore. 

-          Yes, I am relentlessly positive here at this site.  I have to be, there is much confusion here and negative thoughtforms… but I do not carry this into “real” life as much as I used to.  I have learned the art of Compassionate Detachment… I don’t hold the weight of so many expectations.  I was NEVER allowed to be unhappy or express myself before.  Now, frankly, I don’t care- I’ve shaken off the worst of the energy parasites I knew. 

-          A big mental change I’ve experienced lately is the joy and connection I feel to relative strangers, I can be in a line at the grocery store and be moved to tears by someone who is brave and Lighted, I can see someone and get a “reading” of their life and energy and it moves me so much. 

-          Okay, this one is sooo important to me and I need help with it somehow.  I cannot get ANY time to myself.  I know I should be grateful for having a busy life and being needed; but I just want to run away and not return.  If I didn’t have so many lives counting on me I would disappear gladly.  I really need space to myself, I have such a hard time even finding time to meditate.  I’ve always had a time of it with people draining my energy but these days it is really intense… I feel like I am the center of the universe and no one can function without me.  It sucks.

Spiritual Changes: 

-          Okay this heading is subjective, what is for me will not be for other people etc.  My largest spiritual change so far has been my complete acceptance of the GFL.  LOL, what is funny, is that I always believed in them, have seen craft and had many experiences that allow me to believe in them.  However, I finally understood what it means when they have stated that there are gradients of Light amongst the galactic culture,…gasp!  There are actually politics, which surprised me but allows me to place myself that much more firmly in the role of Light Warrior.  I’m reassured that I will serve the Light, in whichever capacity I can, and since I’ve put away my rose colored glasses, I have a stronger grip of what is happening “up there”.

-          I cannot express how much my research on sacred geometry has changed my perspective and spirit.  I am still getting a hold on it and not quite ready to share, but trust me, I had my mind blown.  I am not good with numbers, math, or geometry- I think my left sided brain has finally connected to my right side- this was likely the cause of the intense migraines I was experiencing earlier this year.

-          I’m not sure if this should be under spiritual changes, but my relations with animals and nature have exploded with joy.  I’ve always been an animal lover but sometimes I feel like Snow White, and if I didn’t have such a coterie around me all the time, the animals would gather around me where ever I went.  And nature sustains me soooo much!  I feel almost as if I am getting high on nature and sunshine.  Does anyone else feel that way? 

-          One thing I’ve noticed, is that it feels like I am emotionally vulnerable, like I don’t have any skin to protect me.  I cry easily, laugh a lot, and get angry really fast.  A few weeks ago I had a rage attack, where I was angry for no reason- I know this is part of clearing detritus from your karma, but it was like I was two people at times. 

-          Not sure if this fits either, but I had a dream last night about star ships again.  This time there were a few sparkly little ones and one GIANT massive mother ship near earth that was so large that the reflection of earth’s clouds and oceans were reflected off of the silver hull and it almost looked like another earth.  These dreams are increasing in frequency, though I haven’t remembered my dreams very well for years… I used to be an accomplished lucid dreamer. 

So, these are just a few of the changes I’ve experienced, I hope you can relate or it’s going to be lonely being the only one ascending, lol, just kidding.  Seriously, thank you for your time and I am interested to hear what the rest of you have been experiencing.  And also, it’s nice to see the “normals” are going through their own personal enlightenment journey. 

What times we live in! 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kelly, back again after much pain and intolerance of pain meds, due to knee replacement. This thread has gone far enough that I cannot dominate so I will share my two latest visions, one, I woke from dozing to see and the other while meditating to avoid severe pain, I cannot use any pain meds for some odd reason.

Know, I was at an end, I was stressed and just felt tired from life, I wanted out when all this happened. I will paste from my journal here rather than write it again.  This is the second viewing of my soul and it is a level higher than the astral.  However if I already did this, write it off as stress as pain continues as I write.

VISIONS

I just had a powerful and emotional vision and wow, did it open the flood gate.

August 23, 11

I was standing with a higher source looking over this featureless landscape of white and gray.  A few hundred yards away was this soul in the shape of a man, slumped forward with his arms clutching his body as though to gain strength.  This soul was white in color and glowed, yet was in distress. It’s white color showed that he was of a higher level, yet completely exhausted and spent.

The other and myself went forward and then I could also feel hostility of sorts, he was lost within.  Then beside me, this ribbon of cloth, one with light hues and seemed to glow and have a life of its own.  The man’s head was down in sadness or being tired, I am not sure, but he was messed up and gone as far as one can go.  The cloth, about 2’ wide floated by him and around, several leisurely times.  Then it pulled and shrunk until he was swathed in this shimmering cloth.  Then as the man seemed to shrink as into a cocoon while the now free end came up from the front, over his head as would a mother do with a blanket.

Then this higher being that was there, and I could not see, but knew, reached out and held the now little child and filled it with love which I feel to my depths while writing.  It was as though the child which is each of us gets drained and can be fulfilled.

This last I will add, as the vision is still delivering energy.  This whole thing was without words, yet the emotions that came with it were nothing but hope and good; emotions like these I cannot successfully write down.  I hope others don’t know, but I came out of it crying and it normally would not be me.

Just re-reading this opens floodgates to love and hope, and yes tears a day later, we are not alone, we are gathered up and renewed, we are also damn brave being for experiencing all this.

Aug 21, 11

I was reminded of this as I wrote the above.  I was in one of those in and out stages stressed with pain and some meds which feel worse than the wound.

I was floating in the atmosphere, as it was beautiful blue with soft clouds. Just above me was a female in an all-white gown which would be described as angelic.  Partially around her was this shimmering shape of an alabaster window and she going through this to a high realm, she had paused and was looking down at me.  I know the window was a portal by the way.

She was of few words and those she said triggered many questions.  She told me, “I have shown you the way and now I am free to go”.  If you show another, (meaning how to get to this portal) you too will be free to go”.

One feeling I had was this, It was not easy getting to this place and I was damn tired, yet, I could not move beyond without first showing another.  Now what am I supposed to show, or how I to know the subtle meanings here am.  Also this, I am tired, but there is still work to be done even though energy is being drained.

• Wow Sailormon, your story really moved me. The part about the strip of cloth reminded me of the the coat of many colors, not that I am much into the bible, but Sunday school did teach me a few things, lol.  I wish I could help more with your pain.  What kind of pain is it?  Have you looked into sulphur?  I would google it, you may be pleasantly surprised.  If it is Karmic pain then I am not sure how to proceed but I am sure the answers are out there.... you have been given a sign and I am touched that you shared it- truly beautiful.  Cannabis can be helpful, you can always bake it into cookies if you do not smoke. 

Hmmm the portal is very interesting... it reminds me of the story of how some of us are supposed to "hold the door open" for those who follow.  And I would look up the "Angel of the Presence", you may be interested to know more about your lady visitor if she is who I think she is.... fascinating.  I never remember my dreams anymore...sigh.  I miss them sometimes. 

Actually, come to think of it- the man you saw crouched down may be the Dweller on the Threshold... the embodiment of your fears... and the Angel of the Presence is your highest good.... we stand between them at the threshold of the portal...the final test before entering.  Does this resonate to your heart? 

• Lol, I tried everything this body does not tolerate any substance well.  No the pain is from injuries sustained in life including a hip knee injury fighting a fire and being crushed under a building,  a miracle to have survived.  But then all will be well when I re fix myself, only for a while. I just did the other knee and the old injury above it the hip does not allow relief.

I wish I knew some of what you know, but then the freshness of what I see might be clouded. The soul, I am sure was mine as it mirrored myself and the love that came that moment was into myself, very powerful.  I have never experienced this before.  We are more complicated and dwell in more dimensions than we can know and this knowledge is expanding. Perhaps just knowing and accepting this will allow advancement.  I too am not into churches.  The first time I was shown my light body and told it was sacred, I tried to discuss it with some Christians on line and they told me it was all demons, what a crock.

• Yes, its shameful what the dogma of church has done.  I will meditate on your pain and see if I can think of something logical.  Lol, I always think that with time and logic that all problems will be solved.  Thank you for sharing what is painful and difficult.  It is the fact that your body is rejecting the pain medication that bothers me... no one should suffer unduly in this day and age.  (Don't get me started on childbirth- we can put a man on the moon but we cannot take the pain out of childbirth?)  sheesh.
  • I just read this to my wife whom is with me now. From the wine intolerance, to many other factors, she kept saying, "me too".  Now this from a woman whom a year ago was in denial of all that that was happening to the two of us.

I will have to keep this brief, but hope to share a lot more later, I am in great pain with no ability to modify the pain due to  intolerance of pain meds.  The closer I get to where I need to be, the more the earth throws at me to bring me down; sounds familiar huh?  Including dishonest zoning people whom use public money to destroy a person in court for their own mistakes. Yup, this world is screwed up and some of us, just will not be brought down from the light.

I will relate a vision of two days ago when I tried some pain med. I was floating in a beautiful sky, aware that to have gotten this far took a lot of effort and pain and just above me was this woman whom could have been an angel, she was just floating there near a portal, a glowing alabaster window in the clouds and it was only partially manifested, so it was symbolic, but still a portal to somewhere.

She looked back at me and told me, "I have shown you the way, now I can go on".  When you show others the way, you will be free to go as well.  

Do what you can, the battle continues. 

• Thank you for sharing, Sailormon.  It sounds as if you and your wife are on the same page now.  I'm sorry about the pain you are experiencing... I am not sure how to help but I can say that grounding energy is super helpful for the overload feeling we get sometimes.  It's super easy, just pull energy in through the top of your head, slowly pull it down your spine and push it into the earth- this cleans your body with divine light and helps the earth. 

And very interesting symptoms you are having of opening up your higher mind... perhaps if you meditate some more you can find the karmic reason for the pain and solve it away by asking your higher self for assistance. 

Good luck, my best to you :)

• Heh happy, I share a lot of what you speak of, far too much to put down here right now.  One of my problems that have caused me to slow down is the push to know all the answers is gone.  Now this seems to be not as pressing as before, yet more information is happening without effort.  A month ago, I had bad physical problems after a wild night of OBE's, an encounter and a warning. The next morning my wife saw three burn like marks on my inner arm in a perfect triangle. I spent the next two days dizzy and disoriented. Other times on my own when I expand myself, I cannot hardly stand for a day. It is harder to re-connect to this body, thus I am not pushing beyond what I can control so much.

There are time like you, I see the whole person like a time when I saw an old man whom could hardly walk, yet I saw him whole and it brought tears to my eyes and  I am a strong man.

On two occasions, I found lost items just by knowing they would be where I wanted them to be, knowing the universe is my construct and my mind creates my own future. An example. I lost a rather expensive hearing aid, a little thing in tall grass and we gave up finding it after an hour of searching. So, I closed my eyes and manifested is between my feet. While doing this I wandered a bit and then opened my eyes and it was where I envisioned it, tow inches from each foot. Things like this are becoming common. There is much more including wild outings, and dreams.

• Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
    @IMPORTANT NOTE@
    If you experience any serious symptoms, you
    should ALWAYS obtain medical advice, even if
    you think you are experiencing awakening symtoms.....Remember, if you are having heart attack or stroke, the sooner you get medical attention, the better your chances are for survival, and optimal recovery, so you NEVER want to take chances with
    your heath.

Physical Symptoms
    -Energy in your head, especially at the crown-
    Pressure, headaches, some at the base of your skull, tingling, itchy or crawling sensations, vibrating, energy erupting over your head like a shower, or pouring through the crown described by some as "sprinkes." Sharp chronic pain in the head, neck and shoulders. Cranial expansion.

-Tiredness- feeling dragged out, and tired all the time.

-Skin Eruptions- These can include rashes, dry skin, boils, eczema, acne, hives, warts, and shingles.

-Changes in sweat and tear glands- People will notice they are either sweating more (releasing) or less then
    they previously did, and your tear solution may be slightly denser.

-Changes in body color, and at times different, unusual marks will appear. Color of the whites of your eyes
    may also change, and may show a "rosiness".

-Muscle aches and Pains.

-Joint pains- Which may often affect each
    joint in your body, at different times, with no
    explainable cause.

-Changes in weight- Some people have lost
    weight, however the majority has gained weight
    over recent years.

-Changes in eating habits-
    Some people feel they are not as hungry as they used to be, or may go through fazes of eating huge amounts. People may have strange cravings, eat alot of certain things, or feel "unsatisfied" with anything they eat.

-Food intolerances and food allergies.

-Nausea and vomiting.

-Diarrea

-Sinus and Ear Disturbances- Discomfort, drainage,
    headaches and infections- This is signs of cellular
    transformation.

-Fevers and sweats, especially in the middle of the
    night.

-Thick white residue on your tongue that you
    cannot get rid of.

-Increased Weakening of the Immune System-
    This is caused by changes in the endocrine system,
    and central nervous system- Many new strands of
    disease and imbalance has been occuring.

-Increased Sensitivity of all your senses:
    Senses become more acute:

--Sight- People experience blurry vision, hazy vision, sore eyes, seeing showers of 'sparkles' glittering in the air, see things and colors much more vivid, see auras around living objects, things seem to disappear, including yourself, seeing a "redness" when you close your eyes, colors or geometric shapes. Seeing things in other realms, which may come across as a shape in the air, or a shadow out of the corner of your eye. Seeing objects which seem to "melt", move or shimmer.

--Hearing- Seems like you can hear people
    "talking" or music down the street, but you cant hear the words, or when you listen to someone speak, you cant hear the words (this is called audio dislexia).
    You may also hear beeps, tones or electronic "morris code", or you may hear a "buzzing" or the sound of
    white noise in your ear, and other things include ringing, bees buzzing, whoosing, or roaring.
    Sound may be amplified, or you may have trouble hearing. You may hear people talking, but you cant
    understand what they are saying, as it sounds like
    a foreign language.

--Enhanced sense of smell, taste and touch.
    Some people have begun to be able to taste
    the chemical additives in certain foods, or some foods may taste more intense and pleasurable. Some people become sensitive to touch, and can become tactile defensive.

-Falling, having accidents, breaking bones-
    This may be Spirit's way of giving you a message
    to slow down, or that something is out of balance.

-Arms, hands or feet "tingling" or falling asleep.

-Women may notice a lessening of blood flow, and menstral cramps during their periods. Women will
    have an easier time with childbirth, with less pain
    and labor.

-Heart Palpatations- Racing heart, pain in the sternum- can be an opening of your heart chakra- Always check these things out with an M.D.

-Other Chakra Openings:
    -Third eye chakra- Will cause nervous twitching
    of the muscles in your forehead or eye, tingling
    feelings, or feelings of energy shooting from your eye
    -Thymus chakra- Sharp pain in the thymus gland
    which is an inch below the V in the collarbone
    -Hand Chakras- Increased vibrations, heat, energy surges from the center of the palms

-Faster hair and nail growth.

-Feeling your body vibrate in various places
    during meditation or upon awakening, or at odd
    times during the day.

--Misc Physical symptoms: such as experiencing flu-like symptoms (the vibrational flu) backaches, headaches, neck pain, digestive problems, muscular spasms and cramps, racing heartbeat,
    chest pain, numbness, involuntary vocalizations, or body movements. Some may even experience old health issues that may reappear for healing.

Emotional Symptoms
    -Sudden Waves of Emotion- This could be anything....sadness, and crying at the drop of the hat, unreasonable anger, irritation, or RAGE. Glorious JOY, feelings of bliss, happiness or gratitude that brings you to tears, or cause a lump in your throat.

-Depression- Wondering why you are here?
    Sometimes feelings of wanting to "go home"

-Becoming easily irritated, impatient, and
    intolerant of other people or situations.

-Old issues come back up in your life,
    ones you thought you may have resolved, and others you havent yet. You will begin to resolve these issues, either with the person in question or with a "surrogate" who will show up to help you
    with them....This is usually not easy to do.

-Emotional and mental confusion: Feeling like
    your life is "out of control", and chaotic, or feels like it is in "a mess."

Spiritual Symptoms
    - Changing Sleep Patterns- These include:
    waking up at a certain time every night (ie; 3am)
    Waking up every 2-3 hours (called Triad Sleep)
    Getting hot flashes in the night, or night sweats,
    or hot feet. Also some people are finding they
    dont need as much sleep, and others are sleeping MORE, up to 10 hours or more a day, and others are feeling exhausted all the time.

-Dreaming- This includes more intense, vivid,
    and dreams that seem more "real". Many people
    are also experiencing alot of "catastrophe"
    themes in their dreams also.

-Waking up feeling tired, like you have "worked"
    all night, or been "someplace else" with other
    people, doing something "important" This could
    be that you are going to a different "plane" during
    your sleep to do something important, or
    astrally projecting. Others report getting mystical messages or information.

-Disturbances with Energy- You may find you
    are blowing out lightbulbs or breaking glass from
    across the room. Other electrical disturbances
    can also happen when you are around your tv, radio,
    or computer.

-Episodes of having intense energy that makes you want to get up and get doing something.

-Power surges- These can be felt with overwhelming heat, or some even get cold out of
    the blue. It can also be felt with
    "waves of energy rolling through you".

-Changes in prayer, meditation, or even
    religious beliefs. These include having more
    trouble concentrating during meditation, no
    longer feeling the need for it, not feeling the same sensations, feeling like you are no longer in
    contact with "God", "Spirit" or your guides.
    You may no longer resonate with your religion,
    and may begin to look in another direction.

-Changes in sexual desire.

-Forgotten memories may re-surface- Body memories,
    suppressed memories from this life, and memories from past and parallel lives may begin to come back
    to you.

-Memory loss- As you begin to live more and more
    in the "NOW", you lose the ability to reference the
    past.

- You begin looking younger :)

-Events that completely change your life such
    as death, divorce, change in job status, loss of
    home, illness and other catastrophes oftentimes, several at once....This may cause you to slow down, simplify, change and re-examine your life.

-A desire to break free from restrictive patterns such as life-draining jobs, consumptive lifestyles,
    and toxic people or situations. You begin to
    "let go" of people who no longer resonate in your
    life.

-Introspection, solitude, and loss of interest in
    group activities.

-Bursts of creativity.

-Becoming more intuitive or empathic to others,
    experiencing altered states of consciousness,
    clairvoyance, out-of- body experiences, and other
    psychic phenomena.

-Synchronistic Events are happening more and more- which is Spirit's way of telling
    you if you are going in the right direction in your life.

-Perception that time is accelerating, that you never have enough time to do what you need to
    do, or that you have big time gaps during the
    day- Our perception of time/ space is being
    altered.

-Communication with Spirit- communication and channeling with angels, your spirit guides, ascended masters, and other divine beings.

-A sense of impendingess- Feelings that something is "going to happen". This can create a sense of anxiety.

-A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, and
    spiritual connection in your life-
    The material world can no longer fill this longing.

-A sense of "ONENESS" with ALL- Being flooded with
    compassion and unconditional love for all life, feeling a part with everything.......

- A feeling that you are somehow "Different",
    that you no longer "belong" or "fit in."

-Knowing / Living Your Purpose- Finally knowing what you came to earth for, new skills and gifts are emerging to help you with what you are meant to do.

-Teachers seem to appear just when you need
    them- which can appear as people, books, movies, and events. Keep in mind, the teachers
    can appear positive or negative, depending on
    what you need to learn.

-You find a spiritual "track" that appeals and makes sense to you on the most profound levels.

-You are moving through learning quickly, with personal and spiritual issues much more rapidly-
    You sense you are finally "getting it."

-You begin to see/sense invisible presences- Some people report feeling surrounded by beings at night,
    or having the sensation of being touched or talked to.
    Some will wake with a start, or feel their body or bed
    vibrate. You may see beings from other dimensions.

-Feeling closer to animals, rocks and plants-
    Realizing that they are all part of the ONE.

-You may begin to get visions, see numbers or symbols of spiritual importance to you- realizing that everything has a message-
    Noticing numbers such as 1:11, 11:11, 4:44, 5:55, etc

-Having increased integrity- Speaking your truth,
    learning to say "no', becoming who you are, and
    leaving relationships where you can not be yourself.

-You begin to come into harmony with the seasons
    and the cycles of the earth.

-You may begin to see a person's true form, seeing a loved one with a "different face" ( from a past life or parallel life, or actually seeing someone before you actually meet him / her.

-Beginning to connect/ find your soul families, twin flames and soul mates.

-Physically manifesting thoughts and desire more quickly and efficiently.

-Left-brain fogginess- Difficulties with organization,
    problem solving, decision making, sequencing, analysis, mathmatics, memory lapses, placing
    words in wrong sequence, unable to read for long
    periods, inablility to focus, forgetting what you were going to say, impatience with linear forms of communication, a feeling of spaciness, feeling scattered, feeling bombarded with words, talk, or
    information, and a reluctance to write.

-Dizziness- Which may probably man you are ungrouded.

Credits
    This list of spiritual awakening symptoms have been compiled from various sources including:

http:www.hevanet.com/ellenlight/symptoms2.htm
    http://communities.msn.Wujno
    Body Changes July 2003
    from The House of David Teaching Center
    (sorry no address for this one)
    and from my own personal experiences :)
    • Yep feeling that,not all but most of them,specialy Crown and 3rd eye chackras,energy vibrations and energy flow n the body,hate low noise and music,everything what is in low vibrations!!!

• I find that I am being "zapped" with an electric/EMP pulse several times daily usually in meditative or near sleep state.  I am invalid and my guides say it is a part of my fortification and relates to the shift shifts in frequency as Mother Guia ascends.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…