Salutations, Beautiful Dreamers!  I needed a little pick-me-up from the research and debates, everything is so serious these days…  

I would like to connect with those people who are on board for ascension and see how they are doing, and compare notes.  I’m so grateful for this experience, I want to enjoy every second if I can.  I’ve evolved past the questioning and doubts, I have a good grasp on what is going to occur, and I am trying to just ride it out the best I can, with grace and Love. 

I’m interested to see how the rest of you are feeling, how your bodies are changing… how you compare to last year.  And what you think about your changes and how we can help them along without hurting our growth. 

Here is a list of changes and experiences I have been having, only the recent ones—some symptoms have passed now, and I’m sure some I’ve forgotten to add, but you get the general idea.  Please share your ideas and how you’ve dealt with some of the more extreme symptoms of Light growth. 

I should add that I’ve left out some of the more personal revelations I’ve had, some out of discretion and some because I am still wrapping my mind around them.  Some things need to percolate in your brain for a while before they see the light of day :)  

Physical changes:  

-          Less sleep needed.  I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed most days, at least an hour before I need to get up. 

-          Cell regeneration accelerated.  My hair grows super fast and has gotten so soft it is like baby hair now.   I heal fast, have great digestion and stamina… no problems with my cells. 

-          No more headaches! 

-          Sensitivity to sound, vibrations are felt more keenly… a deep voice makes my teeth go on edge.

-          Food choices have changed- eat very little meat, was craving sugar a few weeks ago but have moved to fresh fruit and veggies.  Have kicked my fast food burger habit. 

-          Unable to drink more than a glass or two of wine.  I have lost tolerance, I get drunk very easily now so have had to cool it, though I really love to sit with a glass of wine and good company. 

-          I’m not sure about this one, because your voice is heard in your head and it’s different than what others hear… but I think my voice tone has changed- my singing has improved, my voice is smoother and higher (though still kind of low for someone my size, lol)

-          Chakra pains have mellowed out and are not as intense as they were a few months ago.  The current chakra awareness seems to be based in my high heart area which gives what I call angel wing pain through my upper back and into my neck and shoulders.  My crown chakra is very accessible nowadays too, almost like I have an invisible wire stuck in the top of my head that connects me to the unseen kingdom.

Mental Changes:

-          LOL, my outlook has really changed.  I used to think I HAD to have all the answers… but I had quite a breakthrough and understand so much more.  I still enjoy learning but I am doing it without a clock, at my own speed and feel no urgency anymore. 

-          Yes, I am relentlessly positive here at this site.  I have to be, there is much confusion here and negative thoughtforms… but I do not carry this into “real” life as much as I used to.  I have learned the art of Compassionate Detachment… I don’t hold the weight of so many expectations.  I was NEVER allowed to be unhappy or express myself before.  Now, frankly, I don’t care- I’ve shaken off the worst of the energy parasites I knew. 

-          A big mental change I’ve experienced lately is the joy and connection I feel to relative strangers, I can be in a line at the grocery store and be moved to tears by someone who is brave and Lighted, I can see someone and get a “reading” of their life and energy and it moves me so much. 

-          Okay, this one is sooo important to me and I need help with it somehow.  I cannot get ANY time to myself.  I know I should be grateful for having a busy life and being needed; but I just want to run away and not return.  If I didn’t have so many lives counting on me I would disappear gladly.  I really need space to myself, I have such a hard time even finding time to meditate.  I’ve always had a time of it with people draining my energy but these days it is really intense… I feel like I am the center of the universe and no one can function without me.  It sucks.

Spiritual Changes: 

-          Okay this heading is subjective, what is for me will not be for other people etc.  My largest spiritual change so far has been my complete acceptance of the GFL.  LOL, what is funny, is that I always believed in them, have seen craft and had many experiences that allow me to believe in them.  However, I finally understood what it means when they have stated that there are gradients of Light amongst the galactic culture,…gasp!  There are actually politics, which surprised me but allows me to place myself that much more firmly in the role of Light Warrior.  I’m reassured that I will serve the Light, in whichever capacity I can, and since I’ve put away my rose colored glasses, I have a stronger grip of what is happening “up there”.

-          I cannot express how much my research on sacred geometry has changed my perspective and spirit.  I am still getting a hold on it and not quite ready to share, but trust me, I had my mind blown.  I am not good with numbers, math, or geometry- I think my left sided brain has finally connected to my right side- this was likely the cause of the intense migraines I was experiencing earlier this year.

-          I’m not sure if this should be under spiritual changes, but my relations with animals and nature have exploded with joy.  I’ve always been an animal lover but sometimes I feel like Snow White, and if I didn’t have such a coterie around me all the time, the animals would gather around me where ever I went.  And nature sustains me soooo much!  I feel almost as if I am getting high on nature and sunshine.  Does anyone else feel that way? 

-          One thing I’ve noticed, is that it feels like I am emotionally vulnerable, like I don’t have any skin to protect me.  I cry easily, laugh a lot, and get angry really fast.  A few weeks ago I had a rage attack, where I was angry for no reason- I know this is part of clearing detritus from your karma, but it was like I was two people at times. 

-          Not sure if this fits either, but I had a dream last night about star ships again.  This time there were a few sparkly little ones and one GIANT massive mother ship near earth that was so large that the reflection of earth’s clouds and oceans were reflected off of the silver hull and it almost looked like another earth.  These dreams are increasing in frequency, though I haven’t remembered my dreams very well for years… I used to be an accomplished lucid dreamer. 

So, these are just a few of the changes I’ve experienced, I hope you can relate or it’s going to be lonely being the only one ascending, lol, just kidding.  Seriously, thank you for your time and I am interested to hear what the rest of you have been experiencing.  And also, it’s nice to see the “normals” are going through their own personal enlightenment journey. 

What times we live in! 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are these guys Pleiadians?

"Chiquita"  "Fermando"---why are these Nordic types so fascinated with Latinos?

As far as I'm concerned the good things that came out of Sweden are the Volvo and Absolut Vodka, not necessarily in that order.

Love, B

• I odeed on tampons!!
  • Back with a few more -

I can't read more than one page at a sitting - I used to be an avid reader of many books and read for hours at a time...

I don't have much patience for words - I tend to sense how others are feeling - words may even mask real feelings.

If a television character is deceptive - I want to turn off the tv...

Much Love!

Joshua

•  

I have had flu like symtoms recently for the first time in over 4 years. I live in a tropical climate.

My most puzzeling symptom is that occasionally it appears like the physical universe is breaking up. I see blotchea of primary colors in random patterns similar to whst occurs when the TV signal is weak or when you play a faulty DVD.

Have any of you experienced this?

Yeah, my nails grow rapidly, have to trim them weekly.

Getting  into the beta mind level to go out and do errands and earn a few bucks is increasinly difficult.

I go to sleep and wake up at different times.

Unless I meditate I feel an anxiety or anxiousness, not quite a fear but approaching it.

Love, B

• I feel... very out of whack sometimes, but lately, things have stabilized quite a bit.  It seems to go in phases, and as time moves on I feel things are progressing.

Sometimes, I'll feel like something is "going to happen" and I'll get this feeling of anxiety.  I try to breathe right, and sometimes I use the breathing in through on nostril and out through the other to balance and center myself.  

I think it's also important to know that we are the ones that has to come to terms with the things we've done and the decisions we've made.... I have let people hurt me in some ways, not that it was a conscious decision, but still I should have protected myself more.  These are the things I think about when I feel deeper energies start to come on me.

When I say deeper I mean, energies that are intense and over-whelming.

I think we all have to deal with health issues when it comes to Spiritual Evolution, but we will be guided by our inner "self" as to how to heal and take care of our human vehicles.

Everything is so connected, if we are sick on any level, our spiritual bodies feel it as well, but there are always our space friends and our own higher self to guide us through the process.....

I feel Ascension as "Waves" at some points the gates are opened more.  I feel that if I just got out more, and broke free from the things I give too much energy to that amazing things could happen (but still things are happening!!!).

The time is coming soon, we have to be the ones that take the steps, and I know we will. 

whyt.gif

Great post Kelly, thanks so much for posting! :) 

• I Love you, your story, and your chickens. :)
  • We are getting Quantium bodies and humans will became Quantiums!!!

Humans who still be in same low vibrations will be food for Greys and Blacks aliens race,who now are destroing our Mother Earth and humans,stealing free energies after the humans bodies death! 

They makes world cruel,wars,evils.....keeps people in low vibrations becouse they live becouse of that 3hz-7hz. We now riseng up to 14hz with Mother Earth!!!

• Grays alien have been remooved from the Planet, atleast most of them.. other negative Alien,inkl the Hybrid (Illuminati) will be removed, or put in Jail.. Gaia has decided to find a way to push them off !!.. After Poleshift they cannot stand the light and will die.
  • Is unfit to compare the changes of own body and mind with others peoples.Each of us have our own experiences and manifest differently depending on the environment.I do not think the ascension symptoms mean to eat only vegetables or to not drink a beer or a glass of wine.No sir...we were created by HIM this way(to bear fear within us,to have fun,to joy love,good feelings,music,art,to get angry,to get cry,to fall in love,to drink a glass wine,etc).The Ascension way will take long time and not 1,2 or 5 years.And the human cells will be greatly affected when a person will really feel the Ascensions changes! Is naive to think that Earth changes will be painless,iclusive for population.
    • I understand what you mean, Dallx.  Having different symptoms doesn't make one feel special, I would say.  Personally I've always felt freakish so it's nice to see that there are other people out there like me who are experiencing this too.  I don't feel so alone anymore.

One just has to look at the similar symptoms to see that we are going through the same thing, and my suggestion would be that many more people are having the symptoms without being aware they are feeling ascension growth.  We are Lightworkers who've always been set aside because we are different, some of us have made it our lives work to understand these concepts and are more aware of the changes because we've been watching for them. 

I'm glad you are feeling alright, we're all going through peaks and valleys right now but being in a positive frame of mind is probably the most important thing you can do.   

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
51 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…