8110779090?profile=original

Ascension???? sure are you that it's better??....If it's a scam????

It is better to prepare ourselves to a big disappointment
for over 2000 years we are deceived cheated derided
delude themselves that now go better it's just pure illusion .....
8110779853?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you don't believe in Ascension , you don't believe in me

and if you don't believe in me then you don't believe in yourself ...

accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.

"the superintendent believed Lancaster's story"synonymes: be convinced by, trust, have confidence in, consider honest, consider truthful; regard as true, accept, be convinced by, give credence to, credit, trust, put confidence in, swallow, buy, go for

hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.

"I believe we've already met"
    synonymes: think, be of the opinion that, have an idea that, imagine, suspect, suppose, assume, presume, take it, conjecture, surmise, conclude, deduce, understand, be given to understand, gather, fancy, guess, dare say, reckon, figure, ween

The day you know , will be the day you'll see
    and the day you'll see will also be the last ...
    be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information.
    "most people know that CFCs can damage the ozone layer"
    synonymes: be aware, realize, be conscious, be informed, notice, perceive, see, sense, recognize, be clued in, savvy
    have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with them; be familiar or friendly with.
    "he knew and respected Laura"
    synonymes: be acquainted with, have met, be familiar with, be friends with, be friendly with, be on good terms with, be close to, be intimate with
    have sexual intercourse with (someone).
    "The angel tells Mary (a woman who has known no man) that she will bear a son."

• ...Give Us A Kiss Jose......:)..........

• Thank you!!!

Dear sky, these days are hard days, lots of my girlfriends that
      working at shopping centers have lost their jobs yesterday, a large
      hardware has 42 fired three large shops with 24 saleswomen are licensed without work ,
      every day 3000 illegal immigrants arrive
      These give you 90 euros per day plus food clothes House
      ipod phones telephone charges for 30 euros a day ALL for FREE
      many times I went to ask for help to friends and friends
      by the Mayor from the President of the region know what I have
      answered ALL????

THERE ARE DENIERS............................
      but for illegals???? YOU??!?
      but for the illegals PAY Europe......

ciao8116060865?profile=original
      • So you've got the same c*** over in Italy as in America?

• Hi dear
          in Italy and in the USA it is the same Government, the same laws, the same pain-
          Hello
          8116288901?profile=original
  • ...LOL.....We All Have Individual Views.....Our Experiences....Reflect.....Our Views...+So The Outcome Of Our Views......Is Our View...........Its Quite Simple Really.....lol.....<3......:)..........

• My personal opinion on ascension is that it will happen in PHASES.  (I believe that if this happened all at once, it would be too much of a shock to your system).  I believe that you will go through "energetic shifts". I believe that the only people who will not make it are the evil ones.  You must have EMPATHY in order to make it.  You do not have to be an ANGEL, but you must be a good person.  I believe that the evil ones will not go through this energetic shift. They choose to live in their "old world" where they believe that having control over people, animals and the earth is the way to go.   (That is their choice, and a great  mistake, but they will not change their ways.  I believe that they will perish or taken to another planet or left here, but they will not be with US.)

• Spiritual ascension happens in phases and many people feel more spiritual than several years ago. (example: chanting Hare Krishna, chee gong, etc.)... Rapture ascension can happen all at once as the soul travels up to heaven and receives a heavenly body. (reference: Elvi Zapata speaking on Youtube videos)...Rescue ascension is when good people are lifted up into the ships of light before the gigantic earthchanges. These people remain Earth humans but the world is more advanced, then returned to a good Earth world. (reference: from a Tuella book, Athena said: "Will you qualify for the coming rescue? I pray that the light within you and around you will help you in your choice.")

• Wayne Hansen:  Yes, I know that there is going to be an EVACUATION, and I am to help with the EVACUATION. 

• Evacuation ascension from a Tuella book, Alphon said: "Planetary evacuation is quite familiar to us. Approximately ten percent of the population is to be taken aboard. The remainder will not have a long opportunity to support life at this dimension."...From a Tuieta book, Aleva said: "This will be an evacuation...You will be shown to your rooms.. I shall continue to await your arrival...There is such love for you ones of Earth. If only you could feel it."

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
19 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
19 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
20 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
21 hours ago
More…