Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

THESE PICTURES CLEARLY SHOW US THE STATEMENT
"AS ABOVE SO BELOW".

Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe.

"Oh God, guide me, protect me; make of me a shining lamp and a brilliant star." -- Abdu’l-Bahá

Yes, this litteraly shows that WE ARE THE UNIVERSE...
The universe is within us all, all things are reflections of you,
we are one. Really an Eye opener!

AUM* ETERNITY*

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very enlightening. I will share this to my Facebook family.
Thank You
thanks, very interesting vidéo!
I have a master's degree in material science engineering and have spent many many hours looking at the grain structures of materials under light microscopes, SEMs (scanning electron microscopes), and AFMs (atomic force microscopes). I have recently switched careers and am an artist now, where I am more free from "institutionalized" thinking and "repeater" people (which seems to be the norm in all science fields). Anyway, I noticed a few years ago while looking out the window at the landscape from an airplane, that the surface of our earth from there looks exactly like a grain structure. Different landscapes remarkably resemble different grain structures of materials at a microscopic level! It is all the same!

Thanks for this new example!
i love this. Its like saying taking care of our Instrument is like taking care of our universe if we maintain our taught clean and with a good vibrations we maintain our lifes and our worlds in good vibration, we co create our worlds and time with our taught and actions. we are a powerful weapon.
nice
Thanks Ben for finding this
Beautiful ! Thank you !
Sacred Geometry! The part IS the whole, yes? Well demonstrated throughout time, from the grand to the infintesimal! Thank You, again. 'I become a transparent eyeball... I am part or parcel of God'... Ah.. Gratitude for the Knowing. Passing it on..
GUAOOOO .... GRACIAS AMIGO.

</ p>

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS
3 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SAUL via JOHN SMALLMAN: "YOU FIND PEACE AND SELF-ACCEPTANCE AS THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE ARISES INTO YOUR AWARENESS"
3 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JESUS via JOHN SMALLMAN: LIFE IS MEANT TO BE ENJOYABLE FOR ALL, AND IT CAN BE
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'New Zealand Mosque Attack Shooter Admits It Was A False Flag To Create Division And Civil War'
"thanks Malcolm I saw some of it-complete psychopath-some odf the music he plays is Serbian national…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"lol-another scewball -that's all we need-MSM won't expose him or cortez who so far has…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
7 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hello sweet peeps, we have a March Equinox Diamond Light Meditation at the link below, for anyone…"
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Profound Forgiveness - A Gift Of Divine Grace By Patricia Cota-Robles Patricia Cota-Robles…"
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship