All of these New Age ideas of Pleyadians, Star Children, Indigos, whatever, are all derived from the common source - the nonexistent Aryan race. The truth of the matter is - there's no such thing as Aryans at all. It's all a lie to whitewash history and justify some of the worst things that happened: such as Imperialism, Colonialism, and even Genocide and Eugenics. Here are some good facts that disprove, for example, the Aryan invasion of India, which proves altogether that there are no such thing as Aryans.

New Research Debunks Aryan Invasion Theory

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1623744/report-new-research-debunks-aryan-invasion-theory

The Myth of Aryan Invasions of India

http://www.uwf.edu/lgoel/documents/AMythofAryanInvasionsofIndia.pdf

European Misinterpretation of Sanskrit led to the Aryan Race Theory

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rajiv-malhotra/how-europeans-misappropri_b_837376.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh yes, Drekx, it's fascinating... I am always led to ask "why"?  There is a reasoning behind everything, a formula, if you will... your data is very helpful to establish a timeline, and the development of the spiritual centers mirrors your info. 

• Finally some truth.

• Thanks.....!! ;-)

• I hear ya Feather, but no matter which way you dissect it, Humanity will never be united under the 'Aryan' banner. Nevertheless, more will be revealed about our true Galactic Heritage, intsantly rightsizing the illusion of 'difference'... these are exciting times indeed. Full completion of the multidimensional puzzle stands to humble us all. ~In Lak'ech Ala K'in 555  

• Oh... & Drekx, regarding your earlier response- Your self aggrandizing eurocentric chest pumping is amusing as always. Nonetheless, quite off base in it's deeper understanding of racial dynamics & Rastafari. & for the record my friend, I certainly don't limit myself to PC arenas as you seem to think... was merely pointing out a word that has run it's course as valuable in the emerging paradigm. Your reference to Jamaican Patois as somehow embodying a "club mentality' is a bit bizarre though... especially coming from someone who has written off virtually all other GFL sources than Nidle as essentially blasphemous. ~I assure you brother, Rastafari is an all inclusive Spiritual Movement. If you don't understand what they're saying, that's on you brother. 'Seek & You shall find!' The roots of the Message are as clear as day. ~InLight555

*Jamaican Patois, known locally as Patois (Patwa or Patwah) or Jamaican, and called Jamaican Creole by linguists, is an English-lexified creole language with West African influences spoken primarily in Jamaica and the Jamaican diaspora. It is not to be confused with Jamaican English nor with the Rastafarian use of English.

Lyaric, Livalect, Dread-talk or I-talk is a created dialect of English in use among members of the Rastafari movement. African languages were lost among Africans when they were taken into captivity as part of the slave trade, and adherents of Rastafari teachings believe that English is an imposed colonial language. Their remedy for this situation has been the creation of a modified vocabulary and dialect, reflecting a desire to take language forward and to confront what they see as the confusion of a corrupt and decadent society they call Babylon. This is accomplished by avoiding words and syllables seen as negative, such as "back", and changing them to positive ones... Lyaric is sometimes also referred to as Wordsound — a name derived from the Rastafari principle of "Word, Sound and Power", which several scholars have compared to West African concepts regarding a power or essence being encapsulated within the pronounced sound of a name or word.

( ( ( OneLoveEvolution247 ) ) )

• You Don't Haffi Dread To Be Rasta... Live from London    

You don't haffi dread to be Rasta
      This is not a Dreadlocks thing
      Divine Conception of the Heart, well

You don't ha fi dread to be Rasta
      This is not a Dreadlocks thing
      Divine Conception of the Heart, well

Oh, it's a Life of a Levity
      Lived by the Fathers of our History
      Uphold the anciency and prophecy
      Trust in the Power of the Trinity, yeah

Got to believe in His Majesty
      Oh yes, His Lineage and Divinity
      The first step is Serenity
      Knowing one self's True Royalty, yeah, yeah, yeah...

• i will not going to argue but i will say we need to destroy the 3d thinking abilities. because it plainly straight up sucks. i am not fond about what happen in this past cause i cant never relive it. but researching is wonderful but got to remeber that history is really called his-story. i get my information from my higher self.and  my brother get mad when  i said  i dont believe in sin. he almost wooped my ass hahaha. but sin means something else to me i tried to explain but he is a limit thinker. im a universe thinker

• When discussing 'race matters' while residing behind the fading veils of duality... first & foremost, one must wrestle with the divide between Consciousnes & unconsciousness. Many of the darker shadows of the human experience are reinforced by the limitations of language & many of it's divisive roots. As an example, you have Drekx Omego defending his use of the word 'negroid' as 'scientific' despite it's racially charged resonance. One need merely go to Wikepedia for clarification "... The term is commonly associated with notions of racial typology which are disputed by a majority of anthropologists. For modern usage it is generally associated with racial notions, and is discouraged, as it is potentially offensive." Make no mistake about it,  Omego is more than aware of this, but this is the type of between the lines racism that continues to divide & conguer the masses. -So now we have the word 'Aryan'. Another word that certainly doesn't conjure up positive vibrations... despite some of the deeper esoteric truths about it's origins. I mean come on... take a second to imagine a ship landing on top of some sacred site to make a global announcement & the first words of the telecast are: "Greetings people of earth, we are Aryans from..." A funny thought until we consider the global chaos that would instantly ensue. But I digress... there is ample research into the destructive ways the word Aryan has been co-opted by special interest Illuminati factions to fulfill their dark works.

goodrick.jpg

When all is said & done, these petty divisions & war cries will be rightsized by the Glory of the Light.

It's Human destiny to remember our true origins & to ultimately embrace our Birthright of

Unity-Consciousness. ~TemetNosce247 

Until the philosophy which hold one race superior
    And another
    Inferior
    Is finally
    And permanently
    Discredited
    And abandoned -
    Everywhere is war -
    Me say war.

That until there no longer
    First class and second class citizens of any nation
    Until the colour of a man's skin
    Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
    Me say war.

That until the basic human rights
    Are equally guaranteed to all,
    Without regard to race -
    Dis a war.

That until that day
    The dream of lasting peace,
    World citizenship
    Rule of international morality
    Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,
    But never attained -
    Now everywhere is war - war...

H.I.M.

• Stick I see that you again target me, even though I have only placed a few comments on this intendedly controversial forum....

I clarified the meaning of "Aryan," in it's proper esoteric context, for all to observe, yet you have decided to describe it as lacking positive vibrations...because you have latched on to the context as used by the dark, only...

The word "Aryan" has been misused historically, so I have re-clarified the meaning for you and charged it with the positivity it truly deserves...

As for the other word you mentioned I needed to use it in the other discussion, to distinguish that race from the "Caucasoids," of which the ancient Egyptians were related..As you seemed to want to gloss over the skeletal features, hair and facial features and only concentrate upon skin colour....And of course, some Caucasoids possess very dark skin, albeit are not of the sub-saharan type..

And if you had wanted to describe the English as "Caucasian," it would not matter to me...It's just a science classification word and used to identify certain race characteristic and that is all.....But since you seem to want to adhere to the notion that the word I used is divisive I need not use it again, as I have already used it once, in the scientific context I intended....If I need to describe your race-type again I'll just say "blacks," if you feel better about it...as I have no need nor desire to upset such sensibilties peope may, or may not have....Though it is strange really, that the word "black" is acceptable, because that colour is often placed in a negative light, so it seems odd that it is favoured by modern political correctness culture, of which you are an advocate, it seems....Remember that I am not emotionally swayed by current PC culture, which was engineered for the masses by the illuminoids and especially in Amerika...This you might suppose is "old fashioned" of me....Yet, I'm connected to timeless sources, which go beyond any single era's perceptions, or latest fashion buzzwords....A suitably succinct word is selected to best describe something, yet unfortunately, over time, many sound English words have been hijacked and misused by the vain and foolish and distorted by culture vandals...Some words have been stunted, diluted or distorted in meaning and mangled by crude pronounciations...like with your Jamaican "pigeon english," used above...And in actuality, the education system in the Bahamas is good, generally...yet a cultural sub-class have created a whole new jargon from scraps of words...and presented this garbled mish-mash, as if it had some value...Yet, in contrast to linguistic value, all pigeon slang does, as with slang generally, is hinder good communications between earth human beings....and is exclusive rather than inclusive...It narrows communications down to select groups only...and states boldly to the world, a difference......Club mentality.

As you know, there are several good English words that simply cannot be used any more, as the meaning has been changed beyond all recognition, by language vandalism and cultural retrogradism...which is engineered to dumb the masses down, when people should be empowered and educated more...and be the creators and not the followers of placed fashion norms...

"Dis a war," indeed.......!! Dis an attempt to dum down sound language...

• Don't argue with him. He and Dreamsikle love to debate the masses, and people who love to debate the masses are called massDebaters (say that one out loud to understand the meaning).

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
2 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
2 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
2 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
2 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
3 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
3 hours ago
More…