zz+human+dna.jpg

I. The modern medicine officially acknowledged the first case of a child with 3 DNA strands - Finally!

II. Convention of geneticists from around the world: "We are making an evolutionary change ... we will be developing twelve DNA helixes." Each extra strand of DNA will grant us 'super-human' abilities that we are now calling 'paranormal'.
III. DNA and body changes;
IV. Physical DNA - Spiritual connections;

Read All: http://humansarefree.com/2011/04/amazing-scientists-our-dna-is-mutating.html

Scientists: Humans Are Mutating As We Speak!

Interview to Berrenda Fox by Patricia Resch

Dr. Berrenda Fox provides evidence of DNA and cellular changes in this article by Patricia Resch. Dr. Fox is the holistic practitioner of the 'Avalon Wellness Center' in Mt Shasta, California. The Avalon Clinic represents the re-emergence of the ideal of healing as practiced on the original Isle of Avalon.

Dr Fox has proven through blood tests that some people have actually developed new strands of DNA.
PR: Berrenda, tell us a little about your background.
BF: I have doctorates in physiology and naturopathy. During my training in Europe I also was involved with the media, and this still continues in film and management. As you know, I'm working with FOX Television Network to bring about understanding of extraterrestrials and their role in what is happening with mankind at this time. The most well known are 'Sightings' and 'The X Files'.
PR: What are the changes that are happening at this time on the planet, and how are our bodies being affected?
BF: There are major changes, mutations that haven't occurred, according to geneticists, since the time we supposedly came out of the water. Several years ago in Mexico City there was a convention of geneticists from around the world, and the main topic was the DNA change. We are making an evolutionary change, yet we don't know what we are changing into.
PR: How is our DNA changing?
BF: Everyone has one double helix of DNA. What we are finding is that there are other helixes that are being formed. In the double helix there are two strands of DNA coiled into a spiral. It is my understanding that we will be developing twelve helixes. During this time, which seems to have started maybe 5 to 20 years ago, we have been mutating. This is the scientific explanation. It is a mutation of our species into something for which the end result is not yet known.
The changes are not known publicly, because the scientific community feels it would frighten the population. However, people are changing at the cellular level. I am working with three children right now who have three DNA helixes. Most people know and feel this. Many religions have talked about the change and know it will come about in different ways. We know it is a positive mutation even though physically, mentally, and emotionally it can be misunderstood and frightening.
PR: Are these children displaying any characteristics different from other children?
BF: These are children who can move objects across the room just by concentrating on them, or they can fill glasses of water just by looking at them. They're telepathic. You would almost think by knowing these children that they are half angelic or superhuman, but they're not. I think they are what we are growing into during the next few decades.

PR: Do you think this will happen to all of us?
BF: It seems like most people who were born before 1940 have not been able to make the shift, but have initiated something into the next generation that gives them the capacity to form another helix within our lifetime. Our immune and endocrine systems are the most evident of these changes. That is one of the reasons I work with research in immunological testing and therapy.

Some adults that I have tested actually do have another DNA helix forming. Some are even getting their third. These people are going through a lot of major shifts in their consciousness and physical bodies, because it is all one. In my opinion, the Earth and everyone here is raising its vibration. Many of the children born recently have bodies that are magnetically lighter.
Those of us that are older and choose to change have to go through many physical changes.
PR: What causes change in bodies born with normal two-strand DNA?
BF: The easiest way to mutate our DNA is through a virus. Consequently viruses are not necessarily bad. Viruses live only on living tissue. DNA viruses like Epstein Barr and the Herpes #6 change cellular structure. The retrovirus HIV is not a DNA virus. Instead of mutating the body, it actually eats it up. Most people who go through this process and come out the other side have a new profession, a new way of thinking, or at least a starting of a new way of life.

Even though they may feel really sick, tired, or hopeless at times, it is a gift. They are being given a chance to change their DNA structure and their body into a lighter, healthier body that can see them into the next generation. The angels that are being seen are signs that we are shifting. As I understand it, we have until about 2012 to complete this process.
PR: What other changes should we expect to see?
BF: There will be no disease, we will not need to die. We will be able to learn our lessons, not through suffering, but through joy and love. The old system has to crumble away, and is not doing that without putting up a big fight. So you have all the wars; a lot of the medical-type of healing is not working; the government is not working.

A lot of the old paradigms can no longer exist yet are fighting to be maintained, but there is no doubt that it is changing. Those of us who have chosen to live at this time are the forerunners of almost a new species. It is human, yet we are at the same time actually manifesting heaven on Earth. We are receiving extra help from masters and extraterrestrials, angelic beings, and learning to go inward. The more we are able to go in and listen to that quiet voice, the more we are in tune with the changes that are happening.
earth+2012.jpg
PR: What are some of the side effects of these changes?
BF: With a cellular change you are sometimes going to feel as though you are not here. You may feel exhaustion, because we are literally changing cells and becoming new beings. Like a new baby, you may need lots of rest. Mental confusion and not being able to concentrate on routine tasks may happen as we are being programmed for something larger. Aches and pains throughout the body for which there is no specific cause are common. Many people feel as though they are going crazy.

If they go into an orthodox medical office, most likely they will be put on Prozac, because they can't define what it is. It is difficult for the medical profession because they are not used to dealing with the energetic body. Because the chakras are related to our endocrine system, women will go through hormonal changes. There may be crying without knowing why because crying releases hormones. Many women are going through menopause earlier because we are accelerating.

Men may be very frustrated with the exhaustion when they are used to being very active. They may feel their feminine side coming out because this is the intuitive side. The emotional therapy that has been coming out in the last 20 to 30 years has been speeded up with new techniques for these changes. We are actually doing a tremendous amount of emotional work in a very short time, which would have taken thousands of years.
PR: How do you you treat someone who is going through these changes?
BF: I approach it from the viewpoint of working with individual beings instead of treating a disease. 'Doctor' in Latin means educator. The only effective service you can perform as a true healer is to empower individuals with the necessary tools and reassure them that what is happening is real, and that they can heal and be free of the 'negative' symptoms while healing.

First, I require immunological testing that is not traditionally done. This is a blood laboratory test performed by an advanced specialty research lab. Then I give the patient the information themselves. This is much like a map of the changes so they can have the power to heal. I am not the healer but only an instrument in their individual healing process. There is power in a person looking at their own blood tests and seeing the map of what is going on in their bodies that causes something to click in the subconscious.

The real key is that the person take responsibility and do their own work. What I use as tools are not commonly used. I use a lot of Organotherapy, which is a glandular treatment from Europe, to build up the hormonal system to accept the changes in the DNA. Also, I use homeopathy to work on the energetic body, vitamins, herbs, and cold laser therapy. The therapy depends entirely on individual needs.

Much of what I do has been accessed from those whom I would call older sisters and brothers who have gone on before us. They are from other solar systems that we have all come from to help this planet with its transition.
PR: How do you see your work evolving?
BF: I look at my work as a bridge or transition. It is both scientific and artistic. Healing is an art and a science. Using only science or just the art of healing is not enough for complete health. I don't think I will be a healer all my life because I believe disease will be eliminated. We, as conscious people, will eliminate disease and suffering.

III. Remedies for the Side Effects
Extracted from an article 'The Bigger Picture' by Susanna Thorpe-Clark. We are being changed physically from carbon-based beings with 2 strands of DNA into crystalline beings with 1,024 strands of DNA (eventually, in time), because only crystalline substances can exist on higher dimensional levels. But the immediate changes are from 2 to 3 DNA strands, and later into 12.

It is speculated that the human beings already had 12 DNA strands hundreds of thousands of years ago, but someone or something interfered in our evolution, downgrading us to only 2.

It is not just we humans who are changing, but all life forms on Earth are becoming crystalline. All the fish in the sea, the flowers and trees in your garden, the birds in the sky, even your pet dog or cat. Everything is changing. Nothing will die or be destroyed, for we are all moving together into A NEW STATE OF BEING. This new state of being requires therefore that we physically, mentally and emotionally let go of 3rd dimensional concepts.

Just as in death, the letting go is a major part of the change process, for one cannot take the old values and way of being into a new completely different afterlife. So the progression through changes compels us to let go of current relationships, jobs, careers, homes, possessions, and so on, if they are unable to support our new way of being.

Is it any wonder therefore, that there is a great deal of anxiety and fear being felt because these changes are already in progress, even though most people are not conscious of it. Also, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are MANY TEMPORARY PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this.

Some of these are:
Flu-like symptoms - high temperatures, sweating, aching bones and joints etc, but which do not respond to antibiotics.

Migraine headaches - severe pain that is not relieved with pain killers.

Occasional diarrhoea.

Occasional runny nose - with sneezing which lasts 24 hours and is not a cold or hayfever.

Dizziness

Ringing in the ears

Heart palpitations

Feeling the whole body vibrate - especially at ni ght when one is in a relaxed state.

Intense muscle spasms - plus pain in the body, often the back.

Tingling - in arms, hands, legs or feet.

Loss of muscular power - in hands, caused by changes in circulation system.

Occasional breathing difficulties - and/or noticing stronger or louder breathing when in a relaxed state.

Immune system changes

Lymphatic system changes

Feeling tired - or exhausted from minor exertion.

Wanting to sleep - longer and more often than normal.

Toe nails and hair growing quicker than normal.

Bouts of depression for no real reason.

Delving into the past - and looking at relationships, gaining clarity on personal issues.

Feeling of a huge purge

Tension, anxiety and high stress levels - because one feels that something is going on but doesn't know what it is.

READ MORE:
http://humansarefree.com/2011/04/amazing-scientists-our-dna-is-mutating.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8113983682?profile=original

• ive also been seeing flashes of light and tiny star like lights manifest for not even half a second, anyone else witnessing this...is this normal??

• Wow... I do like this information.

Does it mean that even older people can hope to be alive for ever?

Or it will work just for the young ones?

About the symptoms in our physical bodies, I did recognized many of them. Because it is what is happening to me now. LOL!

I was thinking  that some of those symptoms were happening to me just because I am getting older...maybe a little crazy with mine  feeling sad and crying for no real reason. It never happen before.

Oh, I am so relieved now.....

Thank you so much Ben for posting this interesting information.

I hope you are feeling better and more at peace with all those changes.

I send a BIG hug to all.

• I have just read that Dr Fox is a fake and invented this information to further her career. 

• I love instant answers.  I was questioning why I was so sleepy today when I slept great last night and then ended up taking a 3-hour nap today - this is a good explanation.  Thanks!

• Mhmm. *rolls eyes*

• When I saw you write the Bridge of Transformation phase in your article this emerged. Thanks for this information. Have a great day.

As I move upon the bridge of transformation,

I sing with a voice of gratitude present 

to the great times of now.

I sing in vibrations that weave with my fellow friends

who walk upon the earth.

I dance with excitement, 

upon the new bridge of awareness,

knowing all will be well, while my heartbeats strong.

It beats strong to hold the bars of the bridge of love compassion, joy, wisdom, beauty, harmony, light and peace.

And with every bolt of enlightenment, I take a breath

and welcome in the change.

It is a change that allows me to be reborn 

to the magic, as an intuitive being lost long ago.

Come, weave with me your thoughts upon the overpass

so we feel the oneness of a species destined for greatness.

Come, hold the power as the traverse holds your essence while you are reborn as a child enhanced with sacred gifts from the divine source of your inner self.

Come, and ride the carousel on the horse of your own truths

for it is a glorious stallion of power.

Then, you will understand the meaning of living in heaven on earth.

Then, you can join with the terrestrial neighbors 

who come to support us inside the change.

Then, you can bridge the gap that has been present for too long which unites us to celebrate one another.

And that is when you can hear

my precious song ring out loudly. 

It is my song of love, inside harmony.

It is your song of love, inside harmony.

• AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME...bring it on :-D

• Thank you for sharing, more people need to know the things that bother them are very real and there is a good reason for it instead of being told there's nothing there medically for someone to help them with. Bless you.

• This is all true... The past 21/2 years I've noticed allot of these changes including being able to see, sense and communicator with guides, angels,spirits on the " other side" of the veil. During all this about a year ago I had a dream someone told me my d.n.a now has three strands....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
44 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…