Violent and Abusive Language in films is not good at all ... So Arnie is completely wrong like the rest who are involved in movies such as these.Hollywood is one cause of spreading Violence and Abusive Language in the World.Very few movies are made to spread love and light which are much needed to help people evolve and for the ascension of this Planet.YOUR THOUGHTS..IMAGINATION..CREATES YOUR REALITY...if you encourage violence and abusive language in the World then that is the sort of World you will live in and if you encourage love and light in the World then that is the sort of World you will live in.Schwarzenegger-says-Terminator-violent-movies-shouldnt-blamed-mass-shootings.html"">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258262/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-says-Terminator-violent-movies-shouldnt-blamed-mass-shootings.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We can go round in circles arguing but to no effect ... The simple truth is Violence, Abusive Language and Killing Cows shows how uncivilised you are.
    Arnie, Rocky and others were involved in opening branches of Planet Hollywood Restaurants just to make more bucks without giving a damn that innocent Cows would be killed and served in plates .. Shows how evolved they are.
    The Vedas state that killing of cows is Heavy Karma ...one will only have to repeat their lives as many times the amount of hairs the cow has on its body.
    • It feels good doesn't it? Being this pure and better than everyone else and being able to tell who's going to hell and who's not while you conveniently can put yourself outside of the circle of doom that is operating on earth at ALL humans at this time.. ;)

I'm sorry m8, but here's where I draw the line and stop following the thread.

Have a lovely hereafter of misery if you wish.

I won't :)

• Arnie the Terminator was involved in opening a chain of restaurants serving steak ... killing cows, selling beef and eating beef is extreamly bad karma and the reaction is severe... think I am joking ..wait and see what happens to those involved in killing cows, selling beef and eating beef ... the punishment is severe as the person has to repeat his lives as many times as the amount of hairs the cow has on its body
    • "the punishment is severe as the person has to repeat his lives as many times as the amount of hairs the cow has on its body"

The Hindus claim that the rule is 1 life for 1 life, which basically means that if you kill someone in this life, that being have the right to kill you in the next.

Wether that being chooses to excersise this right or not is up to him.

The cow is holy for the Hindus and if they don't value the cows hair higher than a life, you probably shouldn't either. ;)

• Oh come off it Kali, honestly lol Oh Arnie is bad for investing in Planet Hollywood, give me a break lol

• Violent games at least, are a preassure valve for me when I sometimes feel I just WANT to kill loads of ppl. ;)

When CaptinSayzarzillion behaved like a complete asshole on my wall the other day and made me VERY angry, I did THIS right after, and it felt really GOOD! So, the real world will be quite safe for as long as I have my demented video games to play with ;)

8114635675?profile=original

I'm looking for a game where I can also kill children in the same manner, but I've been unable to find one.. Seems the gaming-industry aren't prepared for such fantasy-travesties just yet. ;)

• I don't believe you can assign blame or otherwise for peoples actions on movies and other such influences.

There is a need for accountability of one's actions.

Otherwise we create the excuse for a society of victim's.

having said that there can be no doubting of the power that media and movies have in the subliminal programming of our actions.

But it can only have power over you if you choose to watch it.

• You can either create a World of Love and Light or create a World of Violence and Abusive Language.
    A Lot do not really want Violence and abusive language but unfortunately due to some idiots have to put up with it.. WHAT HAS BECOME NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE ON THIS PLANET IS FAR FROM WHAT SHOULD BE NORNAL AND ACCEPTABLE
    The change is up to you..
    • "You can either create a World of Love and Light or create a World of Violence and Abusive Language."

I'd rather create a world of Diversity where everyone is free to express what he wishes.
      If you create a world of love and light you're eventually gonna have to deal with the ones who won't love and if you create a world of violence and abusive language there will come a time when you'll have to deal with the ones who wanna Love. :)

If you create a world of diversity then you won't have to deal with anyone since everyone will be choosing their own experience and therefore be fully responsible for it.

"A Lot do not really want Violence and abusive language but unfortunately due to some idiots have to put up with it.."

Since you just called them "idiots" I figure your desire for Total Love isn't that dominant afterall. Total Love can't be had if you can't love everyone no matter what ;)

"WHAT HAS BECOME NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE ON THIS PLANET IS FAR FROM WHAT SHOULD BE NORNAL AND ACCEPTABLE"

In a perfect world, there would be no such thing as "unacceptable" since freedom demands that EVERYTHING is accepted.
      The moment you start to interfere with how others "are supposed to live" or starts to accept or not accept how other choose to live, you immediately become something very polarized and very Not Loving. ;)

• can I channel you, haha :* :* xD

(beautiful comment, ahem)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
24 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
26 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
34 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
39 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain that you already have a Sirian/soul name, but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
40 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
44 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
45 minutes ago
More…