Are you a Magnet for those troubled or distressed? If not, perhaps you should be?..

Positive vibrations are somewhat contagious.. And the world is in need of a good epidemic..:-)

Just wanted to post the following excerpt from Children of the Sun, and to post a reminder call to service.

I feel as though we are being called even more into our roles as planetary ambassadors and teachers of mankind as we lay the foundation for the Golden Age.

We all have gifts and specialties that we were chosen by creator to manifest into this new reality or the New Earth (Urtha).

Perhaps its time to do that which we came to do?.. The practical exam for all that we've learned thus far?.

Aligning ourselves with the Christ Consciousness of the Now is Part One.. Part Deux is expanding that spark of creator within as an expression of the love it represents..

BE Love, Its what you Are..

Love and Blessings,

Masteroflight

OUR GROUND WORK STARTS NOW

boots Dear Beloved Ambassadors of Peace and Goodwill,
Over six months have passed since we crossed the threshold of the December 2012 alignments and many Planetary Light Servers are sitting with a bit of a question mark over our heads asking, "NOW WHAT?"

One thing we know with certainty is that we are no longer the person we were prior to the great shift. As we learn to express our mastery, we hold our continued focus on the need to ground Divine Presence into our daily life.   

As we pierced through all the hype and ascension-based hysteria, we humorously realized it was all simply a matter of shifting our perception. All is within and has been within us the entire time. As a result of this perceptual shift, we now seem to find greater fulfillment in the simplicity of being, in witnessing the beauty of the One Life unfold. Is this what it means to anchor Heaven on Earth.. to co-create with nature and joyfully contemplate its continuing mystery? 

After surviving years of the rigorous esoteric training camp, the time has come to literally put our boots on the ground and get physical! It is in this 'work' that our sincerest truths can now be found. 
This new consciousness is centered upon JOY, CELEBRATION and FUN! We realize that life is still a game and one that we have been taking far too seriously.  Now is our time to bathe in the collective experience of evolving toward the highest expression of who we really are; the manifestation of pure love.
With the launch of our new public interface, the Children of the Sun Foundation is expanding as a holistic resource center; offering many practical tools to help navigate this fast-paced techno-crazed world. There are courses, therapists and healing transmissions to assist all people into a life full of meaning and purposeful direction.
The Foundation now steps forward with strengthened focus; calling our transmission teams into action as we direct our attention to the many areas of conflict upon our planet. 
We are calling all "boots on the ground" to participate in Children of the Sun's Global Peace and Goodwill Movement. We will soon be announcing our Global Peace Operations, the Peace Experiment and many new transmissions to assist in the alleviation of war and conflict from our planet. After all, this is our responsibility.
Are your boots polished?

Children of the Sun Humanitarian Foundation

syria

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for sharing this timely post helping to remind us all who we are and why we are here!  Many of us have been here a very long time and are just realizing it and starting our Journeys of Purpose for why we came, Thank you once again!

May Love, Light & Joy be our constant companions!

Namaste!

• 8116035500?profile=originali guess its about that time :D

nameste

• 8114839898?profile=original Feather Winger you have it in One look under Dorothy's feet and here she is at the beginning of the Yellow Brick Road which had to be laid before she could dance along it in safety. This is Eynhallows Island in the Orkney Islands north of Scotland. As yo can see the Gold portion is massive dwarfing the houses and occupants.

Might I say wear some Gold Toe Tapping Sandals to match the Road Your Heart and the Rainbow. It is what I am working on. As a matter of fact I will change these shoes to show you what I mean.

Blessings Love Joy Balance Grace Harmony Kingjeff

• 8114863690?profile=original

• That is wonderful starman! To do what your heart dreams/yearns for is the ultimate fullfilment on this planet.
  • "After surviving years of the rigorous esoteric training camp, the time has come to literally put our boots on the ground and get physical!!"

I like that and to true surviving the years of esoteric training camp!!
    That is so true. I wondered at times if I would make it!!! And I have....:)
  • I AM  God son .

• Good post.

I have been attracting more & more people lately, that are wanting some answers, or relief from their pain that the Light is bringing up in them to be healed. I Am so incredibly Grateful to have my boots on the ground for them Now,  to be "there for them" & to assuage their pain & suffering in any way I can..... It brings me Great Joy!

I feel I Am finally really starting to do the work I came here to do in earnest, after having been on my path for about 42 years, 

I AM so Grateful. 

Peace & Blessings All,

Starman

Mount Shasta, California 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
22 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…