Are you a Invisible Artist?!

Hey

i'd like to share my expression of creativity based on the energies from the last 2 months. they were very intense and i couldnt focus on my daily jobs wich is actually industrial design, but it was also a unbareble feeling. to feel gaia's pain and from all the people in my city (200.000+)wtf?) never felt this way, but it is a good sign as well. things are changing and i get more and more connected with my divine source. my purpose here is not to solve unsolved things, or learn from this experience, i am here to transform and to cocreate the impossible. 

well just to keep myself balanced i had to learn a program to express something ive never done before, to make it interesting. i learned to create my own music, well electro music, but it is awesome and i made a few sample tracks.

now ive created with these energies my very own track; and share it to everyone who love creating things they werent able to do in their history  or experience. 

you can listen the track on my account on Soundcloud wich you can find here:

http://soundcloud.com/jonathanmerllynmarks/merllyn-marks-take-back-our-1

enjoy listening and this is also a good post for you creative invisible artists (art, song you name it! design chairs, inflatable barbeques its your call!) out there here on ACC. Dont be Afraid to Express yourself!

peace love blessings

indigo merllyn marks

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Merllyn,

Thanks for these photos. :O)

But just one cotton-pickin' minute (as the colorful saying goes). Are you telling me you can't sell these beautiful lamps / art ojbects?????

These are beautiful, Merllyn! Are you actually trying to sell them? Because there's definitely a market of people who would buy them. I've seen related works for sale in Manhattan. People stop and stare into the windows longingly. I would suggest visiting furniture and art stores and just talking about where they see art/furniture trends going over the next year or so. Just listen and make friends. Build a relationship before sharing your portfolio and asking them what they think they could do with these.

Or blog and connect your blog to Facebook. Use tagging to attract attention, and only occasionally present something for sale.

Your ability to create beauty on a physical basis is no joke, Merllyn. Selling yourself short is really not an option.

Hey! I think you've just been giving yourself a chance to focus on the making of these objects. Perhaps it's now time to focus on the sharing (and you're doing that, right now).

That's what makes sense to me, anyway.

What do YOU think, Merllyn? :O)

Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani

• gorgeous!

• I LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for creating this and posting / sharing it for all of us. I also wake up every morning around 5/6 am to paint before I start my 'real' job. I just started doing this at the beginning of the year and i feel beyond satisfied and fulfilled in ways that I never have been. I am an invisible artist. peace, love, and light.

• Okay, Ill reword it :p

You can never fully learn everything there is to know of your craft.. always chasing perfection

• There are no invisible artists ... there are too many blind people ...

• LOL Ara, I'm gonna quote you on that one, cheeky quote, love it!

• that is the best quote I have seen all month!! So true!!!  Very well said :)

• this is soooo cool, what excellent artistic expression!!! lots and lots of artistic respect, you did really well!!! :D

• A few years ago, I quit my job to focus on writing. I started with screenplays, which was great for training but pointless career wise as there's close to no demand for spec scripts in the industry, and just none in my favorite genre. Now, I'm self-employed and write in my spare time. I'm currently revising the draft to my first novel.

I also play guitar. Music is absolutely vital to me. My biggest frustration is I don't have time to practice as much as I'd like.

Anyway, great idea for a post. Channeling one's creativity is one if the best sanity keepers.

• i live by creative dancing, on and off stage & i love writing, ive wrote 2 books and this is how i release :D

<3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
3 hours ago
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
3 hours ago
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
4 hours ago
More…