As above, it it possible that words brought from self, from within, is it possible that they are Just lies, can it be lies when i speak of Love and light, is it therefore wrong to speak of such things when most of what is here comes from others heard of words from who knows where.

Is it wrong that i and just a couple of others still speak of love for all and not a few who THINK themselves  of more worth than others, am i wrong when i as one of the creators of man, as you all are creators speak of all being one together in this Seeded experience, the togetherness of one, is it wrong to see this as unconditional love for all, even those that would speak ill against any worker of light that know for a surety of self and that are in deep contact with self, with all creators of man, if it is wrong then it is time to say, and it will be no more, for it appears that you have found your Gods of Man and are no more in need of they that seeded you upon this project.

If so then this Project has many many lifetimes before we can bring it to its conclusion, listen now for it was seen to be nearing its end, now we as creators are no so sure, you have waited, we have waited and those that watch have waited, and we now are not as sure as we believed we were, we had decided on no more reincarnation for we saw it  "As done"

Or maybe we can do what those that hold pride as an achievement would do, we will remove those of "Worthiness" but we will take only those that have grown in self, and unconditional love and light from the project and let those of Fantasy carry on with what they have achieved, that of pride, yes lets take away those that believe in unconditional love for all, lets take them that would show compassion unto those that would harm them even though they are loved so so much, yes these are those that would be "Worthy" have they not shown love, have they not comforted the needy, do they not speak of light and not praise darkness. does every post they make speak of words such as Light, such as self, such as Love.

I am hoping that this post is breaking no rules and will not be demonised for its love content. Because i am sick of having light and truth erased from this place.

Peace love and Christ consciousness.

James

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes it is a time bomb...

They feed them self with your sentiments...but they do not believe in them..

Just only they use you all..

And that it is the Truth..

Think and dig up all the lies and deceit and in this way we all will beat them for good..

Because the all system it is build on lies and deceit and when all this it will be know by all then all they build it will come down like a house of cards...

Because you never can build a solid structure on lies and deceit...but you can build a solid structure on Love and Wisdom..

• But i think they will understand to...sooner or later because this it is the only durable way to construct something positive who will last forever..

Things must be rebuild on love and wisdom..on a new system who it is more close to all people and who will take care of all people..and them needs...and who it will keep the Earth clean...

The System must be change...

Project Venus it is a real alternative to that world...

Some will say it is not perfect but it is the only alternative we have now...

And it can be done..

• Well i like when people Awake them self...

It is mean i did not work in vain and my dedication ,wisdom and love it will not lose them self in vain..

For that reason i like people who think a little ...and put question..and do not fallow only the orders..

• WOW James, Why are you here on ACC? Why do you believe some here on ACC are talking "contrived but foolish talk"= "claptrap"?

I find it hard to believe you think we talk foolish and contrived talk, James.

Who do you think Ashtar represents?

Love and Light

8113792856?profile=original

• I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF ASHTAR!!!!

We have been, and some still are, a very much a part of The Ashtar Command.

Some of us have been with Him for many thousans of Earth years too.

Love Light, Elly

• I respect your thoughts, my friend. but I wish to share my own interpretation.

The events taking hold have been long wanted, for a cast majority of those on this planet are lightworkers sent from the prime creator to remove the darkness from this universe, we have been trapped here a long time, and many have gotten so distorted that even their inner voice and intuition can be distorted. like a bent tuning fork.

very soon all of our tuning forks will be straightened and put back to perfection, it is just going to take time, patience, and the strive to rise above to the 5th dimension. we will be fine.

Peace love and light, Namaste :)

- Anasthun

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
4 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
11 hours ago
More…