Are there such things as good Demons?

In my dreams I've been visited by a dark figure. He doesn't seem to want to hurt me but I can feel the negative energy from him.

For that matter what are demons exactly? Since they can't be seen by humans, then that means that they're of a higher frequency right? But then they have all these lower negative frequencies...so....how's that?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you feel negative energy from him; protect your space! That's the first thing you should consider doing because they feed off your energy and life force. 90% of demons will always remain demonic unless they are pushed towards the light side, and most dont want to embrace light.

• Also beings as like with people (people fluctuate up and down the integrity ladder) feel as exactly as they are. Energy cannot be hidden or disguised at ALL. Things feels as they are....
  • all demons are angels in disguise. i.e. they are here to teach you something which will lead you to enlightenment. However don't expect it to tickle. It won't.

• I believe they exist in the shadow realms -some will absolute enslave you to feed on your energy-others can be dealt with, for instance some people magically take a job away from someone. Then there is a 'fee' of energy from you.  Not to say that all bad or good luck is affected by demons but this is how I understand it-be careful

• 42 Peaceful dieites

Peaceful_guhyagarbha.JPG

• 25 Wrathful dieties

an_assembly_of_wrathful_deities_hv40.jpg

• cool - best wishes!!

• Hi Beato,

I am a Tibetan Buddhist.

Google or research "Paldon Lamo"  She was a very nasty demon who when she met the Buddha and he taught her she began to work for the light and the good of all.  By being scary!!!!

Very interesting story. Good luck with your demons and pray for protection and you should be OK.

Love and best wishes, John

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…