Hello, My Name is Zachary (Zechariah),

Lately I have been fascinated in the idea of starseeds, and walkins among our present human family on earth. I simply love the idea that souls all over the universe are being called here because of compassion and reverence for the potential beauty that this planetary sphere exhibits. Ever since I first looked into the reality of starseeds, I have been able to see (day to day) the backgrounds, in some beings I encounter, of alternate planetary origin.

This post is one concerning my own planetary origin. Through extensive meditations upon my present experience in this lifetime, filtered with past experiences within the same lifetime, i have become aware of a place I call home within the Bootes star system. Arcturus, the name of this star resonates within my heart every time I read, hear, or say the name. Through research of opinions, channeled information, personal meditations, and accounts of higher dimensional encounters, I believe that I am one of the Arcturian Walk-ins.

I possess about 95% of the mental and spiritual qualities that an Arcturian walk-in will most likely experience during their lifetime here on Earth (Urantia). I have a very hard time feeling any integration toward the popular human consciousness. Due to my hyper-sensitive nature I am easily hurt, and I constantly feel discouraged and frustrated with my purpose, and the abilities I am given to complete this purpose. 

I have a constant mental awareness of higher spiritual planes, and how action, thought, speech, and belief (karma) of the human race relate to such realities. I resonate strongly with the study of science, particularly chemistry and physics, and am currently studying both as a potential career option (though I am highly dis-concerned with any type of 'serious career path'). I study this simply because it is comfortable and I naturally desire to understand such material.

Though I experience much alienation from the beings here, my opinions, thoughts, and advice has been in high demand my whole life as far as I can remember. The reason I post this is not to express how I feel/believe of myself, or to convince the reader of my starseed. It is so I may examine possible experiences that are similar to my own, through my brothers and sisters who have also answered the call to incarnate here.

If anyone has had any similar experiences, or thoughts, or feelings, please share. My heart goes out to all of you in similar situations. Mainly post if you have any specific truths about the Arcturians, or if you feel the need to express yourself being of another starseed. I seek friends, or a group of beings who are dedicated to fulfill their life's purpose as I am. I sincerely love and thank you for reading this, and may the light of our infinite creator pour through your heart and open your eyes in this seemingly turbulent time. I love you my brothers and sisters in eternity and am grateful for your presence here.

Love be strong with you all way.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I feel you my brother and am loving your open self expression. we all can use more of this on a massive scale. My mission is to open the collective awareness to the starseed reality and spiritual sciences. I have strongly connected with the Arcturians at times and believe i may have been Arcturian in some vessel of conciousness. I also beleive i have been in other planetary systems in a similiar fashion. My soul, starseed higher self is multidimensional and i have been were i am going but i know it is always different and always changes. I predominantly operate through the Saturn portal and work closely with the time lords of all dimensions. WE work for the collective as the collect from source in alliance with Metatron. WE insure the evolution of worlds by unification and instill the abilty of constant progression and learning. I work within the many federations of light as a commander in the planetary activation process. I sacrificed alot of myself to come here in this dimension and has been a long road back home. I am simply of origin(source) and purely am of no race or specie. I operate through the councils of 9 and the heterarchy ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterarchy) . I must say Lucifer has tought me much and continues to do so but i kno only source will always bring me home. The mechanics of light are pure conciousness!
  • 8113809682?profile=original

• Hy bro, i used to work a lot with the Pleiadians in the past few years but my Arcturian connection activated or come online in january:-) i have been i contact with then a lot and have been meeting quite a few people that say they are also fom there, or channel/connect with then . and even the Andromedans since middle last year(their ship is supposedly the  triangle shapped ones that have been showing up lately everywhere) there is a channel on youtube called Answers of an Alien from Andromeda in wich i follow, and most resonate with me and other bit that i dont, i just push it to the side.

I m also finishing a book where u can get on Amazon called , How the Arcturians are healing planet Earth and its awesome stuff! you will find out more about then in there. i also a newbie on the Arcturians but my life took another turn when i came in contact with then. and practice energy healing with their energies is literally out of this world. all you have to do for starters  is to say:

"I welcome the Arcturians!" and the rest will happen from there.

Peace man.

Jai

• oooer will have to write down this book, thank you Jai xx
  • I dont channell, and i dont know who i am!  I read about starseed and went into it with the vigour of looking through Ancenstry.com.  I have always felt i dont fit in on this planet, fought major depressions over it, and have come to realize that I have people asking me advice al my life.  I thought I might be pleiadian, because of my extreme sensitivity and other signs, but you talk of your sensitivity also, being Arcturian, so now I am not sure.  This worries me as all of you seem to know where you come from, and this only exaggerates my feelings of aloneness sometimes.  I have spent 30 years asking myself what i want to do with my life, and I feel totaly lost still.  I wish i could remember why I am here, and stop being so lost.  :(

• You can join up with Me, Loretta, I too have no real defined "home" in this 3D-universe and I also have no clue on who I REALLY am. :)

I'm not even sure I am one singular entity. I could be several.

• Loretta.. its about the journey, not the destination lovely. You are not alone. And even though i have come to learn a lot about my core self, i am still learning and planetary origins is one thing for me to yet nail down. But dont feel overwhelmed by the not knowing, see it as an adventure to undertake and ask your Guides to guide you to the info you need. And follow where you are guided xx
      • thank you very much for you kind words.  I am 53 and have been totally devoted to a spiritual life, or none at all for 32 years, i  cant stop fluctuating, but this helps me understand I am not alone and also i guess Im where I have to be at the moment, although I dont think its where i want to be lol.  Have a great day and thanks again and the love is felt. ,... :)

blessings

•  Loretta, you are not alone my sister. I certainly was hoping someone would respond to your needs for I too am in search of the answers. This journey that we are on at this time of life is full of questions. One thing I am sure of however is the fact that just being on this journey will help us spiritually and often I ask myself at my age of 55 if I even have time to find those answers. There is so much in this wonderful family community, it boggles the mind and simply brings even more questions and more misunderstandings. 

I was hoping to somehow comfort you for I certainly don't have the answers my sister. Just be sure of this, you are not alone. 

• thank you  Boog. the more you learn, the more there is lol, as I have found.  I just need some willpower at the moment and a nice clean body, which is my biggest lesson here.  The thoughts consume me all  day of cleaning up, but, i still do it and hate it.  I clean up, then smoke again..  Grrr. i just want to be as best I can be.  :)    ............ and do even a quarter of the amazing things the people in here can do.  Just to have that level of no fears would be my heaven.

have a beautiful day. and thanks again for the time you took to respond.

:)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 0900, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
5 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The 9D Arcturian Council: Going Where No Other Human Has Gone Before; Channel: Daniel Scranton .
11 minutes ago
Hellen left a comment on Comment Wall
"Using ritual postures was an ancient technique for using the physical body to activate slower frequencies of mental state while awake then aligning with the Earth's fields existing at a similar frequency as we are all spiritual beings who live in…"
2 hours ago
"Carl Callman, in his book '' The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness : identifies an amazing concordance between the frequencies of brain waves and the pregesive geographic and atmospheric sphere surroundering the Earth's…"
2 hours ago
"Think of it this way: The physical body is a computer, the hardware; our mental conditioning, our beliefs and attitudes come from culture,early life experiences,and personality orientation between the hardware the software is our state of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The cyber attack narrative is already being talked about. This will be one of the ways they try and push us into WW3. My guess is they will blame it on Russia since they cant go a minute without mentioning Russia and they like to use Russia as their…"
3 hours ago
"The story of the medicine wheel is not limited to the indigenous people of North and South America but can be seen around the world. In Europe, the Celts celebrate the four season: Beltane / Spring,Lughnasadh / Summer, Samhain / Autumn and Imbolc /…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
More…