It was very difficult deciding which category this discussion should go under....

For years I've been getting messages during my sleep.  Until recently I didn't know what was happening.  At first I thought ego-centrically, believing my superior brain was getting 'smarter' with age and experience--lol, boy was I wrong.  When my knowledge and especially memory began astounding my children, I knew something much deeper was happening--and I got a bit scared.  I'd told my daughter "it seems like someone is tapping into my brain at night and implanting information."  Of course she thought me a bit mad, then she'd paused and realized how much my knowledge had expanded and said "knowing you...I wouldn't doubt it."  Finally after years of searching for an explanation, I'd read about the Arcturians and how they will aid humanity's Ascension by 'transmitting' divine technology and healing information to human channelers. Thank God--something that finally made sense!  

You may be wondering what universal knowledge has been imparted.  I've asked the same questions about life, health, history and humanity everyone has.   Usually every day I get new answers; most of of which come in pictures or patterns laid out in very direct form.  It's been an incredibly enlightening journey and now I'm compelled to bring this awareness to others if I can.

If anyone else has had similar experiences I'd love to hear from you.  It would be wonderful to not feel quite so much like 'an island.'  And if anyone would like to know something, anything really...just ask.  Chances are some information has been passed on to me.  Some topics I've gotten some fantastic information on include:

The Source of All Disease

The Source of Mental Illness

What causes Autistic Spectrum Disorders(Neurology)

How the Human Brain Works (when used properly)

Source of Society/Humanity--how & why they "fall"

How humanity became so: self-centered/non-spiritual

The Keys to Divine Thought

There is more, but I think the above covers a decent amount.  I very much look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks for reading--

Cassandra

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "You are a highly Left-Brain dominant person....this is harming you."

Is that your official diagnosis? Am I free to give you my diagnosis for you or am I only allowed to hear yours for me?

----

So you believe that every criminal act is caused by this parasite? Stupidity and violence is a result of a parasite?

• Please research the information for yourself if you desire.  I've posted links above along with literature pulished by the USGov to validate this information.  My purpose here is not to argue, only to bring truth to those who are truly interested in learning and healing.  Neither seems to be your goal.  

Another message or equation passed on to me:   Criticism is the seed of ignorance, and arrogance is it's fertilizer.

I've evolved a great deal as a human from learning that.  Difficult to digest, but true for all humans living in patriarchal societies.  In public schools, we are all taught to be very arrogant--by being taught to take our own opinions as truth.  These are not my opinions but messages given to me during sleep.  Of course I couldn't simply accept them as "truth" and after critical and extensive researching I discovered the information given to me contained all the patterns of truth.  In other words, my dreams were profoundly accurate even when I didn't have any faith in them at all.  Again, all wisdom was unknown to me until I actually did the research and discovered the truth.  You would do far better doing the same(research) before jumping to conclusions about a 'diagnosis' being made. 

All members of patriarchal societies are raised to be self-centered. Whether they choose enlightenment over arrogance is up to each individual.  What I've told you isn't 'personal' it's Truth; you are taking it personally which you shouldn't.  I would tell any other negative, angry or critical person the same--it's how patriarchal societies raise their young and why the continually "fall."  What you do with that Truth is entirely up to you.

• How the Human Brain Works (when used properly)

The Keys to Divine Thought.

im trying to figure out also how does fasting help the body.

thanks

nameste

• Hello~~~

Thank you so much for asking.  I hope the following information answers your questions...

Your human brain has been given all the tools it needs to heal itself and your human body.  Only when the brain is healthy and properly activated, can it activate your immune system sending signals to all other parts of the body to activate healing.  The only thing interfering with the brain's abilities is "disease."  All disease starts with what is now called "bacteria" or "virus’."  These are misnomers.  Throughout history bacteria has been called many things:  worms, parasites, "bugs," etc.  Remember the phrase "I got a stomach bug"--that is where this came from.  “Bacteria" is the fallout from these 'bugs.'  Hippocrates left a great message to all:  "Thy food is thy medicine and thy medicine is thy food."  He did not mean "eat right it's good for you" he meant eating the right foods will heal you from disease.  In these times, our food supply has become so unhealthy, our disease(or parasite) rates have multiplied.  Processed sugars, meats, grains, and other "junk foods" actually feed these parasites allowing them to multiply.  By fasting, you stop feeding them.  This allows your body to do what it naturally does best....heal itself.  When fasting, make sure to drink plenty of water if your health isn't outstanding.  This is necessary to keep the parasites and their toxins flushing from your body.  It's also important to make sure you're spiritually charged when fasting--this is also part of the 'cleansing' process.  Becoming spiritually charged allows chemicals and the Light to flow through you prompting spontaneous healing.  I don't recommend fasting for someone not in optimal physical, and spiritual condition.

The human brain is far simpler to understand than doctors lead everyone to believe.  Your Right Brain is all your pattern recognition.  A pattern is reality repeating itself over and over--therefore, Right Brain is your Truth.  Left Brain is the "developer"--it takes all patterns and weaves them into optimal thought.  So when others have said “think logically” they're actually giving bad advice.  You must allow your Right Brain to seek out patterns(or Truth) first, then allow Left Brain to choose the best patterns to follow.

Right Brain is also where all of your instincts, spirituality, memory, and much of your 6th sense abilities lie.  Left Brain is far more 'linear' keeping track of 'time,' religion, hierarchy, criticism, and most importantly--it's where the human ego is housed.  Left Brain is "patriarchal" and Right Brain is "matriarchal"--a brief look into history will show you how patriarchal societies end up...falling.  So you definitely don’t want to think Left-Brain-logical first.  Unfortunately, in public schools we're taught to revere Left Brain's logic, and most Right Brain activities are phased out between the 4th & 7th grades.  This is done purposely.  Without an active healthy Right Brain, Truth eventually becomes a vague memory.  Logic without Truth is lies.  This is how so many humans end up suffering needlessly through life...they lose their way when they lose Truth.  

Reactivate this part of the brain by seeking out as many Right Brain activities as you can.  "Logic" less & Truth more.  Patterns are everywhere and are the reason police find criminals, and how we all find Love.  Because Right Brain is all conscious, subconscious & unconscious memory, we are doing most of our pattern-recognition subconsciously/unconsciously.  This is also called "instinct"--when your brain picks up on a pattern your logical Left Brain refuses to acknowledge.  Seek out all patterns purposely and consciously in:  people, animals, nature, emotion, art, science, problem-solving, Happiness & Love...there are not only patterns within all aspects of life, but patterns or pathways to "finding" answers.  Seek out patterns rather than looking for "the logic" in solutions.  Logic lies, patterns don't.  

Once you've gotten your parasite level down and your Right Brain thinking up--with practice you'll achieve perfectly balanced thought.  That is the key....balance in your human brain’s thought will activate areas of your mind you never knew existed.  Skills or "gifts" will emerge, and your memory will improve immensely.  Your creativity will skyrocket and Epiphanies will come on a daily basis.  When you've accomplished this, you will never again need anyone to explain Divine Thought....because you will be living it. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
10 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
10 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
10 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
10 hours ago
More…