hey i was looking in the library for some spiritual books i had been suggested to read like the secret, david icke books, healing life, living kabbalah, and so on i was wodering if anyone had any books that they believe really spiritually awakened them. I am intersted in all books about the ego, quantum physics,spirtuallity, and so on also  send me some spirituall movie slike the secret if anyone has came across some

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Conversations with God" series, by Neale Donald Walsch are a wonderful introduction. Sanaya Roman's spiritual growth and personal power through awareness offers tremendous toos for self-awareness. The final mystery & truth is you yourself..He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. Books that provide tools for inner engineering will awaken your spirit so you will end up looking less out there and more within...that's what works for me. No doubt you will be bombarded with information now that you are starting the journey and you will soon sort out the wheat from chaffe as what one works for one person may not work for another.On an entertaiment note, you may like to try out the Spiritual Cinema Circle - http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/. Personally I think The Secret is delusional and prefer What the Bleep Do We Know which explores the worlds of Quantum Physics, Neurology, and Molecular Biology in relation to the spheres of Spirituality, Metaphysics, etc. Enjoy!!
  • Dear brother.
    The most important books that really assisted me on my spiriitual journey are :

"We the Arcturians" by Norma Milanovich. A book that awakened and confirmed my strong relationship to Universe.
    " The Light shall set you free" by the same author. A book about the Universal Laws and how to work with them.
    Neale Donald Walsch "Conversations with God" and his other books foollowing that one.

I am blessed. Often I am guided to books important for me to read. If I do not react, they almost fall down in my head, or I suddely see them again and again....But I`vve learned to hear rhe call.
    Felt I had to recommend those...I am still reading in them after 6 years,,,still some new things to find
    Light, Love and Harmony to you
    from a sister
  • Yes, it was great! I feel like I have known this info subconsciously and am just calling myself to bring it out into my conscious awareness! ;-)
  • thank you guys for all the books guys i wrote down alot of em im searching the public library online right now as i speak
  • Hi,

There are say hundreds and thousands of books on Spirituality...

But still there are also hundreds and thousands of ways it can be practiced ... Now in all of these books only few kind of books will appeal to you that is because , if you have done study of some particular sect in your previous life only books related to that sect will attract you more. So I prefer that you try to go through as many books just say a jiffy look, and try to find which one attracts you the most...

Then try to go deep in that particular subject, It will give you immense satisfaction and joy.

Hint : try reading books by Lopsang Rampa for example......

May Love, Light & Divinity be filled in all of us..........
    • Yea, i plan to start meditating too. Also reading alot of spirituall books.I got Human race get off your knees by david icke you guys should check that out too. I took shroums today and had a great experience. I know that spirituality and drugs dont have to be together but drugs just chemicly unbalance you and change your perception.Drugs are deffinetly not necessary for spirituality dont get me wrong i just try diffrent things for the experience and awareness.Shroums ,DMT and some other psychadelics give you realisations.But you gotta watch out for side effects. I am trying to get some DMT now.But mainly spreading love and happiness is what this world needs at the time where living right now. We have to stop fighting terrorism, fighting drugs, fighting wars and start loving and putting are attention on what we want to grow together as a whole.Mother tarisa once said ill never go to a anti-war rally but when theres a peace rally hit me up.she knew what was up.
  • Hello

Read 'The manual to ascension' by DR JOSHUA STONE and all DIANA COOPER books and 'Spiritual Growth' by SANYA ROMAN. These books had a major effect on me and changed my life. Dr Joshua Stone concentrates on the 'I AM ' priniciple but his manual is easy to read. You can download ebooks as this one which I am reading at the moment ; 'BRINGERS OF THE DAWN' Teachings from the Pleiadians by Barbara Marciniak.
    www.angels-heaven.org
    www.cosmic-people.com
    www.angels-light.org

These are a few! Enjoy and be enlightened!!!
    With love and blessings

Nikki LONDON
    EN - TALKS WITH TEACHINGS FROM MY COSMIC FRIENDS - space-people.org
    Contact with Universe People - Heavenly Angels and the Forces of Light. heavenly-angels.org ashtar-sheran.org space-people.org
  • I really like "Be Here Now" by Baba Ram Dass, and also "The Four Agreements" by Miguel Ruiz :)
    • lol, just getting to the third page on this thread, he has enough to fill a few book cases. : )

Namaste,
      BJ
  • All of Carlos Castenada's books.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
7 hours ago
More…