I would be interested in learning other peoples' experiences of strange and unexplained mystical experiences. I had a drop which felt like a rain drop fall on my forehead. When I tried to wipe my forehead with my finger,  it was dry and so was my finger. The  weather was dry and I even got on chair and felt the ceiling in case there was moisture build up from condensation or if there was crack in ceiling but everything was dry.

I am wondering if this is some sort of reality shift, the presence of a spirit trying to give me a message.

I have also been working very high frequency crystals and wonder if this has something to do with it. I have had had other unexplained phenomena happen to me and the only conclusion I can come to is whilst I have been unconsciously and consciously working with tools to raise my vibrations, I have perhaps not been grounded enough which has left me exposed to other energies entering my being as we are always faced with polarity of life and its energies. Messages can stem from either.

I felt more mystified than freaked out and in the spirit of research have been unable to find anything anything concrete that would explain this incident.

Any input would be appreciated.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting thread : CrystaLady has caught my eye, the last couple weeks day or night when i feel like a bike ride to stay active at the age of 65 and retired i’ve been ridding a half hour at a time. As i am walking from the back yard to the front with my bike, i have looked up thinking it was starting to rain.  Funny thing not a cloud in the sky, and with a long sleeved shirt i could feel drops of rain on my arms hand and the top of my head..  Like you said -- dry at the touch.   But under my shirt?  It felt just like a drop of water hitting my skin,as if there were no shirt.....?  And i must say that in the recognition, or notice of this happening it went away, just as fast as it came on..   

Am interested but not buying into the God thing.   Or the New Age thingy either, All though i am very spiritual, I am not of this world but in it...  Just like driving a car i am in it but i am not the car or avatar.  I am not a label, definition, this world has branded me with.  None the less good thread, something is raining on this avatar from time to time.  Just my

honest opinion.. :-)  

• When I speak to my spirit guides they tweak my fingers or toes, or both, as they emphasise what they are saying. It's really sweet :)

Years ago I finally got my act together, and was being self-disciplined, and as I was falling asleep, someone kissed me on the forehead.

• It happens to me multiple times every day. I've concluded that it's my nerves that react to "something" from time to time. Either that or my "spasms" have grown far more severe over the years. :)

Today I had an even stranger experience.

While I were washing my hands with hot water, I suddenly felt it as cold on the top of the hand while it felt warm inside the hand. I had to re-check the water-temperature to even know it was still hot. I just couldn't feel the heat on half my hand. The hot water felt like cold water. :)

I also feel like being "poked" from time to time, and more than once I've had to look before I knew it wasn't "real": :)

Something is definitely happening here. :)

• I've experienced this on many occasions...on my face and arms....generally comes as a confirmation.  I take this as messages coming thru from my guides....a sense of peace invariably accompanies.  You're not alone!

• I

Recently had two drops of white light fall in front of me at different times 

• Very cool. I had this one experience where it seemed like two golden hands like what it was golden glitter on my face. i think i was able to get to sleep that night. there are lots and lots and lots of physical sensations to the shift in consciousness, like feeling people being able to cry......or the feeling of death or to getting some cosmic muck right on the face....and in turn you have to pull off.....take care of yourself while delving into this and stay grounded :)

• You're doing it right now.

You're doing some inner-outer spiritual research. I believe that was the meaning.

It happened to me, with many other kind of signs, and different meanings. Some of them, just to make you ask yourself about spirituality. Mainly because it was a vague sign. So much questions now.

Inner spiritual research.

Beautiful signs. So close, yet so far away.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…