Hello, and much love to all of you!

I posted this on a conspiracy website, but something tells me I won't get the positive/constructive responses I'm searching for from there.  Therefore, I'm posting it here so the lovely light working crew of the Ashtar Command can give me the REAL insight I seek.

Has anyone else been seeing 4:44, 1:11, 11:11, and 12:34 a lot lately?  I know this is by no means a new phenomenon and that other people have posted similar threads, but this is pretty new for ME.

Personally, I see 4:44 show up the most, 1:11 and 11:11 are a close second in frequency.  And when I say it happen all the time, I mean literally ALL THE TIME.  I see it mostly on digital number displays (such as clocks, stop watches, etc).  I started seeing these numbers about half way into December 2011 and I have continued to see them (in increasing amounts) over the subsequent weeks.

I did a bit of research and found out that 4:44 has connections with Earth Angels and Spirit Guides, and that 1:11 and 11:11 have some connection with a "wake up call" to light workers.

Does anyone else have any insight into these strange coincidences?  Have you been seeing it too?  ANY info would be awesome.

Much love,
AquarianLight

PS- (info about me in case it helps) I'm pretty sure I'm from the Pleiades, here on Gaia I'm an indigo, male Aquarius with a Scorpio Moon and a Sagittarius Rising, and my brother is an Activated Starseed.  (Not sure if this helps with anything, but haha there you go)

"Ask and it shall be given, Seek and you shall find, Knock and the door shall open."

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•   I have been seeing 12:34 since 1990. It has to do with the Earth. I am not sure what but its a marker of some sort. 11:11 is a gateway of opportunity. Heads up when you see 11:11 look for the subtle windows of opportunity and take them. 444 is angelic help and guidance. 1:11 is a mastery of self opportunity. I only know this because of numerology. I have worked with Master Numbers and  light work for a while. there are innumerable combinations of Mastery #'s. I am now seeing 22:22 as I am working a lot with military time. although If you know 22=10 on a regular standard clock. 2 is direction of spiritual energy. or how you direct your energy. 10= conclusions or ends of a pattern or cycle. Interesting things #'s. There are only real truth's in the language of #'s and Mathematics. :)

• Wow, what a great response, thank you!  The sequence of 4:44 was particularly striking to me because my birthday is Feb. 2nd (02/02), 2 is my lucky number, and obviously 2+2=4.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the significance of it, but for some reason that stuck out in my head.  :)  Anyways, thanks again!

• Yeah i have been seeing multiple doubles quite recently. To me a significant change is about to happen and it always does when i see multiples in time.

• I was seeing 11:11 a lot, until 2 months ago and then started  seeing 12:34 and 23:45 almost daily.

• hahahaha...you are a bad boy! 

ZTNmY2ZjMmE2MDM5Ng==.gifMySpace-Comments

http://www.criticallayouts.com/
  • A huge THANK YOU to all of the people who have responded!  All your information is very helpful.

Much love,

AquarianLight

• Thanks so much for the great link!  Very helpful!  I'm very glad these numbers have positive means attached to them.  I felt/knew it was a positive sign, but it's just nice to hear it from other people.

• I've experienced same thing for as long as i can remember , but not always those combinations of number sum times 21.21 , 13.13 and so on .

never thought it had anything to do with awakening O_O.

Lots of love & Light to you <3

•    Dear Aquarian Light, I just got a letter on my email it was a chain letter regarding 4s of everything my favorite food,movie, I had to pick 4 of them and at least  4 items of 4, I just thought I would add that coincidence to yours. Love and Light. Janet

• Awesome, thank you so much for the information!  My best friend used to see the number 69 everywhere and I always thought she was just seeing it because she wanted to.  Now that it's happening to me, I see that it's quite the opposite - they just...appear!  Everywhere!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
2 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
4 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
20 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
50 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
54 minutes ago
serverblink updated their profile
1 hour ago
More…