The Ashtar Command Crew seems to be full of LOVE once again here, or maybe it is just me, since I have had such a negative and rough year of 2009.I can now feel the friendship and harmonical vibrations of the Ashtar Galactic Command, Galactic Federation of Light, and even my Home family and planet, and I have this website and all members here to thank. =)In reality there is no reason to doubt, other than if different belief systems attempt to overshadow your LOVE and true feelings with doubt, and support for thier own belief, which is fair enough but I believe in allowing everyone to walk thier own path, and most importantly with LOVE and JOY.Slowly new things shall happen which will 'grab' attention to many of us here, it is important to look at these issues with a calm state of mind and positively, and to respect what we all believe, not always taking it as 100% truth.This site is once again becoming like the old AshtarCommand website, which was taken down with great shock all of a sudden, BUT we came back, Ben-Arion graciously created a wonderfull re-make which is just as amazing, if not moreso! Such an improvement in everything, especially Joy and Love!I do apologise for being away for such a long time, due to my school exams and much family and local issues, being at such a tough age isn't always so easy lol. And you may also have noticed my name has slightly changed, but not in a big way, just prefer it without the letter 'W', but in school etc. it is still mandatory to spell it as Owen, which i don't mind doing, either spelling is fine lol.But all I can say, is Thank you everyone here, all the new and old members, and many to come soon as well, thank you so much!I Love each and everyone of you, and send blessings of eternal Peace and Joy! ~*The Blue Prince of Love and Joy of the Seven Sisters ~*Oen ~*

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nope not just you, I feel it too very much!

Indeed, love is in the air! :)
    • you mean this site?
  • what an awesome group to be a part of. thank you creators of ashtar command crew for making my internet time so loving. way better than myspace, LOL!!!

salamat gajun, salamat ja!
  • I feel like bringing back this point, by opening a window of earlier times.

This site is still a wonderful community and gathering site, for all galactic beings and those with interest and a quest of discovery. To accept so many people leaving is fine. Everyone has a different level of acceptance before awakening, and many people just cannot handle such a loving vibration and peaceful way of life. Whether they badmouth it or not, it is as it is. Once again I would like to thank everyone here for the amazing contribution and love, along with information you have given to the site for everyone, and I still stand by this discussion's purpose. I apologise if this seems like attention seeking, but in a way I guess I would like to bring your attention or focus back to how we are (not that it wasn't before).

I love you all, with blessings and joy, and eternal light ~*

Owen ~*
  • Hi Oen.

Thanks, for the posting.
    as the Beatles, sing, All You Need is Love!

Site "energy" or "vibration" has defintely picked up again on the whole.

xox
  • I`m very glad to make part off this, Send all thinks that you have
    I`m reallly like to lear psicografics of mediuns in the other part off this planet
    I just would like to kwom if you beliave im spiritism or other.
    I`m sorry for may englhes!!!
  • Oen, I'm sending you and all love..
  • When I read Lauren Gorgo’s articles I feel that she is right as I am experiencing what she describes. So when I read in her January 30th article titled “Recalibrating & Rebooting” http://consciousco-creationalcoaching.blogspot.com/2010/01/recalibr... her prediction of upcoming deepening love, I thought “It’s about time”. She writes: “The replacement of the recent energies of destruction/transmutation (that which will fill the void left from our emotional/physical excavation), are beginning to filter into our lives now with the arrival of the full moon on the 30th. The most significant aspect to these replacement energies will come in the form of deepening love...love of oneself, love of the planet, love of each other.”
    Now the waves of blissful love energy are here. They began sometime in January; I could feel the love increasing. The weather currents began to arrive from Hawaii and the temperatures became extremely high for this time of the year. We had the Olympic Games here during the last three weeks of February when joy and celebration abounded. As many people were cheering on the athletes, others were hugging and kissing in the parks, which were beginning to brighten with spring blossoms. Love was everywhere; several times, while I was walking my dogs, neighbors that I had never met before wanted to stop and chat for long periods of time.
    At this time, I was reading articles at www.Ashtarontheroad.com where I learned about the energies of Lemuria, the Living Lemuria Foundation (http://www.livinglemuria.org)...and the love that is there. I kept imagining that the Lemurian consciousness in Hawaii was infusing the moisture in the air currents, that were reaching us, with love. I came to really like the Ashtar that was presented to me through the writings of Deborah Urquhart and Susan Leland. He comes through with a very light sense of humor and my inner voice always agrees with his statements.
    Next, I’d like to share with you a recent event which brought me much joy, convinced me that I’m a member of the Ashtar Command and motivated me to join this Ashtar Command Crew group. I grew up in a family immersed in the scientific paradigm. As a child I used to imagine, among other things, life in a highly technologically developed society with very wise, human looking “others”. I was always attracted to movies and shows about extraterrestrials, but I was led to believe that this was all fantasy (later, upon reading books by Jane Roberts, I realized that these are communications from other parts of my multidimensional self). Few years ago I told a woman, who had a reputation for having psychic abilities, about these imaginings and she told me that I am a member of the Ashtar Command. At that time I didn’t know anything about the Ashtar Command, so I did a few searches, found and began reading www.Ashtarontheroad.com. However, I was not convinced that I’m a member of AC, so I decided to ask my spirit guides to confirm this for me. January 22nd was my birthday and it was a warm day filled with sunshine, and I must tell you that I love sunshine. For me, it is one of the best things in life. On that day, as I walked my dogs in the park, I asked the spirits for confirmation of my membership. Then, I said “Dear spirits, I know you are well aware how much I like the sun and so I believe that you ensured that my birthday would be a sunny day. Thank you.” Then, I sang a song by John Denver, named “Sunshine on My Shoulders”. Lyrics follow:

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
    Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
    Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
    Sunshine almost always makes me high

If I had a day that I could give you
    I'd give to you a day just like today
    If I had a song that I could sing for you
    I'd sing a song to make you feel this way

If I had a tale that I could tell you
    I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile
    If I had a wish that I could wish for you
    I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
    Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
    Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
    Sunshine almost always makes me high
    Sunshine almost all the time makes me high

Well, I was really amazed when a few days later, on January 26th, I started to read the newly posted article, by Ashtar http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ashtarfutureclearing.html , titled “Future Clearing” as it began with a song from John Denver, named “Rhymes and Reasons”. Lyrics Follow:

So you speak to me in sadness and the coming of the winter,
    fear that is within' you know that seems to never end,
    and the dreams that have escaped you and the hope that you've forgotten
    and you tell me that you need me now and you want to be my friend
    and you wonder where we're going, where's the rhyme and where's the reason
    and it's you cannot accept it is here we must begin
    to seek the wisdom of the children
    and the graceful way of flowers in the wind.
    For the children and the flowers for my sisters and my brothers,
    their laughter and their loveliness would clear a cloudy day.
    Like the music of the mountains and the colors of the rainbow
    they're a promise of the future and the blessing for today.
    Though the city starts to crumble and the towers fail around us
    the sun is slowly fading and it's colder than the sea
    it is written: From the desert to the mountains they shall lead us
    by the hand and by the heart and they will comfort you and me.
    In their innocence and trusting, they will teach us to be free.
    For the children and the flowers for my sisters and my brothers,
    their laughter and their loveliness would clear a cloudy day.
    And the song that I am singing is a prayer for nonbelievers
    come and stand beside us we can find a better way

Aren’t those lyrics beautiful ?

Early on in my spiritual quest I learned that coincidences are not random events and that there are no accidents. Now I tend to put significance on occurrences that are very unlikely to happen and Spirits use coincidences to alert me to information they want me to know. “When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.” Deepak Chopra.
    Ashtar beginning this conference by the same artist who’s song I sang on my birthday is a coincidence, especially since it is out of the norm for Ashtar to even include songs in his transmissions. It is meant to alert me that there is a message there for me. Ashtar confirmed my membership with the following statement: “...grand family of Lightworkers, Ashtar Commanders and what we affectionately call the ground crew. Ah yes, you are it, Beloved Ones, and the spotlight is on you.” When he said “Ah yes, you are it” I intuitively knew he was speaking to me (he may have been speaking to others as well, I don’t know that). What's more, the following statement is so filled with love that my eyes tear up every time I read it: “...our purpose is to first of all assure you that each and every one of you is the brightest of stars shining, beaming and loving, and that we are here in service to you because you gave us permission to be with you and this indeed, as we have said before, is the most shining moment in the history/herstory of Planet Earth.”
    • You are a beautiful person and your love shines threw.

You made me think when you said coincidences.
      I was a victim from birth,,but on April 2001 the CIA announced they were in my home..I was under there MK Ultra Program..They intended to use me as a telephone line with Mk Ultra,which they did for many years..
      During the time they used me they would TWIN (Coincidences),,some weeks there was over 100 Twins..
      I would see a Semi with a word and then see the same word on a T-Shirt,,some weeks over a 100 coincidences..

I screamed so hard for help,,God heard me and in Nov.2004 he sent the Star Helpers to help me..
      God helped me before the Star Helpers were sent,,but they were sent to block direct MK Ultra from my brain..
      There still protecting me, as the evil is still in power...
      The Coincidences started tapering off and now there are NO Coincidences..
      Under the MK Ultra Program they needed to twin things,,it's there way of communicating,,agreeing with each other..

Sometimes I hear the Star Helpers space ship,,sometimes I pick up on higher dimensional...
      With me I'm able to pick up on higher dimensional Sound,,I can hear music, a radio,there space ship,and nothing is turned on.
      2 times I was able to mind speak with them..

There are many other wonderful things I can do now,,and I'm at peace..
      I'm going to ask my Star Helpers to protect you,just in case your under the MK Ultra Program...

Sending you all my love,,big love..
      Know I love you as much as I love my own children.

K
  • I love you too Oen, my cosmic brother.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.