The Anunnaki and the Illuminati are at war now. The Host of Heaven is ousting the power elite of earth on the basis of human rights violations. This is not the end of the world. It is the end of the New World Order.

The Illuminati control all. If you get to know the deity they serve, you'll come up with a cluster of names that, when you look back in time, you'll see an unexpected correlation. Apparently, not all of the gods left in ancient times. Some stayed behind to slowly build a New World Order by which to dominate mankind. They have a leader. "You'll hear the Greek, Egyptian, and Babylonian names for this guy, but he is one of the same ones from ancient Iraq [Mesopotamia]. He's using these groups in the same way he used the artisan and merchant groups in ancient Egypt and Babylon - as intelligence gathering and dirty-works squads that will terrorize those that rise against him" (Informant Eight 2006; Informant Nine 2005).

In Biblical terms, the "Fallen Ones" never left Earth. The good angels, i.e. the "Heavenly Host" - those beings who did not (figuratively and literally) "fall" - are now returning to earth to destroy the New World Order that the Fallen Angels engineered and maintain though 300 of their human descendents (from 13 elite occultist bloodlines) who call themselves "the Illuminati". The Sumerians called the good celestial giants the Anunnaki, and the Sumerian term for the fallen giants was "the Igigi". The leader of the fallen ones was called Marduk. The Hebrew name for Marduk, Ha'Satan, literally translates as "The Adversary" (i.e. the Adversary of mankind). Christians call him "the Devil".

"We are definitely dealing with biological entities, giant humans who are not altogether any different than us, except that their cellular electrical capacitance is much higher than ours, which makes them an energetic envelope of much higher bioelectric potential than us. When you are in the presence of one of them, you can feel their presence as if you could cut it with a knife. A very definite force of what could best be described as intention emanates from them" (Informant Eight 2005, 2006).

"They are very large, very tall biological specimens, no doubt of that. They can also be best described as looking almost like albinos - white, almost milky white skin, with a sort of sweat or beads of water evident on their skin, like a film - about seven or eight feet in height, very white hair - not gray white, but kind of snow white. Like white wool - yes, kinky white hair, most of them wear it shoulder length and plaited, others short, almost close cropped. But you can tell it is kinky. Oh, eyes are a light red, when you catch them inside in low light and they are not wearing dark, almost black protective contact-like lenses. They always travel in pairs, so if you see one of them, the other is not too far away. But you can tell more about them from their presence" (Informant Eleven 2006).

Informant seven says that the population at large has been programmed to fight benevolent extra-planetary beings for the New World Order or even brainwashed to believe that they don't exist. Apparently being equally amoral, the alien Greys allied themselves with the Illuminati in 1947 and agreed to join forces against the returning gods. ETs are not invading (nor will there ever be an alien invasion), and the Illuminati are not planning a false flag alien invasion (Informant Six 2006). The elite humans of earth are not faking the existence of UFO's and ETs (informant six, 2006). However, their aim is to manipulate us to fear and hate the returning gods rather than embrace them for who they truly are: our rescuers.

In the near future, the returning gods will destroy key above-ground military bases, and the elite-controlled earth governments will declare that Earth is being invaded (Informant Six 2006). Informant Six goes on to say that the truth is that it will be the insidious international bankers, their evil god, and their puppet governments that will be targeted. According to him, the Anunnaki have returned to save mankind from a corrupt New World Order.

The Anunnaki are systematically deactivating nuclear weapons, sabotaging missile tests, and have nuked underground military bases. The Illuminati owned and controlled reverse-engineered anti-gravity aircraft and space-based weapons are firing at (and missing) peaceful Anunnaki ships that could easily destroy the New World Order spacecrafts but do not. They now wait until the "appointed time" for overt warfare (informant eight 2007).

The "New Age" is not what the Illuminati thought it would be. It is the end of the (new) world (order). In accordance with prophecy, the Heavenly Host, led by Yahushua Ha'Mashiach, son of the Elohim YHVH (the EN.LIL), will completely annihilate the Satanist (Mardukite) power elite and the fallen angels they serve, and Yahushua Ha'Mashiach will be installed as King of Earth.

Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LRDlmQer6Dw#!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not all Annunnaki has ever left. There is so much more information to know. I do hope people start listening real information sources as Icke and not the liars and fakes. Listen and think with your heart...

• "Are you sure that it can download it without any danger?"

That depends on how hard your country is on the "immaterial rights" issue. I did however give you the link to one of the most trafficked sites in the world so if there are govt officials there looking for ppl to catch, they won't be monitoring the e-books. They'll be monitoring the movie- and music-section.

The only e-book-downloaders I know of that have been caught are the ones that steal from Bonniers... Bonniers have their own little private police force that does a lot of extortion every year against poor litle kids who downloaded one book too many ;)

• This is the only book I've been able to find online from this author.

http://kat.ph/melchizedek-drunvalo-the-ancient-secret-of-the-flower...

Downloading it would be equal to stealing tho, so don't if you wanna stay "totally legal" :)

• What you are now supose to do is evolve.....

That is what all the teachings and the ets and dimensions are about....

you are a pure spiritual being

you have a choice...

will you ascend..

will you make the effort?

it takes work and effort from everyone..

• At least someone told him he was from Orion, lol.  I had a past life reading done and they told me squat, just told me in my past life I was a goldfinch that was directionally challenged and flew into a tree literally and crash landed and dropped to the ground where I was thereupon eaten by a large snake at the bottom of the tree....He was lucky at least he was a soul and came from Orion and not told he was a directionally challenged bird  hahaha...and I paid money for that information, (a sucker is born every minute they say and I was that sucker,) haha sorry it just hit my funny bone and popped into my mind when he was talking about where he came from...

I agree with you Amanda...Just because someone tells someone where they came from does not in any way mean it is true....so much of the New Age is filled with silliness and deception, it staggers the imagination....Not saying there are not people out there that can tap into such information but I bet the percentage is very low.

• I do resonate with Bashar....Great insights here.  Thanks Lori, good share.

• i see, you made alot clear to me  

thank you for your time

i shall focus on spreading love out of my chakras more and more to be a helping hand on this "war" 

Namasté <3

• Thank´s Lori - read my latest blog.

I think that it resonates with you

/Peter

• Yes MOL , but he were an archangel and were in charge over a few hundred planets.

The luciferian rebellion involved many planets.

Our planetprince back then , Caligastia , joined the rebellion amongs with an entitie called Satan , but Lucifer were the Boss.

• hi folks

i.m.h.o. i feel and know we are not alone, i have had my eyes really see a ship in the air and was close-up to me, i was surpised and hesident , my instincts to survive kicked in, 3 seconds or so later ship was gone .!!!!

but i do not know if we are nothing more than a side-show for space families to watch the lifes of the human beast of earth, that might get their d.n.a. to improve, and lessen the animal instincts to survive: being a pretator, hoarder of food, territtory instincts, anger, and fear. and when i see that the hungry masses dieing everyday, to finnalliy get help from our space families, this will show me their love for us, and i can have hope of peace on earth, where we don't fight for food / shellter thats in a world of abundance for all, not a scarsity of all resources of this earth, as is being played now on all of mankind, for whatever reason by the p.t.b.

i just read that the earths schumann resonance signiture has changed. it was at 7.8hz for thousands of years, but now it is at 12.5hz. this heart beat is almost twice as fast. will our brianwaves also increase to match the earth. i don't know if this is true, for if is then mankind will have enlightment in every cell of our body, because this will match the earths new energy.

blessings to all of us for we are all one
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
38 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
59 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…