ANOTHER HOAX OR TRUE? SECOND SUN?

Scientists have known about this planet since 1983 and they've been using WISE and IRAS to monitor it. See the 1983 Washington Post "Front Page" Story - Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

The last two/three years there is not too much news on this planet X or Nibiru.

It’s hard to get the real proof of the existence of planet X / Nibiru -  but on October 20, 2014 a sky watcher in Houston has filmed a remarkable phenomenon what looks like a second sun or a planet or ... ????
Below the amazing footage.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• where did i dismiss anything? ... ;)) reading the comments there are lots of possibilities, just with this 'phenomena', - which one is accurate ... ;))

i don't see you agreeing with most of them, except one - "Sun Dogs phenomena ... Double Earth" which is your right to do ... ;)) i don't push people, but i also don't like to be pushed ... ;))

• Dismissing everything but your own view. Ever thought that all possibilities are accurate? Because that is the real truth. There is no such thing as just one thing, but there is such thing as all things. It would do you good to listen to Barry's point of view as well, everyone has truths. 

You have no idea what I think and it seems like you never read my post on this thread because you are so wrapped up in your argument. 

• seriously ... ok ... it seems that you know me so well more than me ... ;))

• Barry Vs Ara........IT'S REALLY A NO CONTEST....LOL  ;-)

I think you have been squished, Barry....hehe....!!

• Just a small example: it's relevant to words' hoax and true' ...

From ‘Night Watch’ – an equinox guide to viewing the universe Terence Dickinson ISBN 0-920656 -91 -0 or ISNB 0-920656-89 – 0 – published by Camden House: Mars (1995) – “The Old Mars, the Mars that we knew before the space age, was a wonderful world of heroes, maidens, bizarre creatures and  - most captivation of all – a dying civilization desperately attempting to prolong its existence by constructing a global network of canals to preserve dwindling water supplies. Peering from Earth, turn-of-the-century astronomers saw those canals, or thought they did. Today, the mystery of the famous canals is gone. They proved to be not water-ways but OPTICAL ILLUSIONS born in the minds of observers who unconsciously linked subtle detail near the threshold of vision into linear features.” --- this is exact words from the magazine …

Another one: In July 1976, as Viking I orbited Mars, taking a continuous series of grey-scale photographs of the planet’s surface, two celebrated images were captured over the Cydonia Region which was quickly identified as “Martian Sphinx’. The face attracted the interest of many investigators who began scrutinizing other images of the area. Before very long, other strange structures were identified, such as an apparent pattern of pyramids. Richard C. Hoagland, former NASA employee, undertook exhaustive research of the images and revealed a complex pattern of mathematical relationships, not only between the Martian structures but also apparent parallels on earth, especially at Stonehenge and Giza in Egypt. Try to find those images now … good luck …

….. and suddenly NASA is the champion of Mars exploration, how ironic it all sound now, especially with all new images that are now available to us … of course thanks to NASA …

• it's certainly not a 'second sun' ... ;)) in my opinion of course ... ;))

1. Sedna – Officially known as 2003VB12, Reddish Dwarf Planet – one of the most distant knows object in our Solar System; Sedna's exceptionally long and elongated orbit, taking approximately 11,400 years to complete, and distant point of closest approach to the Sun from Oort Cloud
    2. Planet Ceres – Dwarf- water planet, which orbits the Sun in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, is a unique body in the Solar System, to be potential sources for harboring life? – Tiamat??? - According to historians, Tiamat, a planet which had lain between Mars and Jupiter
    3. Eris (minor-planet designation 136199 Eris) is the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System and the ninth most massive body known to directly orbit the Sun.
    4. Makemake (minor-planet designation 136472 Makemake) is a dwarf planet and perhaps the largest Kuiper belt object (KBO) in the classical population.
    5. Based on Sumerians (and that’s how we know about it anyway as PlanetX) is the 12 planets in our solar system. some scientinst suggested that CR 105 looks like that with similar orbit, however the crossing path of CR105 is different than Nibiru 80% orbit lies much further from the sun. James McCaney, an expert on Planet Nibiru and Mayan history explained, around 10,000 years ago major devastation occurred which destroyed many civilization on our planet. He also explained how ruined cities in South America were vanished not because of war or plague, but major physical destruction on earth. He also went on to say that before Nibiru passed us by 10,000 years ago?, the North Pole was somewhere in the state of Wisconsin, while South Pole was somewhere in Pacific Ocean. If he is right, and this event did occur because of Planet X or Planet Nibiru  ----- sounds and looks very familiar to resent times. One of the daily newspapers and Washington Post back in Dec 30th 1983 also picked up the report about a ‘Mystery Heavenly Body Being Discovery’, as their headline, after which they soon released another article saying it was a mistake.

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer

Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth

that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation

Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief

scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory

for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and

has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous

planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 trillion miles. While that may seem like a

great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact

that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists

would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from

last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its

telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six

months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky

near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've

observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved

if it were as close as 50 trillion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have

moved in six months time."

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40

degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 456 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope

aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are

only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

But Hey People allowed to believe what ever they feel like it …

• You can only see things in the dimension that you are vibrating to.

• which would basically mean that for as long as you can see earth military with your bare eyes, you will not be able to see any GFL ships. Wrong dimension. ;)

• Not necessarily.  You can see in the highest D that you are vibrating in and all those beneath it.

• The gravitational effects are noticeable... cyclistic rotations of all in this solar system is incredibly speeded up..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
2 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 minutes ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
3 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
5 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
6 hours ago
More…