I have been pondering this scenario for a while and have been unable

to come to any clear conclusion. This is the only major issue that has

been bothering me regarding this ascension scenario.

I am trying to be realistic here and would appreciate it if people could

refrain from answering my post based on information from channelings.

If you know, you know, if you don't know, you don't.

I don't regard information from channels as valid or credible proof of what's

going or any kind of laws or any of that. My reality is not sugar coated, it

has a real sense of danger. Please respect that.

Regardless of people disagreeing with me, I find it a very plausible and a very

real probability that the "Dark" ones would come down, be it the government

cabal or the negative ET races and try to coerce people into boarding their

ships to use as collaterol for negotiating an escape out of our solar system.

I know people will make the free will choice to go with them, there's nothing

anyone can do about that. But what I am concerned about is the people

who DID NOT choose to go with these groups, but were forced into it anyway.

Are they entitled to receive any kind of help? As far as I am aware Earth is

the place to be for ascension, and those souls cannot ascend if taken away

against their will.

Or will they be left to stay with the dark ones against their will for the rest of

their incarnated life? Please don't give me this " The shining ones will never

allow it because universal law says so and there's this grid of hippy energies

around the planet that the dark can't stand so they can't leave anyway" crud.

I'm looking for an answer from someone who actually knows what's going

on, not from something they read out of a channeling.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree fully with you David. Fear is only an illusion we don't have to keep in our hearts and minds. All that happens happens for a reason, and we are always on the right place at the right time. We can just look around us to see what attitudes and energies we need to work on in order to change our selves and also our surroundings to love and light. We attract both the positive and negative energies that we radiate. And the only thing worth worrying about is that we worry at all.

I say the same; listen to your heart and keep your eyes open to assist those around us in need of guidance.

Love and light to everyone of you!
      • I agree with you too David, I will not leave this earth, I belong to her and that's that...I have known it and loved her all my life... I cannot imagine anything more beautiful!

Where does this concept about ascension come from, can anybody tell me??
  • What time are they suppose to land? 12:30 am east coast time or 1 pm west coast time? we dont want to be late for their arrival and who is gonna bring the popcorn? my twin flame i guess. If you look at all the crop circles you can see that they already have landed but only for a few seconds.Should we bring a red carpet to roll out when they land? Or how about some trip wire in case they are dark?Ascension is a never ending process, you earn you way up through one dimension after another ,there are billions of souls ahead and there are billions below us ,some know more some know less an some dont know anything at all ,just ask smith barney, you make your ascension the old fashion way they earn it one level at a time!........
  • Well I'll tell you that I'm referencing Colleen Thomas, who's pretty much been right about everything she's said thus far. Supposedly the baddies are landing second week of Novemeber. I didn't hear anything about next week though..if it comes from a channel, i'd really take it with a grain of salt. Where did you hear of this?
    • Colleen said that the bad ones are coming. She has not been proven correct actually. The retired NORAD officer has predicted the Oct 13 way ahead of Colleen and he said that they are good guys. He also has not been proven correct yet.

But if you resonate well with what Colleen said, then so be it. That is your reality and I respect that.
    • What if "Ascension" is literally a choice we have in any given moment? That Ascension doesn't wait for mankind as a whole, but for each and every individual, the moment they reach it in waking life?
    • aaaa...ok... i was talking about the landings that were to happen in summer of 2002... but because of very hot summer that year, they canceled..for a few months later...and then..for x-mas of 2003... but since the humans were not really ready for this...
      ...they thought it would be better to make it August 2004..the same day of Elvis memorial day... for reasons beyond our understanding (probably had to do with humans and their mindset focused on Elvis)...finally they decided that by thanksgiving of 2005, would be an appropriate date, since the love on the planet grows during that day...

...unfortunately..even then, it appeared that wasnt suitable for to happen,(cause there were some unfinished business in alpha draconis...from inside sources info)...and would take a little more time...

2007 was set...and it was a final decision...
      ..dont ask me why... but by September 2007, word came out..that the ships were in maintainance, and could not appear for landing... (once in a 1000 years need to do this)...
      ...so Oct.2008 was set for the big event...the rest...is known history...
      to make the long story short...we come to Oct. of 2010..where finally the landings will occur.... but it seems now, that the final decision is for November 2010....and not October...
      its ok...no worries.... we can wait 1 more month.... all is going as scheduled... ;)
  • Please don't get on a ship. I don't think the landings in November will involve forced abductions, but you would be surprised at how many people would get on without question.
    • ..what landings in November..the landings are supposed to be next week...they re-schedule for November now???
  • I would board the ship and once inside i would overpower the owners of the ship and i would take control of the ship and maybe go visist a few other Galaxies or even sell the ship and make tons of money off it,at least thats one possibility.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…