Replies

• According to Thor, he came from a race of beings who lived within Venus, not on its surface. This race was superior to us in most ways––they were smarter, better looking, and lived in peace.. They were sent here to protect us from ourselves, and their number one mission was to make sure nuclear war never occurred.

When Val (as his friends called him) arrived on this planet, he immediately went to visit President Eisenhower to offer his assistance in solving all of the the Earth’s problems. He was refused by Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon, but claims he did briefly meet with the Secretary of Defense.
    Read more @
    https://weirdnj.com/stories/unexplained-phenomena/howard-menger-hig...
    Aliens Came in Peace to High Bridge, NJ
    Weird NJ is a travel guide and magazine to places you won't find on state funded maps or located on any tourist attraction pamphlets.
  • Get to it the Big Screen hopefully everyone can really see the movie.
  • I used to listen to George Noory on the radio every night.
      • Any more info Dear Valana please add on as it's becoming interesting and a bigger picture developing..the truth will set us free
          • The name he prefers is Val . Valiant is the name humans call him. Commander Val Thor.
  • I read the book Stranger At The Pentagon and other books that Dr.Frank Stranges wrote. There is a 1954 called Stranger From Venus. My sisters and niece attended one Dr.Frank Strangers meeting at the one of the universes Ottawa ,Ontario. I don't believe any positive being would come to earth the dark forces wouldn't allow it and there would consequences if one does have contact with these beings. I saw the movie District 9 and saw Prador this movie came out in1980s. yes, make it a big movie i love see it i mean the movie ''Stranger At The Pentagon ''Humanity was never meant to suffer on earth what happened that the dark forces came through the portals of the Ca causes mountains located in the Middle East.During World 2 when they dropped started dropping nuclear bombs on Japan and other location especially the Islands the Marshall Islands and the Alton Islands they evacuated thousands indigenous people to use as testing atomic weapons and use them as military bases this happened in the 1940s and 50s and there have been testing in oceans and deserts.
  • The Government ignored him ...now looks what's happening
    • it has gotten much worse.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
16 hours ago
More…