AN ATTRACTIVE SECRET

Do you believe you could you become even more attractive than you already are? Let me tell you of the secret to being beautiful!

Disentangle your minds merge with mass media’s misrepresentations. Media’s mission is to make you labour beneath heavy misapprehensions.

Indeed it could be argued that media representations of beauty are designed with the commercial intention to have you feel bad about yourself so you’ll spend your money on trying, and continually failing, to look like someone else. Accept your beauty isn’t bound by anyone’s narrow and transitory rules.

The truth is beauty comes in every size and shape. You don’t need to be adorned in any particular fashion to be exquisitely beautiful. Being hidden behind labels doesn’t add to your attractiveness.

In my vocation I get to see this very clearly so I can speak with absolute authority about the real secret of being beautiful.

I’ve seen a great many people of diverse age, shape, and size over the decades I’ve and without exception every single one has truly appeared as though divine. Even if they arrive in a state of distress, as they often do, after a short time they reveal that they were born of the gods.

That their beauty is so abundantly revealed has a very simple secret you can see and then so be. The secret simply said is “be authentically you”.

When people honestly show others who they are: they effortlessly shine! Even when they reveal aspects of themselves that are ostensibly unattractive, in the face of the raw honesty of their challenges they reveal their heroism.

As they show themselves, truly they see themselves, and in turn move through and past the cruel prison of their own self judgment. Outside the shadow of this masochistic self sabotage is an innocent, perfect, bubbly brightness in each person that never fails to delight the audience.

There is only one way to become more beautiful and it’s guaranteed to work perfectly, powerfully, and instantly. Everything you do to become more you will find yourself revealing your vast unassailable beauty.

Your beauty is unique. It shines from the inside out. You are the most beautiful person in the world!

Martin Hunter Jones is an honorary member of the Australian Counselling Association.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well guys, I've found, you can make any girl see you as 10 times more desirable, with one simple thing....giving her great sex lol It's really true. Did you know most women have never had an orgasm during sex......simply because, most men just don't know what to do, or how to be, during sex.

70% is the state of being, 30% is the mechanics. You have to have her turned on....and that is the state of being, how you are during sex, and it's best to be a mix of everything, romantic, sensual, and also a little primal and dominating. Stimulate every side to her.

Then the other part is the mechanics....you have to know what you're doing, what places to go for......what positions more easily stimulate that place. And it's not about size, or stamina....though It helps if you can last long lol It helps also if you can actually stay hard....which doesn't always happen.

But I've found, with me and with other people I see....if you can make your girl, orgasm during sex, not just one type, but many different types, in different ways....and more than just orgasm, but be the type of lover she's always wanted, and give her the best sexual experience she's ever had......she will automatically see you as more of a "man", and you will automatically be attractive to her, no matter what you look like, how much money you make, or even how you treat her when you're not having sex.

I've seen it before. A guy is the best guy in the world, he treats her good, he takes care of her, he's even pretty good looking. She loves him as a soul....but after a while, she feels like something is missing, because he simply isn't cutting it in the bedroom. At the very least, she'll probably end up fantasizing about  being with someone else....who really can satisfy her. And eventually she'll probably end up acting on that, even if she doesn't actually leave him.

And then, there's the guys....who treat their girl like dirt, who don't even have much money, or aren't good looking....but for some reason, she just won't leave him. And women have told me this before, it's because he's great in bed. She sees him as more of a "man" then other guys, and just hopes he'll "change", and start treating her better. Some woman have also told me, that they've actually ended up leaving that guy....and dated other people, but it just wasn't the same, because the sex wasn't the same.....and she still fantasized about him, and it was hard to give up such a great sex life.

It's low and shallow....it really shouldn't be that way, women need to think a little bit, about what's really important to them....her sexual pleasure and his sexual prowess, or having a deep bond with a good guy who loves you. But...the simple truth is....if you're a great lover, she'll automatically see you as more attractive, despite any other flaws you might have.

There's alot of things you can do, to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex. I agree with this post entirely, being you....is incredibly important. There's other things you can do too, and becoming a great lover is one of them, and it's something every guy can learn how to do. So, I just thought I'd bring this up for you guys lol Girls....let me know if this is true for you or not.

• Thank you for sharing this Hunter <3 It really touched my heart today. 

Love and blessings to you <3

•      "Be who you is, 'cos if you be who you aint', you ain't what you is".

• Wu wei.. its the taoist way...to say ... do nothing and thereby acheive everything...of course that doesnt mean do nothing so much as only do stuff that is efortlessly joyfully what your authentic self is excited to do

ENJOY

• diversity is good

• the manys the more:)

• loved

• your aweness is beautiful :)

enjoy

• why thank you :) likewise

8114722668?profile=original

8114722868?profile=original

• youre welcome

i see you

so i thank

enjoy 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
3 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
36 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
48 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
3 hours ago
More…