Apparently the people duped into signing the fake petition were bama supporters;

'Dice’s previous videos illustrate how Americans are willing to support just about anything, so long as it is done in the name of supporting Obama or the government, including granting Obama immunity for all crimes'...

http://www.infowars.com/americans-sign-petition-to-support-nazi-style-orwellian-police-state/

After illustrating their enthusiasm for repealing the Bill of Rights, a video shows Americans happily signing a petition to support a “Nazi-style Orwellian police state,” in what easily represents the most shocking footage of its kind to date.

Citing issues with how the government shutdown has impacted the ability of the police to “keep the community safe,” Dice tells San Diegans that there is a need to “increase the Orwellian system.”

“Not a problem,” responds one man as he signs the petition.

“We just want to model it after the Nazi Germany system to keep people safe and secure,” Dice tells another individual.

After signing the petition to “implement the Orwellian police state,” another man responds, “You find the pot of money though,” apparently more concerned about how much a Nazi-style police state would cost than its actual consequences.

“They’re trying to cut the budget by 20 per cent so we just want to make sure that we can model the police state after the Nazi Germany system,” Dice tells another couple who sign the petition, before adding, “Thanks for supporting the police state.”

“We’re going to model it after the Nazi Germany-style police state,” Dice clearly tells another man who signs the petition.

“We need this Orwellian-style system to keep everybody safe,” Dice tells a woman as she is signing the petition, to which she responds, “Yeah.”

The standard bearer for using satirical petitions to illustrate how misinformed Americans really are stretches all the way back to 1990, when it was repeatedly proven that people would sign petitions to ban water, but only if it was renamed “dihydrogen monoxide.” Penn and Teller reproduced the social experiment in 2003 when they were successful in getting environmentalists to sign a similar petition.

However, Dice has proven that some element of trickery is no longer necessary to convince Americans to support ludicrously draconian policies.

He quite clearly spells it out to them on numerous occasions what they are supporting – an Orwellian police state modeled on Nazi Germany.

Dice’s previous videos illustrate how Americans are willing to support just about anything, so long as it is done in the name of supporting Obama or the government, including granting Obama immunity for all crimes he commits while in office, adding birth control drugs to the water supply, and repealing the 2nd4th and 5th amendments to the Constitution while detaining gun owners in concentration camps.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114942495?profile=original

• I thought this might fit perfectly into this topic.....................still behaving.8114942855?profile=original

• Yess of course :) the time is now to be wayshowers into Love and Unity. Earth has been so long in darkness and has provided a learning ground through fear and negativity and suffering, but it's time to move out from that. Not everyone will follow though, but it's okay. They need to learn their lessons somewhere else.

But I see some of the suffering on this planet right now as necessary, just like I see the destruction each year in nature in autumn. It's not particular beautiful or desired, but it's part of a cycle that must be there in order for the spring or the brighter future to emerge.. You cannot stop this alone from happening since many experiences need to reach a culmination, even if it's only natural to wish that all suffering and poverty were eliminated in an instant.. But we should all hold the ambition to make this world (caterpillar) the future (butterfly) we envision, by being the cells of transformation, and there are going to be cells that need to die that have served their part here.

These are my views on it

<33

• Windtalker:  Guess who made up the "rules" of not talking about religion or politics?

• Caspian:  Yes, I believe that some people on this site have awakened SPIRITUALLY, but they have not awakened POLITICALLY.  They don't realize they're SLAVES.

• You are only a slave as long as you decide to be one. We are born free, and it is only a choice away to remain free. Taking our power back is for me nothing to do with politics, it's realizing your spiritual nature.

• Again, I'm not seeking to accomplish anything here Peekay, all I stated was a proposal to stop contributing to the separation I observe here that is the same as right and left parties in politics. It is not up to me to force anyone, but all I'm saying is, it can be a great lesson for everyone to take a step back and see the bigger picture here.

You are completely correct and I agree with you Peekay, I have always tried to speak from my heart. And I am on this site to express myself and to hopefully be taught lessons about myself and finding occasional valuable information with likeminded people. I think that if you are open to the fact that you can recieve help from others here, I think you indeed can. I have recieved much help and support here on my journey, all because I was humble and open to it. I've never thought of myself as to have all the answers and that I don't need anyone by my side to show me where to look alongside thos journey, but it's all personal how you feel about that. We are all interconnected anyway and we are all coming from the same source. Nothing we choose to do is right or wrong, it's just the way we choose personally.

It's true, you don't get wisdom by reading it. But you can get a deeper understanding as how to extract wisdom from yourself. Many people think wisdom is only attained through a strict and hard lifetime, when in fact, all you need to do is to listen to your heart and it'll start pouring like a river. Wisdom you never thought you had within you all this time.

Wish you peace and that your journey is joyous :)

• Exactly, we can hold compassion for humanity and strive to reach unity. But we cannot allow ourselves to take on the resposibility alone to solve all the problems. It is a too large burden. We must do what we can in order to manifest the world we want to see, but we cannot set our own lives aside for that to happen. 

I also strongly believe that it should be and IS every humans birthright on this planet to be free, to have clothes, to have food, and to have shelter, and feeling worthy and loved. But sometimes we open ourselves up too much and take on too much for us to handle that will only cause chaos and confusion in our own lives. We have to find a balance within our own lives at first and do our best to create what we want firstly. Self love is soo important right now, because if you love yourself, you love everything else in creation.

No one single person will have the answers to the worlds all problems, period. It is foolish to take on that resposibility. But what we CAN do is to act as the co-creating puzzle-bit that will help to transform this world. Everyone needs the inner work and find inner balance.

By shining your light, from creating a happy and joyous life yourself with your own realized power, you ARE helping the world and automatically raising your vibrations. This is more of being and doing what you love instead of fighting anything. That's at least what I have discovered and I intend on sharing and pursuing. I feel that there is so much to still learn about myself and to live the life I want. Whenever situations arise to make someones reality a little brighter I take that opportunity. But to think that I am going to end all suffering in the world alone is as I said foolish, and I don't think anyone have this ambition.

• @Peekay: Well I was talking about the participants here on ACC, I was not talking about the world which you make reference too.

I still firmly believe that you cannot fight war outside of yourself if you still have war inside yourself. The war in the world is not to be blamed on something evil, it's a reflection of everyones inner worlds. The one you see as evil are only there to manifest this into reality and not the root of the suffering. But we are shifting into another discussion here.

What I meant was the duality at present here can be transcended, while still caring for the rest of the world. It is not necessary to to debate good and evil and create a separation, because we can achieve more if we are standing in unity. And unity is not about being passive and ignore whats going on, it's to come together and co-create a change which would have been impossible with the resistence that separation creates.

And how exactly are we helping those suffering individuals you are referencing out in the world, by shining a light on something you judge as evil on this forum? You are not. You are not gonna find the solution by being angry and fighting fire with fire. Nor are you gonna change anything by singing songs and hugging as you say. But what you can do as an individual, is to make PEACE within yourself, and to radiate this outward and inspire others. We need to open ourselves up so much that we see the bigger picture and not take on the responsibility of others creations as well. As long as you know that your thoughts are shaping your reality, you can only hope to show others this by being an example.

Also, consider this; is there something to be learned from suffering? These lessons provided may take time, and you cannot by force decide to take them away because they do not line up with your evolution anymore. This earth has many variations of evolved souls needing to experience certain experiences to evolve, and how terrible it may seem, we have to accept the fact that we can't dicatate how others have chosen to live out their lives here on earth according to their soul plans. The "divine plan" is more than any single human can comprehend, but it is everything but evil. You can try to view it simply as the expansion and self-exploration of the conciousness that makes up everything in creation. What we should focus on the most is on our own soul plan and our experiences, and by doing that, we ARE helping the world, when you realize everything is connected.

• I propose everyone here take a step back and move out of that duality no one else has created but themselves, and step into the beauty of unity and give eachother a big HUG instead? :) Or can that hurt you in any way? Can it hurt you to let go of this matter of "I'm right you're wrong"? Even if you are, IT DOES NOT MATTER. We are in this together, so we need UNITY, not separation. Not too hard to understand.

Come on guys, this is obviously a fight that is going to continue forever until everyone start seeing the distraction as it is and just let it go, let it fade away.

Choose what you want to create in your own life, no Obama or Government have the power to dictate that, except if you give them that power. IF you have, then SNATCH it back to you and realize your own power. You can do this in this now moment, you don't have to wait for someone to be exposed, or a truth to be disclosed outside of yourself. Your heart allready knows whats best for you, start listen to it!

Much love

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
20 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
20 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
20 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
20 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
20 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
20 hours ago
More…