great fake unless he can access another dimension-there were people in ancient India, and even not so long ago, that yogis could make food appear from thin air-probably still around;

Start at 3:30 for the amazing magic bread!!!  (people in the restaurant may be actors)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wings, good explanation.:) if chi etc could not obey some laws, our world could easily end in a bang. Physicists understand very well the teleology like aspect of our conservative laws. In an hypothetical world where energy could just come from thin air, they never leaved to discover the laws. It is a sort of 'cosmic natural selection'.
    • It doesn´t need to come from anywhere for chi is the basic energy that makes up the universe...it is everything and nothing.  So far as I can tell it is the ether of the space and pervades and creates the universe.  It is like the clay that all the different pottery is made from.  The chi becomes denser and creates air, fire, water and earth...then all other things come out from the combination of these elements. There are dense and subtle forms of each element...for example fire is both intelligence and sight.  Ether is a bit firey, too for it is electric.  We can work with anything  using this kind of energy work....the cosmic energies, the energies of the earth and of the body...upgrade our food, plants..pretty much anything.  In the body it is important the way this energy flows...i it gets blocked, polluted or out of balance, then we get sick.  How it flows also affects our thinking, and conversely our thinking affects the flow.  I do believe that planets and stars and universe can be created with or thinking....in the higher less dense realms.  We are stuck here on this dense plane till we learn not to be so negative....imagine how it would be if all our thoughts came true..    When the basic rule of energy work is that ´´energy follows thought´´there really are no limitations.   Now it is up to you to do the math and figure out the details of how this mysterious and amazing universe works..

I would call Illusionists artists instead of scientists....

• I've seen this guy before. He's a skilled illusionist, but that's all he is.

• You said exactly what I had thought of. The experiment ignored that not everyone necesarily emit a field strong enough off their hands. But its not much their fault. People generaly tend to think that you know if it is magic, then everything can happen so they care less to create the right condition for the 'magic'. But I don't tend to think so. It is more reasonable to suppose that 'magic' is science on its own. It must be obeying some yet unknown laws. It is such explanation of how 'chi' might work that should guide a researcher to the right experiment. Such things happen in science. Faraday had to perform 16000 or so experiments to discover electromagnetic induction. One problem is that he was working with a wrong idea as to how a magnet should produce electricity. Thats why it took him 5 years.

Many people have independently arrived at conclusion that hands do carry some 'power'. Christians practice 'laying hands' while praying for the sick. My grandfather, who knew no christianity, never allowed anyone to touch his head.
    • Roaring,,,Energy work and psychic abilities follow certain rules....this is a science that has been explored deeply in the East and things like tantric meditation, hatha yoga, ayurvedic medicine, tibetan and chinese medicine, chakra work,martial arts, and the many forms of energetic healing all use this science. Working with chi is very easy, you just tell it what you want it to do...energy follows thought.  We all work with chi everyday without knowing it, mostly people send themselves fearful ideas,,,far of terrorism, fear of old age, sickness and death, fear of failure, fear of success, fear of others,etc.  The labels we use for ourselves and others and limiting belief systems of lack and struggle are all part of the way we program ourselves and our energy.  When we take conscious control of our lives and thinking we can change these old programs to health, abundance, freedom with no limitations. Moving forward with conscious evolution..  You can do the math on this...all words and thoughts have a frequency, we are simply choosing the higher one.

• Emily Rosa (not Roza) is that, I think lady now, who did experiments in Therapeutic touches at the age of 9.

Notice that I invoked quantum coherence above to suggest how magics can be manifest. Based on my experience in mathematical phyc, a good theory of a phenomena is advisable before we perform empirical test on it. This is because in the theory are we able to discern whether a given explanation for null result is a genuine or an ad oc. Take for instance relativistic length contraction. If someone just claimed that rulers surreptitiously contract as we travel, then we test it in classic scale and find non, the following explanation that the effect of contraction is too small to notice will appear like and ad-oc. However with a good theory before the test, we can identify experiments that will not prove anything a priori. But 'magicians' haven't yet understood this and they tend to shun theory.

Now lets consider the claim that skeptism decoheres the quantum state. It is a good argument if you accept the explanation above, which recognise that magics do happen regularly in microscopic scales and only decoheres at the macroscopic scale due to absence of the power of mind to guide the behaviour at the subatomic level. It is the theory of quantum mind, such as that of Hamerrof-Penrose that links quantum coherence with mind and also state that the 'collaps of wavefunction' indead can be guided by the mind. With such theories, we can even test the effect INDIRECTLY such as finding quantum coherent waves in microtubules or photosynthesis quantum coherence. Without theory of how a phenomena works, we can't device indirect tests nor even understand how to intentionally manifest the effect and/or how to enhance it.
    • I found emily rosa  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Rosa     I would say that her experiment proved that they could not feel her energy from her hand was all..  It is different for me to feel someones energy field by interacting with it using my hands...or to try to feel energy coming from their hands.  Rosa did not have much chi flowing from her hands, while those that do energy healing work do have much more chi flowing from their hands as have been shown in kirilian photographs.  Energy healers have their hand and fingertip chakras activated and the pranic/chi channel that runs down the body is opened and enlarged, this allows unlimited chi to flow into the body and out the hands.. We can also be in a give or take mode for energy, perhaps rosa did not do anything to get her energy flowing outward first..

http://www.isabellapetri.de/Biophysical%20Experiments.html

8116113052?profile=original

Emily Rosa
      Emily Rosa (born February 6, 1987) is the youngest person to have a research paper published in a peer reviewed medical journal. At age nine Rosa con…
  • Wings, how about Emily Roza?;-)
    • Roaring.......skepticism of the observers prevents quantum coherence with psychics but not for illusionists.   So, when Randi and his 3 skeptical judges blocked the psychics they tested it might have proved that they were psychics and not illusionists.  Who is emily roza...can´t find her..

• I think the bread thing might be camera tricks-the two people watching in the restaurant seem a like actors

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
8 hours ago
More…