• 9889346690?profile=RESIZE_180x180&width=128&height=128&crop=1%3A1

Semjase, a Plejara inhabitant of planet Erra, Tayget Star nation (Plejaren Federation)

Dear Lightworkers,

Scientists working on the Human Genome project have discovered some interesting objective facts anent human DNA......

Their extensive research has usefully uncovered that most Earth Humans are of ET origins, and this has been proven by Professor Chang...

See this link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18n.htm

Selamat kasijaram zau.. (Sirian for “be blessed in the love and joy of spirit…!”) 🙏

Col. Drekx Omega

Image result for Drekx Omega

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree Dal universe is a parallel universe to our own
  • A reminder that DAL stands for "Dajansini Arg Lasergnoralin," which means; "creation as second born." It is a parallel universe to our own...
  • Semjase's Injuries....And why she is now in the DAL universe:

On the 15th of December, 1977, she suffered a life-threatening accident at the Semjase Silver Star Center itself (which is named after her), in Hinterschmidrüti, Switzerland. She had to be taken back to her home planet of Erra for immediate A&E medical treatment with subsequent rehabilitation. Part of her brain was damaged in the accident, because by Earth standards she had clinically died, which took some time to repair and by the assistance of the individuals in the wider Plejaren Federation. Were she an Earth citizen she likely would have remained dead because of the incident or at best been disabled by it. However, this type of personal injury and death would not have occurred or even been possible if she was an Earth citizen to contrast, because it was related to a supporting technology the Plejaren use while they visit other worlds.

In May 1978, she returned to Earth and resumed her regular communication with Eduard until 26th March, 1981.

From March 1981 until the end of January 1984, she was again absent because there were other duties she had to fulfil on other worlds.

On the 3rd of February, 1984, the last conversation took place between Semjase and Billy. As an after effect of her accident on the 15th of December, 1977, she suffered a cerebral collapse in the beginning of November 1984 and was transported again as quickly as possible to the DAL Universe where she was healed by the help of Asket and friends the Sonaer. Her father, Ptaah, explained that the complete regeneration of her brain and all psi-powers, (sensitive) abilities and memories, lost during her collapse would take about seventy years. During this time Semjase will spend most of it in the DAL Universe.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Semjase
  • Quote from Ptaah:-

"Semjase is a very old name that we Plejaren adopted from the Ancient Lyrian dialect, it means “The Demigoddess”.

If the E at the end of her name, as I spoke of in the English language example is pronounced I, then there is a very bad misnomer.

“Sem”, from Semjase means in the Ancient Lyrian dialect “Half” while “Jase” means goddess, but “Jasi” means “Bane Goddess”.

Hence, if in the English language the E at the end of Semjase is spoken as I, so therefore Semjasi, the name means “Demigoddess of Bane.

Such false names and unworthy concepts respectively are unworthy of our languages and dialects, even if only a single letter in the word itself is wrong and is pronounced differently than the written form.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Semjase
    The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier Wiki - Semjase
  • Congrats expat! 🥳
  • yes, the tree is outside and I bought a projector with green, red and blue spots that lights up the house on the outside, very cosy! :)
  • Have you started to put up the tree, tinsel, presents and lights, yet....??? 😀🎅🌲
  • yes, great video lol, and it will be fun ;) thank you friend
  • "I have private means and my family (grandmother) lives here, we will celebrate Christmas together ;)"

Brilliant job....!! I think now you are safe and with your wonderful family, you can look back at the EU and laugh at their stupidity.......
  • Agarther, see this vid, it will make you smile....

EU President Von der Leyen has a conflict of interest, over her husband's connections with big pharma, namely the US company; Orgenesis....

EU Commission president called for EU states to consider mandatory covid jabs. Corporate profits, for a political shambles, of an unelected "President."

Obvious corruption in high Brussels places.....SHAME ON YOU, EUROPE....!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjHfUqKGOg
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"W.H.O. negotiations with member states, regarding the new pandemic treaty, are not going well, thankfully.....Director Tedros seems to be a wannabe world dictator and the world is not impressed with his efforts, to rule over the minutiae of our…"
24 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
37 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
2 hours ago
More…