Albert Einstein was a FRAUD

This truth will shake up many from their slumber, especially those high educated technichians and similar.

This is just a pretaste of what´s coming.

Namaste/Peter

this 5' 31" video was published on Mar 10, 2012 by AbbadonTheGreat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTQFFFeOVs&feature=player_embedded

Publisher's comments:

Einstein used his prestige as an 'intellectual' to promote a Zionist agenda that has led to the deaths of thousands of Palestinian people who are nothing but Goyim to the Jew.

By AbbadonTheGreat
Oct 14, 2012 - 3:44:32 PM

Ron"s Comments:

Einstein's promotion of the so-called Zionist (ie Talmudist) agenda did far more than lead to the deaths of thousands of Palestinians. In effect he supported the Jews' murderous WWII campaign against the German nation which genocided some 20 million Germans. And along with Oppenheimer (another Jew) he advocated creation and use of the atomic bomb which holocausted Hiroshima and Nagasaki and has left humanity in fear of nuclear holocausts ever since.

Nikola Tesla was the real deal and he lived and produced REAL scientific discoveries long before Einstein ever got taken up by the Jew's global propaganda machine. Tesla continued to do great work while Einstein endlessly mislead humanity about the nature of physical and political realities in our world. Nikola Tesla discovered how to use electricity, how to obtain 'free" energy from the so-called vacuum of space, how to transmit it wirelessly; and many, many other things. Most of those discoveries were suppressed by the Jews who secretly control our world; and their use by humanity generally prevented. BUT the Jews have secretly used those discoveries to enrich themselves and enslave non-Jews. What did Einstein PRODUCE? Nothing except misleading theories about life the universe and everything! That was and is the Jews' public scientific agenda. WHY does the whole world know all about Einstein, THE FRAUD, but almost noone has heard of Tesla, let alone of what he discovered and invented? The short answer is, as this video indicates, Einstein was a fraudulent shill, a disinformation agents for the Jews.Capiche?

Those who champion Einstein as a great human benefactor might like to compare and contrast his lionisation by the Jew controlled media, academia, publishing and socio-political world with the ABSOLUTE SILENCE of that Jew controlled world in relation to the work and achievements of Mehran Kesche (see the Kesche Foundation at: http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/) who is finally leading the charge of humanity towards a golden scientific age which was rudely interrupted by Einstein and his ilk. BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/Albert-Einstein-was-a-FRAUD.shtml

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• abundanthope.net?

Wow...this time they accuse another person as a fraud?  

No words...just LOL.

http://abundanthope.net/
  • Personally, I never new the guy.... so I don't have much to say about him.  Seems everytime we turn a corner we find more untruths within our history and present day. I'm sure there will be more to come...  Brace yourselves :P

• Why can't people look back on Einstein like he was another human being, trying to change this world for the better...

Why do people feel the need to "vilify" every single person on this planet who tried to do something "revolutionary" or even "evolutionary"?

I see so many people demonizing good people on this planet... and I don't know where that is going to take them inevitably.

How about this: Both Tesla and Einstein are good people!!!

No "one" controls "everything" on this planet.  WE are EACH the masters of our reality...

Maybe if we took a step out of the bubble we live in we could see that!

Speaking of TESLA - here is something very interesting that came from the Presidential debate recently... Connecting the Dots is so interesting sometimes!!

Romney Slams Tesla & Fisker Again In Final Presidential Debate

• Thank You!!!....They were both good men from my point of view. The controversy was between Tesla and Edison (over electric) not Tesla and Einstein. How did they get put into the same category? Tesla and Edison were trying to win the backing of J.P.Morgan. Edison won out and became more popular. Morgan chose Edison because he could make $$$ by using his copper mines to make cable for Edison's type of electricity. Tesla envisioned free electricity for the masses, but of course Greed won out and Morgan went with Edison.

• wasnt tesla actually signed with morgan first, had the tower built and everything, and then quit and would not finish it because of the greed.  so in fact morgan chose tesla first, and was stuck with edison when tesla wouldnt play with him anymore.

• another jew hater-although I heard the theory of relativity has been disproved;

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfPyWvnyTo

• @Pet rock.

'You mix up judgement of behaviour, with judgement of souls.

A huge difference,

You call me? or Ron a jewhater.

Not so dude.

• I think its because Einstein was more photogenic

• "Einstein was a fraud, not for being a Jude, but for stealing the patent from another person."

Edison did the same to Tesla..

it's a common practice in the scientific corrupt community ;)

• This comedy is growing increasingly funny.

Hope is something you have when you want something to happen but do not want to manifest it yourself.
    abundanthope gives abundant hope, but also abundant non-action, abundant dependance and abundant non-knowledge for the masses.

So, this is the site that's going to shock highly educated people eh?

Weren't those educated people shocked enough when "3dd imminent" were exposed to not be so imminent as AH proclaimed?

The source of this info has proved their worthlessness countless times and yet their little energizer-bunny here on ashtar keeps going.. ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
15 hours ago
More…