Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am ready, lets do this. Please.

• I am prepared for the ride - however long it takes to manifest it! After so many lifetimes - what is another few weeks?

Blessings on all those who wait for the joyous reunion.

• Fao j Miller

Regardless of your age my friend may i thank you for the goodness you

have given us over your long timespan we are forever in your debt..

there must have been times of hardship and dispair and many lonely days..

I respect your timespan the onlookers see your light shining brightly and

will never forget your efforts.. Your wait has been well worth it friend..

You have earned your place amongst the truly worthy and the Ascended

Masteres admire you greatly..

Thank you for carrying the embers and doing the hard miles on our behalf..

Us jonny come latelys will carry you to the finishing line and what you started

will lift the planet upwards..

It is an honour just to be in your presence sit rest and enjoy the finale it will

be an awesome display of love and joy..

May you find all you seek love has set you a place of honour at the big table..

THANK YOU

Respects

Plazmuh

• Dear J Miller
      There are not enough words to express the gratitude I have for you and your generation. I am 26 and I must say it has been quite the adjustment coming into this world. My earliest memory is one of me coming here with 2 great spirits who stayed with me many years in my youth giving me the courage and guidance to make it through this 3D existence. Know that you have set the foundation for all that has been able to transpire and I salute you for your hardwork and dedication! We will all pass through this together in one fashion or another, and all I emphasize is to take all this in with gratitude and joy. For indeed the Universe wants us all to succeed and prosper! Know that there are those of us out there who do not always show ourselves overtly and that your allies are more numerous than it may seem. We await humbly the time to step forward and be of aid, for we have, in my opinion, made great strides to infiltrate every aspect of society. We are all Family of Light and it is time to come home :D. Rejoice and be at peace, Love and Light to all
      Russ

• hen and a group of my friends.We are ready! I,Dechen and a group of my friends.We accept you,we offer any help needed,we dont afraid,we can start cooperation just now!

• I AM READY. Sorry I couldn't post yesterday or earlier, I had to create a account.

I am fully ready for contact and I hope others ready themselves also.

They will come when you are ready, they know a lot more than you think they do.

• I am ready too

• I AM ALSO READY FOR ASCENTION.  I was dead for 15 minutes when I was younger.  The things I was told and have believed in for over 50 years has brought me to today.  BRING IT ON.  I am willing to spend the rest of my energy, my resourses and the rest of my time on this planet to show the rest of the world what we are capable of doing.  The universe is FULL of life, some not like us.  With our brothers and sisters from the Glactic Federation of Light and OUR SOULS we can make earth the heaven it is supposed to be. 

I just watched a video from the website www.thrivemovement.com a link from Ashtar Command, and it explains everything about FREE energy, Freedom of choice for everyone, and freedom from the controlling few.  I am a combat veteran and have seen what total control of the few, can do to a different culture.  Our country was founded on killing my ancestors and taking their land because the controlling few said we were savages.  Who are the savages now?  I am ready and willing to help change this world to what it is supposed to be, if that means my life so be it. I know what it is like to be dead and it is not like what the religious leaders say it is.  They do not have a clue. The Federation knows, they know all about it. 

Ralph

THRIVE: What on Earth Will It Take?
    Now available to watch for FREE in 20+ languages! An unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world.
  • I share your feelings completely but do not wish to stress anything. I want to yell YEES! LETS DO THIS! But something inside tells me to wait for a little while longer, although thats what we hear every day......... :/

• Your writing expressed what I was thinking. I wrote about that in my post this morning, and even made an proposal to GF. please read and let me know what you think about that. Love and light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
6 hours ago
More…