https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4Jpa-nDDQ&feature=related 

I think this is interesting:

The above link is Bashar on feeling guilt, but around 1:40 ~ 2 min into this video, he states Ashtar Command is actually a High Level Consciuosness which has been interpreted by Earth as an ET civilization, which it is not. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny8ROj-HvVo

The above link is Bashar on Reptilians which I find interesting, mainly because he does not deny the existance of the Galactic Federation, when asked if Reptilians are a part of GF.  The Association of Worlds is what Bashar calls GFoL (at least that's how I interpreted it).

Although I'm already a believer, for me, it's nice to have this bit of confirmation to pass on as to the existence of GFOL.  Also, the clarification of what Ashtar Galactic Command actually is, and that they actually exists, although not as I had previously thought.  This makes more sense to me, as my understanding of the Beings associated with the Ashtar Command are Beings not incarnate.

Bashar channelings are the most relevant for me...so far :) 

Just tossing this one out there :)

Enjoy!

Love to All!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I received information last night from Metatron that Ashtar is indeed a collective consciousness of many high level beings.  I was taken aback when in meditation I was contacted by an energy calling itself Ashtar (pronounced Ahstar) when I asked for information as to my purpose in all the changes taking place at this time.  Since I had never channeled this energy before I was cautious, but listened to the information brought forth.  I did not receive any "red flag" image so I felt comfortable with the energy.  I felt much better after following up the information w/Metatron.  Seeing this u-tube video offers additional reinforcement.  Thank you for sharing this.  I'm new to this website, so I find it very informative.

• Hi, Sacred Enlightenment!  And Welcome!  I'm only a few weeks old on this site myself :)  Bashar is very informative and gives a perspective, that I feel, is more accurate than most of what I read online.  He has a good way of clarifying common Earthly misinterpretations.  I often wondered about the Ashtar Command Beings since most of them, from what I've come to understand, have never been incarnate.  It also gave me some added confirmation that they do indeed exist and are here helping us whether physical or not.  Thanks for your reply...more validation is always nice to me.

• He-it clarified some questions I'd had about crop circles, as well as SETI's failure to have any success...

both clips made a lot of sense 

I always felt SETI was simply going about it wrong.. and he pretty much verified that no ET's would likely reply to radio signals to converse. An ancient technology they haven't used in eons.

• Because he IS a soul source! :)  Actually, in one of his videos (don't remember which one) he mentions, at any given time, he/his civilization could be speaking and/or whoever he's speaking to, their High Self will come through in his channel as well.  He says it could be 50/50 % or 70/30 % or 30/70% or any combination as it's always changing depending on the message/questions/lesson.  So, Bashar is a way to contact your High Self as well as his civilzations collective.  Obviously, we can all go innward and get our answers.  And, I think, we all do whether or not we know it at the time.  But Bashar clearly gives good answers (especieally for the left brain)....for me anyway.  Bashar also wants us to do our inner work, but he also offers plenty of answers as well and in turn these answers have helped me peronally, to go within, more so.  Thanks for the comment!

• Watch/hear him for a few hours one after another - big chance you'll be able to channel the Essenes too. :p

• That would be nice :)  Then I could pick their brains for days/weeks/years!

• Recently watched Kevin Ryerson, trance channeling to Shirlry MacLaine , in "Out on a Limb"

Same deal... his body jerks about till the spirit settles in, that he's channeling.

I've had lots of experience channeling, when I was with a Spiritualist Church. but none of us tranced, (let a spirit take over the body) as our teacher taught us to just do it mentally.

• Pretty amazing range of stuff he- Bashar, discusses, at youtube.... I had no idea how diverse the topics were....

• I know!  I think I've watched most, if not all of them :)~ 

He's definitely helped me wrap my brain around some of these topics with his clear and to-the-point answers.

• Yes, I would like to pick Bashar's (or rather their civilizations collective) brain.  I could ask questions for DAYS!  :)  I'm curious to learn more about GFOL/AGC.  Whether AGC is physical or not doesn't matter too much to me.  I thought it was interesting though. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…