As usual, i'm yet again to find the laws of the universe at work.

I asked to meet souls who were more spiturally intune and knowing

of the 2012 stigma.

My new roomate says she's a shaman although she combines other

things like wicca and gypsy teachings in her spiritual work. She told

me how she was going through a harsh trial / part of an initiation into

her higher spiritual path.

She said her trances were tough at the moment because she couldn't

get a clear reading on what she wanted to know. She said she Mother

Earth would not give her info on what "Mother Earth" had done wrong.

As far as I know though, Mother Earth hasn't done anything wrong, the

people have. I'm just really confused about this girl because she seemed

to be extremely worried and traumatized (after I showed her the norway

and australian spiral videos) and she told me whatever she did know about

the whole situation she couldn't tell me.

Apparently the one person she did tell about all this died, and when we were touching

the borders of the subject she was receiving stomach pains. She talked about

how she was the only one who could be doing what she is, something about

bringing about a destructive/apocalyptic future for Earth when the real history

was hidden by her death in her past life and she had to give birth to the gods

in this life and something about defusing bombs.

She said there was a war that couldn't be totally won, from how she talked it seems

like the she was the deciding factor in it and if she died all hope was lost. She said

she was also a mother god. Granted there could be some truth in what she said,

but some of it sounds a little weird, i'm wondering if maybe she's being deceived

at all by entities on the astral plane.

I observed her aura while she was talking (i'm not really good at this and hadn't

been able to see auras for a while but hers stood out.) it was coloured gold with

blue, I didn't see any dark spots.

She talked about how we needed massive help (Help being from the ETs) to avoid

the apocalyptic future, but something that she's done now has already decided the

'future path' we're going to take in 2012. She also warned me to be careful of what

I researched and found out, as in there's people who really don't want you to know.

She also said something about wiccan "cleaners" - who were actually bad and had

hitmen. I'm wondering if anyone out there can elaborate a little more on any of this,

just the lack of her elaborating on these subjects has me really confused lol.

I'm open minded, maybe it's just her reality she's experiencing where she has to

go through all this. Like they say, 2012 will be what we individually expect it to be.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting, mainly listen to your intuition about this...she does seem a bit imbalanced from what you've explained...definitively pray and send her love and light, and use your gut feelings at all times...
    . .

"The difference between ego and higher guidance: The ego demands and forces while the higher self offers choices and guidance. When you are demanded to seek a path, you are not divinely guided, you are being led by ego. When you see paths led by choice and unconditional love, you are receiving higher guidance" ~ Adronis
    • Hi Helen,

I absolutely loved your explanation about Ego and Higher Guidance.

Love and Light
  • Wow, Reanne, it would give me the chills to share a place with another who claims such things. I do not know what to say about this room mate. She could be totally flipped out, she could be controlled by some other being, she could be absolutely genuine. BUT, have you tried to pray with her? If she carries the Light of God she won't turn away from the Name of Jesus Christ. Might want to do that.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
36 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
2 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
More…