A Thanksgiving Day Prayer ~ by Sam Husseini

Multidimensional food for thought...

thanksgiv.jpg

Dear Lord Jesus Christ,

We thank You for allowing the settlers to obliterate the native inhabitants of this continent that we might more selfishly enjoy it — especially the obscenely wealthy among us.

We thank You for the slave labor we brought over from Africa to built it up and ask that You ensure those black folks stick with the program now. 

We pray that You will impose restrictions on any other immigrants coming to this land now, however — if it be Your will. If not, we will take is as a sign or our great morality and bigheartedness, for which we thank You. 

We thank You for the Crusades of the past and the Crusade upon us now and that we might smite our enemies like they did in the times of old. 

We thank You for plausible deniability and selectively short memories that allow those in power to evade responsibility for crimes great and small — from the full blown invasion of Iraq, obliteration of Syria and Libya to the smallest hospital we blow up in Afghanistan.

We thank You for our Saudi allies who we sell many weapons to that they — when they are not beheading people for apostasy — might share the blessings of our democracy with the more dimwitted among the Arab and Muslim peoples. 

We pray for our nuclear armed Israeli allies that they might perpetually oppress the knife armed Palestinians, especially the Christians among them. And we pray that the Jews may all be converted to Christianity that You might return to earth so this whole farce of humanity is ended soon. 

We thank you for our two party system, that keeps us simultaneously bickering and yet locked into the same course of morally repugnant policies for all eternity. 

We thank you for the capacity to only see victims who are deemed appropriate to see, like those despicable frogs in Paris. 

We thank you for our opposable thumbs and other enhancements to our being that ensure our capacity to eat — as in this carcass before us — and not so much to be eaten. 

We thank You for sending Your son, Jesus, who is actually You Yourself, to selflessly die for our sins that we may be cleansed of our inequities and never again beat ourselves up for our dark deprivations, especially the really kinky, twisted ones.

Most of all, we thank You for our glorious media that we might better know Your will and what we should buy at all times, on cable — and on the web. 

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen

( ( ( NewWayDawning ) ) ) 

[ After I wrote this, I realized how similar it is to Mark Twain’s "The War Prayer” — which ends: "For our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimmage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.” 

by Sam Husseini-  http://disinfo.com/2015/11/a-thanksgiving-day-prayer/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know the message of Jesus was one of Brotherly Love and Equality. He came to straighten out the misunderstandings about the Creator written in the Old Testament. It was the church that warped the message and created the "redeemer complex". If you remember it was the Jewish community that was always looking for God to come in and save them from their enemies. The church merely tagged Jesus with this duty of saving the people. They extended the "redeemer mentality" into Christianity. That this is not the fault of Jesus and the Creator is the point I am making here. I'm really surprised that as much of Jesus' message survived as it did, considering it was written down at a latter date by scribes and not Jesus himself.  

• ~Agreed, EagleBear... the authentic picture of Jesus' life has been so muddied by 'the Church' that it is surprising that aspects of the true message survive in scripture. At the same time, it's a testament to how deep these manipulations go... 'the Bible', although an Archontic construct, is also a multidimensional text with, as you know, hidden codes that have been extensively explored in conspiratorial circles... so it is designed to effectively infiltrate the Human 'mind' from many different angles, many of them subconscious. By combining the notion of a 'Loving God' with the command that we should also be 'God fearing', a kind of Spiritual cognitive dissonance was carefully laid out to keep Humanity in a state of unworthiness. This included morphing Jesus into a celibate demigod... a martyr to be worshipped by all of his sinful children. Take note of the energy that had been put into the tortured Jesus on the cross, & the outrageous amounts of blood that has been shed across our planet in defense of this violent image. Again... this is by design. A direct byproduct of the Archons attempting to stamp out the Sacred Feminine principle, which is embodies in Jesus' marriage to Mary Madelene (who they falsely labeled as 'whore'), & the reality that he was a father. I could go on... but whats important for people to real'eyes' is that the hyper focus on Jesus/God as a vengeful/wrathful figure who's discussed with Humanity is part off what specifically reinforces the division that sustains the illusions of duality. So, it's not about blaming Jesus for anything... it's about untangling the lies that have sheeple across the globe committing atrocities in Jesus' name. One need only look at the shooting at the abortion clinic in Colorado yesterday ... more than likely the shooter will soon reveal he was driven by his 'religious' beliefs. & so it goes... it's time to break the chains of religious mental bondage & reclaim our Spiritual Sovereignty. ~InLight555 

8116082901?profile=original

Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I’ve just discovered that I’m God,’ they’ll laugh and say, ‘Oh, congratulations, at last you found out.”... “Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence.” ~Alan Watts

( ( ( OneLoveRevolution ) ) )

• One last thought on the cross. One of the last things Jesus was quoted to say before he died on that cross was "Father forgive them they know not what they are doing" He had so much love in his heart he was willing to forgive them for killing his body. He could not have demonstrated this had he not gone through this. That was the whole lesson there, "Love forgives everything". He was demonstrating the depth of Our Creator's Love and Forgiveness for humanity by his own example. We are all the Creator's Love personified true, but are we willing demonstrate to others the Truth of that? Jesus Christ lived and demonstrated this by his actions. And by the way, God already loves everyone, He did not demand Jesus pay the price of His death to save us. Jesus was sent to show us that nothing was unforgivable. It's not his death that heals, it's the lesson that he was willing to teach.

• ~As out there as it may seem, for me, when Jesus says "forgive them they know not what they do," he is referring to the Archons... not Humanity, who he viewed as extensions of himself. He is directly addressing the Archontic infection & the parasitic shadows cast on the human mind, which like a virus, was wrecking havoc on his Brethren & Sistren's connection to Unity-Consciousness... their natural state of  b e i n g . ~InLight

AsAbove 

8116292895?profile=original

SoBelow

• Awesome discussion and thanks about the part of Mary Magdalene I'm tired of how people viewed her as a whore... Jesus was Jewish only a wife is allowed to touch a Jewish man's head she annointed his head with oil he loved her it would have been sin on his part to allow a woman who was not his wife touch his head....

• Hello dear friend you know as I read this it was like the words floated off the page. I don't see it as a blame type of deal.  But more of a why God all this immorality in this world, whats there to be thankful for.  Humanity seems to have lost faith so how do we change it all.... A dear friend told me today be that woman stand up make that change... He was right because me you him we may be one but that's all we need is one to take a stand make that change and it becomes a snowball effect... I totally get what you were saying... Much love to all of you...

• Though I did not write the piece... it's Intent resonated for me as well, dear Lisa.

• Stick we can't blame Jesus and God for all the bad stuff! Screwed up humanity is 100% to blame for all the bad stuff on Earth. Humans need to own the blame, myself included!

• 8116083067?profile=original

~This isn't about blaming 'God', brother EagleBear... it's about Humanity finding the courage to carefully examine the pervasive shadows cast by the 'redeemer complex'... an Archontic implanted system, that has wrecked havoc on the Gaian-Matrix, & the millions of people who have effectively sold their Spiritual Sovereignty to the lie that they are little more than unworthy sinners, awaiting the return to their Father in Heaven. It's a carefully calculated fabrication, specifically intended to keep Humanity disconnected from the Planet, our true 'Co-Creator'. As John Lash clearly lays out in the essential book, 'Not In His Image':

"The redeemer complex has four components: creation of the world by a father god independent of a female counterpart; the trial and testing (conceived as a historical drama) of the righteous few or “Chosen People”; the mission of the creator god’s son (the messiah) to save the world; and the final, apocalyptic judgment delivered by father and son upon humanity. 

~It is this wicked manipulation of Jesus' actual teachings that have so effectively continued to perpetuate the prison walls of duality. The image of the priest who beats himself for having impure thoughts, has become a excellent metaphor of how far many of us have turned away from our own latent 'Spiritual Powers', by agreeing to promote the kind of victim consciousness (often masked as righteousness) that has Humanity treating the Planet as nothing more than territory to be plundered, rather than honored as the true 'Heaven' that She is. ~Jesus Christ is 'one' of many Christed Yogis to have Graced the Gaia-Matrix with his message of Unity-Consciousness. He was an initiate of the Mystery Schools, & as such, completely enmeshed with Knowledge of the Divine Glory of the Earth... keenly aware that we are all biophysical extensions of the Gaian-Mind/Sophia... not an off world God sent to punish us for eternity. Jesus' true teachings were co-opted & changed by the center point of the Reptilian/Annunaki hive, the Catholic Church, in an ongoing, ruthless 'Judeo Christian' mission to keep Humanity shackled in mental bondage & fear. Nothing could be further from what Jesus actually wanted for ALL of his Brethren & Sistren. The 'Second Coming' isn't about the return of one Christed Yogi, far from it... it's about the return of Christ-Consciousness for every'one'. Thankfully, we stand at a Spiritual crossroads where the true esoteric mysteries of the Earth-School are coming back into the Light. They will no longer be denied by Archontic works who's singleness of purpose is to keep them suppressed & shrouded in darkness. For many, this isn't an easy pill to swallow... believe me, I understand... no one said this would be easy; but 'remembering' our true history holds the keys to our Everlasting Freedom. ~TemetNosce247  

AsWithin

8116083267?profile=original

SoWithout

“Who really needs to be commanded to love? Anyone who has loved anything in life, be it another person, an animal, a place in nature, a work of art—whatever—knows that love comes by its own power. It cannot and need not be commanded.”... “The religion of the extraterrestrial father god ruptures humanity’s empathetic bond with the earth, Sophia embodied, yet it is that same religion that have given humanity in the Western world its historical and spiritual identity.”... “Empathy for the plight of the Goddess may be essential in seeing how to face our own plight on Earth.” ~John Lash

555 In Lak'ech Ala K'in 555

• 8116219867?profile=original

( ( ( ChantDownBabylon247 ) ) ) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
39 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…