A small Introduction about myself ....

Since the time I was a kid in school every summer break of mine would begin with reading 'Star Wars'. And I always felt at home thinking of civilization light years away. I dreamt of being on a space ship :-) i still nurse that dream.

I knew then and I know now that there is my home somewhere out there. There is someone who loves me so much and is watching out for me.

The rest of the world around me would make me feel really sad and I felt so alone and so useless. As I grew I got into spirituality Krsna Consciousness brought some sweetness and connect to my life. My heart knew all the while that I long waited for HIM as I still wait even today.

I moved from heavy sadness in my heart and feeling of futility to a happy heart :-). HIS love opened my heart.

Then got to know of Sri Babaji and Sri Paramahansa Yoganandaji - that was huge spiritual knowledge came my way. I started walking my path.

Then, guess I had graduated by then I met my next teacher - Master Choa Kok Sui - his teaching imparted by his initiated disciples I learnt my true essence  - Healing...Pranic Healing.

So from 9yrs then to 40 yrs today.

With the ongoing Mother earth’s transition, last one week I have been feeling very happy at hart – so much of content. I feel THEY  have come. I sense the presence for our extending family around the mother earth. In few hours I have never felt with such intensity -  this strange love for Humanity.

This is coming from Their presence around us. The voice that’s says  HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY.

We need to trust humanity - heal and pray for the RAISING HUMAN CONCIOUNESS - so our beautiful mother EARTH transforms. I feel we all came to earth because we love her …very much - most of the times it takes us a long time to find expression of it. This expression can be in form of healings, environmental care, pure feelings of love and connect, meditation, invocation…

My searching for more information on Ascended Masters after reading and hearing Doreen Virtue ( bless her - she is an amazing a light worker) I came to ASHTAR and my heart did a skip ...and I knew I had to be a part of this amazing community. My brother Samir he is an old soul ...a teacher at his core – he is here too.  

Very happy to be here  - Lots of luv and light, Dipti ...I love Venus.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• H\ve just read your very interesting profile and wanted to share with you part of my story. I first woke at the age of 53 in 1993 and my very first guide was, like you, Babaji. He was verry close to me for quite a few years until 2003 when I was handed over to Lord Kuthumi who remains my guide and friend today.

If you would like to hear more of my stoy, drop me a line at reiki_plus@btinternet.com

Love and Blessings  Jon     (Nahwinga

• Wow!  What a wonderful journey!  I didn't know anyone knew Master Choa Kok Sui here besides myself!  A small group of friends and I do his twin hearts meditation every full moon together; a friend of mine was his student and still misses him, he was a great guy (still is, I guess lol). 

I too, am drawn to the eastern mystics, especially Master Djwal Khul.  Thank you for sharing your story, welcome sister :)

• Thank you so much. Thats really great!

Master is the light in my life. Twin Heart Meditation is really the most amazing powerful and ultimate tool he has given to all. Each one of us living on this planet owe it to Mother Earth. You are blessed ...to to be drawn to Master DK ...so nice meeting you!

• your right:-) thanks for the welcome....lots of luv & light.

• My Sister,

If Sugar is sweet than you are the sweetness,If the Roses are fragnant than you are the fragnance, The Creation is Beautiful and you are the beauty.

My Dear One,it has been always my great honor and pleasure to be by your side and to learn from you a lot.The tenacity,the dedication and the patience your prime virtues.Have seen you always modest with any accomplishment and thats simply fantastic,humility,my sister what a fantastic being you are.

What a beautiful journey with you can a prose describe it,no, can poetry convey the feelings,yes, to a certain extent,but in reality it is much more than that and hence the best way to experience is the bliss of silence,where things are at complete peace,SANTIM(remember the name you pointed out from BHAGAVAT GITA).

The days of Devotion at LORD KRISHNA's feet,the bliss of knowledge at the Feet's of Lovely YOGANANDJI and our BELOVED BABAJI. The beautiful visit to various temples at KANCHI and TIRUPATHI.All is simply embossed as LOVE and DEVOTION in my being sister.You are the LOVE,JOY and DIRECTION my sister.You are my TEACHER.The journey to BRAJDHAM and the blessings of SRILA PRABHUPAD,oh sister,simply momentous.You have been the anchor.

Still remember the kick of your karate classes lesson which broke my spectacle,oh boy,a real fighter in you but meek as always.LOVE YOU A LOT MY SISTER.

MASTER ASHTAR has blessed us with this podium as benediction to our brethren innate call to commune and form a covenant to be a part of the BEAUTIFUL PLANET.GLORIES TO ASHTAR COMMAND,we all congregate yet again with full force of immense LIGHT and LOVE.

My sister,thank you for being with me and this is a beautiful eternal bond of LOVE and DEVOTION.

HARE KRISHNA

Your Brother,

Samir.

• me very humbled. I look up to your strengths. missing you in dxb :-).

And i am so glad to be a part of this wonderfull community!

Hare Krsna!

• Very beautiful as are you. Love is everywhere. We are in the Age of Aquarius for the past 40 years.

• :-) thanks so much!

Its great to be present at this time...the beauty and understanding seeps in slowly...

• You know Samir?  Samir the gentle hearted, I have met him many times before in the spiritual realms.  Always so kind and gentle.  A ancient soul he is!

Tell him, Anush and Elron says Hi.  He might not remember us, as the last time we spoke was years ago.  Yet I have seen him about lately, but I have not had time to catch up.

Ahh, seems like I keep finding old friends all the time.

Love and Light

Anush (Marshal Law)

• My Brethren,

Lots of Light and Love.Have no words to express the joy you have shared with me on the travels,it is sheer peace and bliss to be a part of our beautiful Hierarchy built on the fundamental of LOVE.

Please accept my humble greetings and wishes of LOVE and LIGHT.

Brother.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.