A "Reply" from Me to My Brother Ravinder on the "Galactic Federation First Contact "Article".
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/galactic-federation-first-contact

I choosed to share this Answer below, I wrote to Ravinder, because a member called "Paraleyes" thought it would be a good idea, so i did. Thanks to him I posted this. I also want to Thank my Brother Ravinder for asking that question, because then I could clarify my "statements" from my article in more detail. Blessings to you.

Paraleyes Said:
Hi Ben, this reply of yours may not be seen by all your viewers. I found this personally to be one of the most important messages you could share in response to a single question that many are asking, if only even indirectly. I think this would be a great benefit to many if you were share this again in one of your video blogs, even if a brief summation, this is some of the best advice as far as leading by example that I have ever read! Which, in my opinion is our real mission at this point. Rather than telling others what they should do, just do it ourselves and let them see for themselves.

..so much adoration and admiration for you truly being YOU! :)

Ravinder Says:
Plesant to read and i will pass the message ...and you state....."I am a Galactic Federation & Ashtar Command Earth Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies.  I wish you Peace and Joy in this Transformation of Consciousness.  You are not Alone, We are "ALL-ONE".  My "mission" is to be the change here and now, reminding my fellow travellers about who they truly are, by being an example"......now we know you better you should be getting the Red Carpet Treatment.

Sir Ben as you are the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command Earth Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies your 3rd Eye should be fully active to receive live transmissions from the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command so please post more messages more often so we earthlings get to know what is happening and coming from you we know the messages will be true and accurate.

Ben-Arion Replies:
Thanks for your "Input" Brother Ravinder. I want to clarify some things. Its about the heart. You dont need to have an "Active" 3rd eye as you call it. I was born with this information/energy within every cell of my body. Its nothing that comes from any external source, beamed to me. Its like just being "activated" and I have to share it, because my heart would "explode" out of energy if i didnt do that. Ive always known about this. I am very down to earth and thats part of my mission, i am very grounded. I have to be.

Information isnt beamed to me with the "LATEST" headline news, its more like we have all the information within us, and its being activated when we "Live our lifes in Love".

You also said i should get a "red carpet treatment" in a post above. You should put that red carpet or lets say golden carpet infront of your self instead of me. I am no one special. I am just BEING me to the fullest, the highest vision of myself, anyone can be that. My heart is grateful for all of the LOVE that is being sent to me, but being Treated as someone special with red carpets, is just to much, its like a good joke. Im greatful though for all Loving energies, i can feel them, but we should all Feel as we are walking on Golden carpets of Love. We are all worthy of that.

Being a so called "Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies" is a title, which is not important. its just how it "is". I felt it was a good time to say this openly.

This means I dont drink alcohol, im a vegetarian, i dont use Tobacco. I honor myself from the heart and not the Ego. I know that Every Thought, Action, Emotion etc I put "out" there is my responsibility. We can call it responsibility or "Self-Mastery", but for me its a part of life. We are ALL SPECIAL and we all Play a crucial "role" in this awakening. No one is more important than another, this is illusion.

Yes I choosed to come here and BE an example and prepare for this shift, as many others. My ego does not feel pride, i am always very humble. I was "trained" for this, i dont need external confirmations, because if i did need that I would never discover what Love truly is about. Its about being confident and knowing that what we seek is within our Hearts. I did not come here to "Please" anyone by doing things "the right way". I came here to be authentic. I will step on some peoples Toes, but out of Love.

And someone here, another member, wanted me to tell all about certain "dates". Its not possible, time is in flux. This is not a "waiting game", do we choose to wait or do we choose to BE WHAT WE WANT TO EXPERIENCE, right here and right now. There is nothing to wait for, Were in the midst of it.

"Contact" is not just ONE event, its an "unfolding" sequence. It happens right now. When im writing this. It will step up and be more and more obvious.

In Gratitude and Humbleness <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh how i know how that feels when you are so full of Love and Energy that you feel you explode......Or you can expand your arms that wide that you can embrace our Mother Earth with all that Love.....fantastic feeling!!! xx

• That is so true, I experiece everything through the heart and feel even more so now. I feel like my heart is expanding more and more each day.Sometimes I feel like my heart just wants to explode with LOVE.........

I also feel this information from inside, it is your birthright. You where born with it and now being activated or I also call it "Realizations from within".

Blessings

Arisane

• Well.. Yes That is what I am saying to the community out here.

We must let the Heavens do their work!  Sooner or later, we will know it all

Why are we so much worried about it at this stage? Wasting energy by discussing this crap now. What people forget here is to be themselves. When will they learn and undertand the fact that they have to do the inner work. May they allow their soul to come into their lives!!!

• if you can't hear it within you

you will never hear it outside of you no matter how loud the volume is.

It is far better to question, question and question then to take someones word for it blindly

• The One have access to the One Source....
    And that it is great Ben...
    But with that many things i must made it with wisdom...and love....since the knowledge it is not a problem any more...
    I know ...many use that power not wise and they want to control others ...
    But i want to wake up all of them....
    Yes Ben it is a silent war up there...and even the modern weapons are old and junks compare to the new war of the minds...
    That it is the latest thing in the world today...
    • So many varied viewpoints on this thread... makes great reading!

Thanks Ben

Thanks Ravi

• I never miss Ben...
    I always go to the point of the problem...
    Some times take me more time for me to realise some things but i always "remember" or find out what i want ...
    Yes i have access to the collective mind and i can extract all the information i need from there or from other sources...
    And i do not even need to touch the keyboard of mine computer....
    I do all this with the power of my mind...
  • Normal it is to split myself..... because i live many lives....and all want to come out to surface from me in some point in time after i "remember"....
    It is like you live that moments again...
    And all happen for a good reason...
    But the problem it is to separate the lives between them...and that take time to put order in things in the head...
    But you slowly remember...
    The problem it is like you to have the control
    of your head...
    Some are not happy because i put a wall in my head...
    Well that it is a trick who i learn from CIA...to block any intruder in my mind...
    Many will be unhappy for that but i must have my privacy on my own mind....
  • Some are indeed limited.... and some cannot access all the information on all levels because they do not have the Gift or they are not train to much...
  • Well everyone has a certain Gift...
    Not all are the same...
    But all have something to offer...and many have well hidden Gifts...
    I discover that on my own skin....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
35 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…