A "Reply" from Me to My Brother Ravinder on the "Galactic Federation First Contact "Article".
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/galactic-federation-first-contact

I choosed to share this Answer below, I wrote to Ravinder, because a member called "Paraleyes" thought it would be a good idea, so i did. Thanks to him I posted this. I also want to Thank my Brother Ravinder for asking that question, because then I could clarify my "statements" from my article in more detail. Blessings to you.

Paraleyes Said:
Hi Ben, this reply of yours may not be seen by all your viewers. I found this personally to be one of the most important messages you could share in response to a single question that many are asking, if only even indirectly. I think this would be a great benefit to many if you were share this again in one of your video blogs, even if a brief summation, this is some of the best advice as far as leading by example that I have ever read! Which, in my opinion is our real mission at this point. Rather than telling others what they should do, just do it ourselves and let them see for themselves.

..so much adoration and admiration for you truly being YOU! :)

Ravinder Says:
Plesant to read and i will pass the message ...and you state....."I am a Galactic Federation & Ashtar Command Earth Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies.  I wish you Peace and Joy in this Transformation of Consciousness.  You are not Alone, We are "ALL-ONE".  My "mission" is to be the change here and now, reminding my fellow travellers about who they truly are, by being an example"......now we know you better you should be getting the Red Carpet Treatment.

Sir Ben as you are the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command Earth Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies your 3rd Eye should be fully active to receive live transmissions from the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command so please post more messages more often so we earthlings get to know what is happening and coming from you we know the messages will be true and accurate.

Ben-Arion Replies:
Thanks for your "Input" Brother Ravinder. I want to clarify some things. Its about the heart. You dont need to have an "Active" 3rd eye as you call it. I was born with this information/energy within every cell of my body. Its nothing that comes from any external source, beamed to me. Its like just being "activated" and I have to share it, because my heart would "explode" out of energy if i didnt do that. Ive always known about this. I am very down to earth and thats part of my mission, i am very grounded. I have to be.

Information isnt beamed to me with the "LATEST" headline news, its more like we have all the information within us, and its being activated when we "Live our lifes in Love".

You also said i should get a "red carpet treatment" in a post above. You should put that red carpet or lets say golden carpet infront of your self instead of me. I am no one special. I am just BEING me to the fullest, the highest vision of myself, anyone can be that. My heart is grateful for all of the LOVE that is being sent to me, but being Treated as someone special with red carpets, is just to much, its like a good joke. Im greatful though for all Loving energies, i can feel them, but we should all Feel as we are walking on Golden carpets of Love. We are all worthy of that.

Being a so called "Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies" is a title, which is not important. its just how it "is". I felt it was a good time to say this openly.

This means I dont drink alcohol, im a vegetarian, i dont use Tobacco. I honor myself from the heart and not the Ego. I know that Every Thought, Action, Emotion etc I put "out" there is my responsibility. We can call it responsibility or "Self-Mastery", but for me its a part of life. We are ALL SPECIAL and we all Play a crucial "role" in this awakening. No one is more important than another, this is illusion.

Yes I choosed to come here and BE an example and prepare for this shift, as many others. My ego does not feel pride, i am always very humble. I was "trained" for this, i dont need external confirmations, because if i did need that I would never discover what Love truly is about. Its about being confident and knowing that what we seek is within our Hearts. I did not come here to "Please" anyone by doing things "the right way". I came here to be authentic. I will step on some peoples Toes, but out of Love.

And someone here, another member, wanted me to tell all about certain "dates". Its not possible, time is in flux. This is not a "waiting game", do we choose to wait or do we choose to BE WHAT WE WANT TO EXPERIENCE, right here and right now. There is nothing to wait for, Were in the midst of it.

"Contact" is not just ONE event, its an "unfolding" sequence. It happens right now. When im writing this. It will step up and be more and more obvious.

In Gratitude and Humbleness <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Foks - I want to remind you... We are not ONE. We have come from the oneness. So, we are interconnected to each other but we are not one. Each of us are our own ONE. Be clear Friends..

• Thans Ben, I too appreciate your humbleness.  The SaLuSa message today clearly said that we all have a unique gift and when it is needed we will contribute that gift.  I felt really good at this message and felt that I too would be able to contribute to the all.  I felt that piece of the picture that I am and it made me stand tall, ready to act when necessary.  I also felt that I would "act naturally" and not from a need to be recogonized.  I have no false pride and I am no greater or less then anyone else.  I read lots on this site and I feel that some posts are made from a fantasy mindset and not from understood truth.One day all will understand and I look forward to it and I hope that I can help at least one to understand better. Until then I be all that I can be and am ready to step forward in my own special way.

many blessings to you Ben and thanks for your dedication to all

• Hi All.

I really appreciate all this but many times it crosses my mind that all the star-nations we are discussing here what if they are just realms in the earths orbits itself rather than from different universe...

The reason I am asking is I had read some books where it is stated that in the lower realms of Earth beings dwell who have animal heads and human bodies or human heads and animal bodies ... but they are from lower realms of earth .. and the Higher realms the beings are beautiful and celestial ....

What if those people thinking that they are communicating from different galaxies are actually communicating with beings from the lower realms of earth itself ???

They must be thinking that they are progressing on their spiritual path but rather they are down-falling ....

Please look into this matter very seriously ...

PS.: I do not deny beings from other galaxies and also very surely know that they will disclose them selves by year 2050 to the whole world ( I mean Earth)... but what I said above is also worth considering ...

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ........................

• Excellent view Rajesh. I truly appreciate your viewpoint. Infact many who refer to these plideans, aliens.. all of this is a big big illusion. Sometimes, It might sound appropriate to them coz they are still in the mass concisiouness trap, and let them be. This thing called the mass conciousness illusion works only upto a point. For people who move out of it, truly understands that they have work on themselves and not on these outside entities and distractions. Anyway, I hope people will cross that mass conciousness barrier. The outward expression has to goto sleep for the inward looking self to awaken!!! Hope people will understand the essence of it. - Jay.

•  

Thanks Ben for Being and living in the NOW. I have been walking this this path since I was 14 and I have had to merge my ego with love with my heart and I live as you describe except I have some beer left over from the recent festivities where those well meaning gave me gifts. Yes contact is a happening NOW event for they are already here alking and talking in harmony on the next levl just out of our optical range. I was told years ago that words would trigger understanding and it is happening that way. I am happiest when I chance upon knowledge from on High that I am able to activate.

It is a knowing for we just know and we become comfortable knowing and the happiness comes in the sharing of that knowing which I recently felt to do and a number of events have followed like clockwork. As you say we all know and we are coming into our own. I felt just recently to add this Blessing which I share with you. "May a trillion Rainbow Heart Bubbles cascade and flow out of your heart healing all you come in touch with 24/7 leaving your favourite aftershave in the air. It happened I added this blessing three times to Drome. He answered back asking what all the perfume was flating about in his room. I said Drome "Read the Blessing I asked for  Your Heart to be activated." which it was and this is great confirmation a I have shared it with many so I know it is now rippling taking effect. It then came to me "Pussy has Nine lives" and I thought "What?" Then I looked and sitting there in our language is Femi-Nine under our nose. Masculine is the Mask over the U the cup of life of the Mother and one Line. This is the time for the Mask to drop away and the Divine Feminine to be melded with the Divine Masculine and being Androgynous it happens within first and then outpictures. I thought "Wow". I looked again and realizing I am at that level understood it was my feminine realeasing the Blessing of the Rainbow Heart Bubbles as the Bubble is Feminine not Male. Well I had to look further and of course we all live within the feminine bubble of Our Earth Mother Gaia. I then realized that the Sun beating down is sending and receiving energy 360 degrees spherically again Feminine not Masculine the Sun is Androgynous. Then of course all the way back to Soarce All That Is Father Mother Creator thanks to Tiamacious Prime Creator and I realized Prime Creatrix the Divine compliment of Soarce. I say Soarce instead of Source as Our Creator Soars free free and is NOT SOUR. Ashtar then came on board acknowledging they had always followed the Prime Directive. I am awaiting the release of their knowledge of the Divine Feminine. Blessings to you Ben and I will be contributing to your funds. Blessings Light Love Peace and Harmony Kingjeff. PS Otherwise JPJ  Just Plain Jeff

• Rav, These things will come to you in your time. Ben, Thanks for the message. And much love to both of you... Les H.

• Ben, absolutely wonderful reply to Ravinder and Jay T. May your enlightened soul continue to educate and inspire ALL of us through your loving words and humle actions.

• @Ahsaka Nusa: You said it all dear, youre mentioning alot of important things, I cannot more than agree to what youve just stated so Wonderful. From my heart to yours *PEACE*

@Jay T: Thanks for Getting the Ball rolling, because its transforming into such great Re-minders.
      And thanks for sharing your Re-minders of the "I AM".

• Being Your Higher Self - The Power Of Silence

Calibrating the Heart and Body to Higher Frequencies of Light

• Ooo love these videos! great stuff... very spiritual , be in the moment ! well said :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
8 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
8 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
9 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
9 hours ago
More…