Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

A rainbow warrior question: what is your opinion about BATMAN?

What is your opinion about Batman?

Is BatMan evil because he wears black? Obviously not!!!!!

After all, he is a hero, a very dear and respected Super Hero, that is a human being, but also a superconsciosness which ultimately makes him more than human. But the fact is he wears a black suit. What should we do with it, how are we going to rainbowize it?

I'm over polarity

I know how to deal with the color black to some extent, but heroes are important to mankind and I thought it was fitting to bring this up. since the whole AS LIGHT AS YOU CAN BE thing and BatMan obviosly is also a light being, and since he es in the collective thought, he exist in the 5th dimension, which is the one of thought. It's obvious.

So, just comment.

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use my spidey sense

Good points One. I read your earlier post about black and the absorption of light. Reminded me of a black h***. Absorbs but does not reflect. IMO a black h*** is a sun and a sun is a black h***. Sounds slightly crazy, but those are my thoughts. Maybe possible, as rather large ET craft supposedly use the sun as a worm h***. Maybe the other side of a black h*** is a blazing sun and it connects different parts of the galaxy. One day we may know, right now it is speculation on my part.

What pray tell is a Rainbow Warrior?

He wears dark because that's where evil lives and he goes after them so they don't go after and hurt anyone else, like what happened to his family.  He's not stronger than Goku, thou, which reminds me... why did you change avatars?  Goku's the best.

As the resident Batman fanatic gotta say do watch the new Arrow TV series featuring DC's Emerald Archer, the trailers are awesome, can't wait. Having just read Nightwing #0 which re-tells the D*** (Robin) Grayson origin, Bruce Wayne consequently sees the light much more. His protege has the profound effect of humanizing him, as D*** is a showman and a punster like Spider-Man, the total opposite of his mentor. Incidentally, the Bat-Mite is a 5D character who is an annoying trickster which writer Grant Morrison last used in the classic Black Glove/Final Crisis story a few years ago, brilliant storytelling people.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Churchianity has guided the foolish away from self-realisation/initiation, into worshipping the…"
1 hour ago
kingjeff liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/lightworker-300x171.jpg 300w,…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Because of church errors, some modern religious "ufologists" foolishly believe the cult…"
1 hour ago
Valana liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
"Jesus was not a Christ, but a disciple exemplar, overshadowed by Master Maitreya, holder of that…"
1 hour ago
Agarther liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
"Earth chain evolution: Lord Maitreya was the FIRST Earthman to ascend and then at the 6th…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship