A Question Of Identity

The question of "Who am I" is very important. It's at the heart of life itself. Since the dawn of civilization, we have gone through this form or that form, life after life, experience after experience....trying to find our identity, trying to find who we are.

And we usually always look for it, out there somewhere, out in the world of form. I'm a man, I'm a woman, I'm part of this ethnic group, or part of this country, I'm part of this religion, part of this family, part of this group of folks. People need a sense of identity, a sense of belonging, a sense of being part of a group, because they haven't yet found their true identity.

Or how about we tend to identify also, with our jobs, with our possessions, our spouses, our family, our relationships...like this is who we are. And as long as we keep doing this...we will never find out who we are, because ultimately the knowledge of who we are lies within.

I've always found it weird how people like to cluster together in groups, and put a part of their sense of self, their sense of identity, into the group. I've never done that, I've always been a lone wolf, I like to be independent and objective. I am nothing and everything. I am friends with everybody and nobody. Even in high school, I was a jock and was friends with all the jocks...I was a nerd and was friends with all the nerds, I was an athlete and was friends with all the athletes, I was a stoner and was friends with all the stoners, I was an outcast and was friends with all the outcasts.....but at the same time, I was none of these things, and was never part of any group. At the workplace too, people cluster together into cliques and I knew everybody but was not part of any one clique.

I've studied every major religion, and I've been to their houses of worship, and they always seem disappointed when they can't get me to identify with their religion lol I tell them I identify with all religions. I am a Christian, a Muslim, a Buddhist, a Hindu, I am whatever you need me to be. But at the same time, I'm not any of these things.

Even on this site too, people tend to cluster together into cliques. I remember Drekx Omega telling me several different times, you're making the wrong friends here, choosing the wrong allegiances....because I don't ally myself with him and his group of friends. You need to understand Drekx, I don't ally with anybody. I am Switzerland. I identify with everybody and nobody. I don't believe in taking sides, or choosing one group over the other. I don't need to look for a sense of community, or belonging, or worth...in some group...I look within myself for that.

I always had a strong sense of self. Obviously I've went through the issues of identifying with outside things...but the more I progress on the spiritual path, the more I identify with me....this soul that is experiencing this story called the life of John Jancar. I know I'm not actually John Jancar. I'm not a human either. I'm not a Sirian, or Andromedan, or Arcturian, I'm not a starseed or even a lightworker. I identify with all of these things, and none of them. I know ultimately, my soul was not forged on this planet, or in Sirius, or wherever.....my soul, ultimately, was forged within GOD. Beyond all manifested form.

So who are we? I've discovered....we are everything....and nothing. We come from God, therefore...we are God...but what is God? God is everything and nothing. God just is...and so we just are, so I just am...I AM. Simple as that. I'm not anything, but I am everything. I am a human, but I'm not. I am John Jancar, but I'm not. I am a Sirian, a Pleiadian, a Arcturian...I am them all...but I'm not any of them. I am an angel, an archangel...I am a demon and demigod...I am this computer, I am the room around me....I am this house....I am the sky and the stars, the rocks and the dirt.....I am this world, I am this solar system, I am this galaxy, my identity encompasses the whollleee of creation! But it also encompasses nothing! I am everything...but I am not. I just am.....I simply just am...

Now the question is....who are YOU? 

This is John Jancar, or me having this experience called John Jancar......wishing you much love, joy, and inspiration.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

Nice one ...

I am just a spark trying to unite with THE ALMIGHTY as soon as possible ...

My job is to keep trying rest all is in HIS TENDER HANDS .....

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ..................

• Knowing ones "self" comes with the ability to see yourself within, look into your own eyes, and love what's in front of you.  See the beauty in yourself and others. :-)

Forgiveness can heal many things, but sometimes, it takes "action" to truly heal the rifts that we create between one another.  Sometimes we just have to learn to be patient with each other.  

When we see the beauty in ourself and others, we learn a deeper compassion that can conquer anything.

MagicSml.gif

• Well absolutely, none of us are there yet. We may have glimpses of it, or small realizations of it, like I had one this morning. About how I just am, and all these identities we identify with in form, are actually not us.

Like you are not Marianinia lol That's just a form your self, your true self, is taking to experience itself as I AM. And basically that is what all of life is, a form for God to experience itself. And God is the form...God is the creation...but at the same time, God isn't. I know it's hard to understand....it's a great paradox, but this is the case, I got a glimpse of it.

But, in this physical world of form...I see you as a very bright shining and wise lady, and I respect you very much :) Thank you for commenting, you always bring good things to a conversation.

• I am that I am seeing egocentric  obOMBER  identification delusions of grandeur blood lust for firebombing nations using multi-billion dollar un-manned joystick drones planes targeting the old, sick, women and children.  peace

• Please leave your Obama hatred off this thread, Starport, I don't know why you just came here to vent like this, but please let's stick to the subject.

• who we truly can not be identified but only experienced. An Identification is an idea, a limitation. Close your eyes and simply feel and accept. In time you will know what you always have been what you always are and what you always will be

• I think that's right, I think that to find our true selves, we have to basically give up all identifications. At least identifications with external forms. I really try to be like God, I doubt God takes sides lol I doubt God has preferences, God is all encompassing. But at the same time, God isn't none of these things that we identify as forms. Anyways...lol Thanks for commenting Finding :)

• God is everything. God is the universe. god is the receiver and the perceived. Both space and form

• John J, I thank you for writing this blog, because yes you are separate from the friend I talk with on the phone John aka Jim Clarson on here. I'm not blaming you for this, so with all respect here though, hear me out. 

See the differences between you and John aka Jim Clarson, is this. My friend John doesn't follow anyone around on here at all. He doesn't, because he knows what kind of trouble that can lead, and what kind of tail can get caught in the door so to speak of.

I can relate to somethings you are saying on here, but at the same time for some reason, I wonder if you really mean it. The reason is this. To be a Lone Wolf. Here are the things I have seen with Lone Wolves, and I consider John and I both to be one as well. To be one of them, is not to follow anyone on here around. That means just putting out your own words and thoughts on the things you like to express yourself on, and I can see you do that well on here, but there are times it feels like you sway. Not being at all on this one either

I know I have many flaws in life, and I can gladly list all of them on here, but one thing I can say on here about myself is this. I would never ask Drekx Omega for a hand in friendship, or make a recording voice advocating the site, because that isn't what I'm about on here. For me it is all about knowing who we are inside and out. I have met some really interesting people on here, but for starters, I would never lead anyone a stray on here, and I'm not saying that you do, but to be a Lone Wolf, means following no one in life and not caring about what ppl think about you for saying it 

Going back as to why I would never make an offer in friendship with Drekx Omega. It's because i would feel slimy doing it. That is because, I don't believe everything he has put out here on this site, but I do respect his views on things, and just let it be that. I don't have to sit there and put out my hand for friendship on his behalf because he already knows where we stand in on things, and knows that by doing that, would make look kind of phony. Sorry John J, there are somethings you have to know about me though, and John as well, because I don't want to pick up on this energy again of the Drekx Omega round about way.

It confuses me when I pick up this energy up, because you don't really know yet what you want. You don't want to agree with them on everything, but yet you want to be accepted in there group which is fine, but let them know exactly where you are coming from

IF you hate me for bringing this up, I can understand as to why you would. I really don't want to pick this kind of energy up anymore though as an Empath. I really really don't. It is hard, because John has Aspergers, and when these thoughts and feelings come in, he has a hard time thinking that these emotions are of his own 

I like you John J as a person, and for what you stand for, but you need to make yourself a bit more clear as to what you as John Jancar want in life, and not pussy foot around things so much. If you disagree with them, then disagree with them, but don't expect them to be your friend when you disagree with them. That is the only advice I can give to you right now on this. You are a very smart person, and know your stuff, and have your shit together in life.

I agree with most of what you say on here, but there are times right now when reading something like this that makes wonder where you are coming from really. It can really confuse a person when you disagree with them, and then want to be friends with them yet

I know that this is hard to accept at times, but that is the way the whole world works in reality. Just know that you are on opposite sides of fence with them, and argue if you must or when you have to stand up for yourself, but also know that this is just the way the cookie crumbles

You remind me a lot of myself at times when I had first joined this site, and I have learned a lot about this site as well. I have learned it is better not to be friends with them, and just to be happy with what I have in life around me. They don't have to agree with everything I say on here.

I have learned to just say it is what it is though with even Drekx Omega and Happy Kelly because they to are humans, and have come to learn things in life. I don't always agree with them on everything, there are times when I do, but that is just that. It's a passing thing really.

I'm not saying your not a Lone Wolf either, but just from being around a lot of them. I know what they are like. It's almost like they are so comfortable in there own skin they have a kind of I don't care what you think about me attidude :0)

They don't care if they are friends with them either. 

If there is anything you would like to throw at me go for it, because I'm use of it on here lol

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Okay April. Most of this is pretty off topic, but I will answer you for the sake of clarity.

First of all, no I don't hate you for bringing this up. It's very hard for me to actually hate somebody. You are just sharing your thoughts, and most of these thoughts regarding me are simply a misunderstanding, so I will clarify for you.

I offered my hand in friendship to HappyKelly and Drekx Omega...again....because I wanted to make peace with them. Because I am really tired of this fighting, I am tired of this bad blood, I don't like it. I don't get off on it. I rather not have it. I rather be friends with them and have peace. And since they never do, I took it upon myself, again, to take the initiative to make a truce, for the sake of peace. That doesn't mean I want to be part of their group, that doesn't mean I believe everything they say, that doesn't mean I need their acceptance. That's not it at all. I did it only for the sake of peace. No more, no less.

HappyKelly simply refused to accept my hand in friendship, and went off on some egoic tirade. And Drekx Omega, the other week, sort of half accepted my offer for friendship, yet still continues with this trailing and trying to belittle me. I mean I don't know what to make it of it, honestly. And I really don't want to project this image that I'm some victim, but....this is all just how it is.

I know I must be doing something wrong, because all of this keeps coming up, no matter what I do. I know I probably shouldn't have commented to HappyKelly pointing out her flaw, which she doesn't even recognize...and assuming things about her that turned out not to be true apparently...for which I apologized for. But when I apologized and tried to atone, she just blew it off and went totally ego...which is like....my God what is going on here. There is no way a real person can be like that.

So there is the full story with that, just for clarification. Of course this is my side of the story, you should go ask them if you want to know their side. But to summarize....I actually, truly...put out my hand in atonement and friendship to them...I did recognize my mistakes and said so to them...I did that for the sake of PEACE. Plain and simple. Now the ball is in their court, if they can get over their issues then we can have a peace.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
8 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
56 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…