A premonition perhaps?

Early this morning, after finally getting to sleep some time after5:15AM I was startled by a strange dream. I rarely dream, I believe itis due to medication I take, but when I do, they are so vivid.

It starts out when I awaken beside my car, for some reason I have chosento sleep on the street beside the car instead of in it. I get up, putmy trousers on (I can't sleep in jeans) and am happy to find my walletis still in my pocket considering my jeans were sitting folded besidewhere I slept and people are walking past me.

I walk following a crowd of people, we are all going to the same place,and I overhear a conversation coming from 2 young (teenage) girls behindme, making fun of the way I look and am dressed, and the carry bag Ihave with me.

These girls are commenting on the lack of label brand clothing andlaughing about it. I always dress sharp when I leave my house, I neverwear labels, or expensive clothing, but I always turn heads and look amillion dollars, so these comments stun me.

This is the part which concerns me;I turn and tell the girls that I had recently died, and came back,then, that I nearly died again a few months later, and that I will soonbe dead permanently, and  despite what they think, regardless of what wespend our money on, we can't take it with us.

I then get to a turnstile/outlet, like gates at a railway station.People are paying for the cups and cup contents they are carrying at abooth as they exit. I go to pay and am charged what I consider to beexcessive; explaining it's my own cup with the sun, moon and stars onit, and that I filled it with orange juice before leaving, which isweird because I can't drink orange juice.
While I'm standing at the booth, someone rushes past and the young mantaking the toll gets annoyed and starts yelling, but I tell him tosettle down and not let such an insignificant thing destroy his day.

My concern is I had an experience Ibelieve was either a near death experience, or a death experience, backin May this year, three months later I was admitted to intensive carewith my lungs bleeding, and now I have another serious health concern atthe moment, so was this a forewarning that my time will soon expire?
Was it something to do with me drinking from the cup of life, and gaining wisdom?

I am someone who can be annoyed with relative ease (I have anger issuesat times), and I generally don't take crap from too many people withoutthe chance of me physically lashing out, so for me to explain to thegatekeeper not to let insignificant things upset him is strange, perhapsa message to myself??

Any thoughts?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Despite people always telling me they don't know how I cope with daily migraines, I always say we have 2 choices in life, make the most of what we have and get on with living, or give up and die, and I'm not ready to go just yet!
          • Cheers to that!
            I'm sure you set a great example for those who choose to wallow in negativity :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
18 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
18 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
19 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
19 hours ago
More…