A Note of Appreciation From The Rich

Hi folks, maybe some of you have read this before, though I think it hits the nail on the head as far as 3d world goes.
"Let's be honest: you'll never win the lottery.
On the other hand, the chances are pretty good that you'll slave away at some miserable job the rest of your life. That's because you were in all likelihood born into the wrong social class. Let's face it — you're a member of the working caste. Sorry!
As a result, you don't have the education, upbringing, connections, manners, appearance, and good taste to ever become one of us. In fact, you'd probably need a book the size of the yellow pages to list all the unfair advantages we have over you. That's why we're so relieved to know that you still continue to believe all those silly fairy tales about "justice" and "equal opportunity" in America.
Of course, in a hierarchical social system like ours, there's never been much room at the top to begin with. Besides, it's already occupied by us — and we like it up here so much that we intend to keep it that way. But at least there's usually someone lower in the social hierarchy you can feel superior to and kick in the teeth once in a while. Even a lowly dishwasher can easily find some poor slob further down in the pecking order to sneer and spit at. So be thankful for migrant workers, prostitutes, and homeless street people.
Always remember that if everyone like you were economically secure and socially privileged like us, there would be no one left to fill all those boring, dangerous, low-paid jobs in our economy. And no one to fight our wars for us, or blindly follow orders in our totalitarian corporate institutions. And certainly no one to meekly go to their grave without having lived a full and creative life. So please, keep up the good work!
You also probably don't have the same greedy, compulsive drive to possess wealth, power, and prestige that we have. And even though you may sincerely want to change the way you live, you're also afraid of the very change you desire, thus keeping you and others like you in a nervous state of limbo. So you go through life mechanically playing your assigned social role, terrified what others would think should you ever dare to "break out of the mold."
Naturally, we try to play you off against each other whenever it suits our purposes: high-waged workers against low-waged, unionized against non-unionized, Black against White, male against female, American workers against Japanese against Mexican against.... We continually push your wages down by invoking "foreign competition," "the law of supply and demand," "national security," or "the bloated federal deficit." We throw you on the unemployed scrap heap if you step out of line or jeopardize our profits. And to give you an occasional break from the monotony of our daily economic blackmail, we allow you to participate in our stage-managed electoral shell games, better known to you ordinary folks as "elections." Happily, you haven't a clue as to what's really happening — instead, you blame "Aliens," "Tree-hugging Environmentalists," "Niggers," "Jews," Welfare Queens," and countless others for your troubled situation.
We're also very pleased that many of you still embrace the "work ethic," even though most jobs in our economy degrade the environment, undermine your physical and emotional health, and basically suck your one and only life right out of you. We obviously don't know much about work, but we're sure glad you do!
Of course, life could be different. Society could be intelligently organized to meet the real needs of the general population. You and others like you could collectively fight to free yourselves from our domination. But you don't know that. In fact, you can't even imagine that another way of life is possible. And that's probably the greatest, most significant achievement of our system — robbing you of your imagination, your creativity, your ability to think and act for yourself.
So we'd truly like to thank you from the bottom of our heartless hearts. Your loyal sacrifice makes possible our corrupt luxury; your work makes our system work. Thanks so much for "knowing your place" — without even knowing it!"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you!!!!
    I used to be like that, some culture or religion teachs you that to be poor is to be spiritual, once that i left those believes behind me, my life changed so much. All that you believe becames law in your life, then it is totally up to us what direction to take.
    We are the creator of our reality.

Lovexxx
  • All very true of this 3D Earth reality,however,the Wheel has turned,& the Pendulum is at maximum swing.All seasons have their time,and in the Cosmic scheme of things,we are now at an Ending & a Beginning,right Here & Now.Change is Come,& can be seen by all who are awakening to this new vibration.Just the number of Enlightenment websites & the many who are joining,to share their vision,are truly awe inspiring.Also,I have noticed,the media, whilst mostly negative & playing to the old tune,is beginning to bring forth more light in many places,where once only darkness dwelled.Even today,I heard there is a Bill to be placed before Australian Govt.to protect Whistleblowers,so paths are opening for Truth to finally prevail.Change comes from within,Momentous change will come with a Consciousness Shift,its beginnings are within us.Each of us a part,merging & spreading out,until All becomes a 5D reality of Love & Fellowship.This Age of Darkness must give way to the new Age of Light.By Cosmic Decree,the Wheel of Life turns & Polarity will find Balance. Now is the Age of Enlightenment,& Oneness of All. Remember.....It's only just Begun..
  • I really love this part ''''And that's probably the greatest, most significant achievement of our system — robbing you of your imagination, your creativity, your ability to think and act for yourself'''''........... on that paragraph I just have to say, when I trusted the higher power within myself, it never let me down.

xx Cleo xx
  • ..a Note to the Whole World...(Rich included)... ;)

• Hi folks, thanks for sharing your thoughts. You know this post came from 'scroogle' search engine, it's one of the pics they cycle for their search engine. Everyone had rather thought provoking comments and I surely agree, ego and many things can play a part in how a world or particular society functions. Though at the root of any society or group of people or just two friends, are the systems that dictate peoples interactions. For example, two friends generally don't have any contracts or complicated systems followed between each other, aside from being friendly to one another, we hope and so many people can maintain quality friendships for long periods due to such simplicity in agreement and lack of conditions other than to be friendly. Now then, as we can see in the world, systems are so far from this ideal relationship that friends have or it could also be considered a very simple system of interaction between two people called friendship. Now lets also look at these other systems that affect people and there basic needs being met on a daily basis and we can see that they are not friendly and intentionally not designed to be so, why. Well as the main article pointed out, the systems are meant to serve ultimately the relative few and not the many and so these systems if they were designed like friendships, would put the power right back into the hands of the masses. So let me try an paint a simple picture. These two friends are both farmers and they share everything between each of their families, no need to even barter, since they have adopted the sharing freely philosophy. So over time, both families never knew of lack of any kind and lived beautifully joyful lives. Though one day, a man came to their homes and said, 'you must give our group (government) 50 percent of your crops and you must now pay the group (banks/governments) money to live on your land.' Now one can see very quickly how this scenario can create almost overnight suffering and hardship, simply due to a system of thought that is being forced upon these two farmer families. Not only do they now have very little to share with each other and be self sufficient, on top of this they have to get jobs or now sell what they have left of there crops to acquire this so called money that they never even needed beforehand to pay these dominating systems of thought. Folks, I am a very peaceful man and I only wish to share my perspective of the way things have been on this planet in a way that anyone can understand. It is not my intention to anger anyone or force my ways of thinking and if what i said here bothers you, please forgive me. May peace love and light be with one and all.
  • Very well said, Nat.

The great problems of this world is the obsession with ego. Unfair ways and wars will never end until people let go of their ego and its many attributes such as nationality, succes, wealth,greed, power, control, career, reputation, role, race,gender, sex, religion, good looks etc.

A big part of the human world is not aware of it yet, that is why many don`t know, what they are doing.
    I can recommend reading Ekhart Tolle`s books about all this.

We have to consider with our heart, what it is, we are doing. I often wonder about the actual existing moral such as working cheaply while on the dole, talking behind other people`s backs being self-absorbed often playing a victim role.
    It is too easy to blame someone else and seeing criticism as a negative judgement. We have to look inwards to the matrix to change as much as possible for the better. There will always be people, who never get it. The happiest people are the ones, who don`t need anything to feel happier, because their ego is set free through spiritual awareness.

An ego dependant person can also be someone, who is keen on being a spiritual leader almost obsessed with career and even ascension, because they "think" it is needed to feel, that they ARE or maybe they want to find paradise somewhere although it is just close up, but they can`t see it blinded by the ego. People in deep need and poverty often find their inner divinity, because life has pushed them to let go of the ego associations and then they are totally in peace in perception.

I think, once we find that inner peace it will effect our life, the film that is rolling in front of our eyes. The true I AM is the observer of the film. A homeless person can in that way be closer to paradise, living in the now with entusiasm and an optimistic view. My point is; people obesessed with ego values often die from depression feeling alone and unloved!

Namaste!
    speeds.it
  • Good One Violet.
    • it is already dificult to go against your own family if they are like this, so imagine; Your neighbour, the neighbourhood,the city,the county,the state,the country and multiply this globaly.
      Even ourselves...do we want to downsize everything we have? Do we realy?
      And if we do...did we not have to teach ourselves to do so?
      I shure have.
      I am shure that 85% of the world population does not even know how to live without all these ritches.
      Everyday people say oh my god the battery of my phone is down i am going to die.
      Oh my god i have nothing to wear even if my closet is full.
      Oh my god there is nothing on tv.
      Oh my god i am hungry even if it is only 1 hour ago i had a meal.

Shure they are not the rich talked about here above but they are not poor neither.

So why would they go and try changing things?
      Change to what?
      There is no education on something better right now so who will stand and make it?

Shure you can go to comunities that live naturaly but is that what everybody realy wants
      Or is it more al the stuff without having to pay for it that people realy want.
      Or at least be given the money to be able to buy it all?

If we would change overnight to a more natural and spiritual way of living 85% of the people would go NUTS,
    • And, one size fits all. ;o)
  • thank goodness i can add this,at least the rich cant put a tax on it!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…