I just once again started the path of accession and I am new to this site.  15 years ago I met a men who told me all about Ashtar Sheran and the command and all the things related to the accession of our planet, he took me to a very remote place in Brazil where there was a 3 level dimensional gate, where I had physical contact with many multi dimensional  beings and ships.  This men (Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira) started a project named "Projeto Portal"(http://www.projetoportal.org.br) to bring awareness to all the things that are happening to our planet that at this point (2012) we know about.  During the last 15 years I kind of "put aside" all the knowledge I've gained and became just another human stuck on a 3rd dimension reality.  

Recently I lost my beloved grandparents, and that has been THE MOST SIGNIFICANT spiritual experience of my life, I felt joy and happiness for them since they were no longer living with the burdens off old age and the 3d.  Ironically they passed away only 29 days from each other, after 75 years of marriage.  I thought it would be a completely different experience, I thought I would be devasted and sad but instead I was reminded that life goes on and that death is an illusion.  Their passing reminded me about the teachings of Ashtar and made me reconnect with his energy, it brought me to this site where I thought I would find guidence, love and care.  I felt awakened once again and I wanted to get in touch with others that were having a simmilar experience.

I have noticed that many of you "light workers" carry a very big ego, and think that you are better then others because you are from this planet or that planet or whatever...  I read a post on this site that sounded beautiful and uplifting, if it's true or not I don't know but it resonated very well within me.  I made a compliment to the poster and thanked him (I think it was norway) and I was attacked, I was even called a reptilian (whatever that means)...

I am here because I want to ascend with our planet I am willing to do whatever it takes, I came here for help from others who know more and are more prepared then myself. NEVER i I thought I would be attacked by making a simple compliment.  That made me really sad, almost hopeless...

There are enough haters in this world and there are plenty of sites and forums for them.  I would love to see harmony in this site since this is a community of "like minded" people.  Please be loving to one another, measure your words, you don't know who you are talking to.  Before you put it out there, think how you would feel if those word were meant to you.  Stop with the SMART ASS ARROGANCE.  There should not be a place for this on this site and certainly there is no place for it in our near future reality.  I am here because I SEEK THE TRUTH AND I WANT TO LEAR FROM YOU.  

With Love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_lRuOEWO4

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah I can't see a massive sudden change on the 21st Dec it's just too soon. I would love nothing more than for everyone to fully awaken and for life to become balanced for all with qualities such as compassion, kindness, love, tolerance, patience etc.. to be the norm. All life forms on earth to be safe to simply be without cruelty, aggression etc..

I just see a month as no where near enough time there would have to be some massive miracle to make it happen. I'm also not saying miracles don't happen as I fully believe they do I'm just not seeing any mass change in one month and think yeah it's a stepping stone the 21st and ascension will continue for many years.

When I awoke 10 years ago I have walked the path ever since and gaining full balance isn't something that usually happens overnight i'm still working on it now and although I do quite well I still often thrash between both polarities on times before returning to a more better place of balance.

Thanks for your thoughts MOL as always they are great food for thought and resonate deeply, and you are not alone with what you are experiencing ATM I know this has happened to me on and off and I'm sure it may still for a while yet. :)

• You put meaning into words so beautifully, with ease and grace MOL.. What you say is so true about unity and acceptance and that is how we shall get to where we need to be. Acceptance, balance and raising the vibration are the keys to unlocking the doors for sure. There are still so many sleeping though, this is why I can't see a month being long enough to do the work that needs to be done. What do you think is going to happen in a month? <3

• http://www.starseeds.net/

You would probably learn a lot from the website I posted above as well.  Everyone on there is so kind and friendly, I couldn't believe it.

• Dear Truthseeker,

I abosoulutly agree with your Heart mind and that this assension/growth is all about Love.

Hate/Blame has not and will not work. I have been trying to explain to family members that if they flipped the coin on the judgements and opinions, and sent out Love n Light to those in the family, or anyone else, that we can reverse a sad/hurt persons energy.. When you feed the energy of kaos u get more kaos.

If you send Love n Light to the kaos you can defuse some of the hurt that is being carried..

I Loved your note and your Truth has resonated with me.

Bless U Sweetie

Love n Light <3

• I always remind myself that everything appears in my life is my creation. When something ugly happens to me, I tell myself "I Create It". I’m responsible for it. I do cleansing and cut the courts. I also use Holographic Harmonic Shield http://www.lifeharmonized.com/the-harmonic-shield/the-harmonic-shield.html to create a sacred and neutral space of non judgment. Once you stop judging yourself and others, you will not meet people that judges you. Once you get rid of your ego, other person’s ego will not bother you anymore. Simple like that :)

Sending you Love.

• Dear akaits,

Thank you so much for your reply and the link you sent.  I will look into it carefully.

With love!

• Hoi Anja and Rianne,

Ik denk dat mensen gaan om ons te beschuldigen van het spreken in "reptielen" omdat ze niet weten Nederlands lol :-))

Ik ben erg blij om de Nederlanders te vinden op ACC. Ik ben niet Nederlander mezelf Ik kom uit Brazilië, maar ik woon in de Nederlandse platteland voor 7 jaar. Ik hou van dit land en het energie. Van al mijn reizen dit land ligt het dichtst bij sociale utopie en ik denk dat we niet konden worden omringd door een betere energie. Ik ben zo blij om te leven in een plaats die comon zin heeft in zijn DNA. 

Liefs!

PS:Sorry voor mijn slechte nederlands, het is een zeer moeilijke taal ...Vooral om het te schrijven

• Hi Galeeshea,

Yes there is a lot of arrogance here, and I do value everything that Salusa and Matthew write and a lot more, so please advice me if you see me arrogant.

Love, light and laughter.

• Dear Friends,

The above counts for me too.

• He Anja en Truthseeker,

Klopt helemaal, ik sta ook steeds erg verwonderd als dit weer eens zo aan toe gaat. Sorry Anja dat ik je Anita genoemd heb, maar hier worden alle Anna's en Anja's  Anita genoemd en daarbij heb ik niet goed opgelet. Er zitten wel meer nederlanders op deze site. En net voor jouw post, heb ik een post over hetzelfde onderwerp geplaatst en die eindigde erin dat een aantal mensen elkaar op de meest onbeschofte wijze verrot scholden. Hopelijk gaat het op jouw blog beter. He misschien zien we elkaar in de states.

Veel liefs,

Rianne 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
16 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
16 hours ago
More…