A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock. But The INSIDE Has AMAZED The Whole World.March 16, 2015 – It has room for a skyscraper with 40 floors and it contains both jungle and a river. The Son Doong cave in Vietnam are the largest one in the world and a tour inside this place is something out of the ordinary.Tag along in this underground world and be astound by how beautiful nature can be.The enormous cave is situated in the Vietnamese national park Phon Nha-Ke Bang, 280 miles south from the countries capital city Hanoi.Son Goong means ”mountain-river-cave” and crafts from two too five million years ago. But for a long time it was undiscovered. It was first find 1991 by a local farmer, but the first people who explored the cave was british experts in 2009.SEE AMAZING PHOTOS@http://www.conspiracy-mags.info/world-news/farmer-hole-rock-amazed-world/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Stunning!  What other treasures are hidden away?

• There is a lot more in inner earth but access granted only to those that are highly spiritually evolved
  • awsome-bizarre that in a country as old as vietnam nobody ever found the cave before-or at least never reported it-

• Mines galaxy touch screen when you get it make sir you buy a stylus pen it haelps save the screen from smudge.
  • 8115251658?profile=original

• Samsung galaxy phones are awesome I love mine except I press the wrong letters sometimes lol
    • Now the problem is that on this site which needs upgrading you cannot post photos or videos using mobile phones on discussion page ...this is a nucience as most carry mobile phones on the go then laptops.
      THIS SITE NEEDS UPGRADING SO MOBILE PHONES CAN BE USED FOR POSTING VIDEOS AND PHOTOS on any off it's pages
  • Oh my gorgeous I'd never leave so tranquil
  • It's 87 miles long...its looks out of this World but is inside this World.
    Mankind have already started making money by organising tours but I feel should be free for all but donation basis to be used to keep it in its original state
  • Hi Universe Mother...you are very fast ...I am sitting in John Lewis Oxford Street Restaurant on the 5th Floor and using my iPhone for posting as I just hate carrying my laptop about plus it's not safe in London as I get home very late ...so my posting takes a couple of minutes as reception is a bit slow here.
    I have posted the link so check it out and if you like the place maybe I will meet you there as I am now planning to go there ... Kind Regards KK
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
8 hours ago
More…