Six little old love stories

Six little old love stories make for good life advice.

“Tell me a love story” I implored. With tiny tears whelming in his eyes and a small shiver of emotion in his voice he recounted how they met. As he pictured that perfect moment the details of his story disappeared, overwhelmed by the sweet eloquence of his emotion.

She saw him in a knowing vision when she was just a little girl. Her mind didn't know the significance then but her heart did! Those memories survived beneath the surface, like a seed in a desert, waiting for the rains. Decades later, upon their serendipitous meeting, the seed in her memory moistened, bursting into a florid fragrant life long love.

Sixty years ago on the shores of a harbour two sweet sixteen's first held hands and then kissed. She was born of lonely wealth but found her true ground with a belly full of arms and legs in her lovers mothers home. Though an ocean of water has passed beneath the bridge still they hold each others hand and kiss as though their innocent youth remained.

Shifting uneasily from one foot to the other he exclaimed “I don't have a love story”. What about your wife I asked? “You mean the enemy” he replied with an embarrassed guffaw. Then he sighed as he let down his ever so aussie male emotional guard. “Been together for a bloody long time now. I guess I wouldn't know what to do without her”. He smiled; remembering.

He was asked how much sugar he took in his tea. The morning sun strew through the window illuminating the dusty air as though each speck was wrought of gold as the old man replied “I don't know. She always just did it for me”. His sparse words were mostly weary and grey though some light and gentle colours showed through his sadness as he remembered her.

They met as toddlers, playing in the dusty ancestral streets. A teen age later they eloped and together, over years, their talent created a significant wealth that they wisely spent on beauty and joy. When he left his body she knew he'd not left her. Their conversation continued until she forgave her final breath whereupon, arm in arm again, they passed across the trees and seas towards another heaven of adventure together.

You know what to do!

ADD SOME SHORT SWEET LOVE STORIES IN THE REPLIES PLEASE !!!

Martin Hunter Jones is an honorary member of the Australian Counselling Association

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't know if this qualifies, but this is one of my favorite songs for romance. I'll leave the rest to your imagination (while listening to the song). 

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLHXP4wUTc&feature=player_detai...

"About To Begin" (from the album Bridge of Sighs by Robin Trower)

If you stand in the light, you get the feel of the ride
    And the music that plays in your ears
    In your head you can hear, a voice so sweet and clear
    And the music that plays in your head
    As it flows up from the ground
    Taking all who hear that sound
    Close your eyes, its about to begin

Hardly daring to breath, a new life you perceive
    You try hard not to break the spell
    While at once it seems both, so far and yet so close
    If you reach out to touch, it will be gone
    As it flows up from the ground
    Taking all who hear that sound

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
5 hours ago
More…