8111250067?profile=original

SHUNGITE MEANING

Found primarily in Russia, the shungite meaning is derived from the village of Shunga in Karelia, Russia where it was first discovered. The story of Shungite begins around 2 billion years ago, in the paleoprotezoic age. Precambrian rocks consisted of some of the earth’s earliest oil deposits. Shallow, brackish lagoons near chains of volcanos in western Russia were rich with sediments and algae. These specimen contributed to deposits of oil shale and crude oil. Later, when these deposits were subjected to heat and pressure, shungite formed into an almost pure form of carbon. It’s carbon purity isn’t this mineral’s only quality, though. In 1992, the fullerenes found in shungite threw the mineral world for a loop. Fullerenes are carbon molecules that have formed into hollow, globular molecules. In Russia, shungite has long been used as a water purifier. In fact, Peter the Great established the first Russian spa, called Martial Waters, in Karelia where people could bathe in spring water purified by the shungite it flows through. Today, many Russians still use shungite as a water purifier. 

SHUNGITE HEALING PROPERTIES

Shungite healing properties span the board from purity to protection. Shungite has electricity conducting properties. These shungite properties are also known to aid in the inhibiting of EMFs, or electromagnetic fields, that are the result of electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic fields are created by electronic devices. Common electronic items such as laptops, cell phones, computers and tablets all put out EMFs. Placing shungite at the base of a computer, microwave or around your various home electronic devices will not interfere with their operations, but will block out some of their free radial output. It’s also used an elixer. Shungite elixers can be made by simply placing the mineral in water, and allowing it a short time to purify. Drinking this purified water is said to have many beneficial qualities such as an increased rate of healing and cell growth, and detoxification of the body. Holding and meditating amplifies the shungite healing properties of headaches, back pain, blood pressure, inflammation and muscle pain. The antioxidants in shungite are forceful impacters on health and a fully functioning immune system. Shungite healing properties are powerful for the spirit as well. It can be used to combat insomnia, boost energy, reduce stress and relieve anxiety

READ MORE @ https://www.energymuse.com/shungite-meaning

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got two from the Mind, Body and Soul show Alexandra Palace and I wear one as a pendent to protect me from EMF radiation and one I put in a glass water bottle to purify the water.

As they say crystals choose you I said to the Russian lady that I bought the crystals from that these crystals were waiting for me for 2 billion years...sure made her laugh

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
12 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
15 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
26 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
27 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
39 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 hour ago
More…